Just got back from a show where a bunch of hippie millennial fags tore up a Trump sign and decided to Shill4Hill

Just got back from a show where a bunch of hippie millennial fags tore up a Trump sign and decided to Shill4Hill.

Is there even hope for millennials?
Will their votes even matter? I feel completely outnumbered and surrounded by a bunch of fucking retards all the time. Do they even know about Wikileaks?

What sucks is we're going to have to support these faggots later on in life through welfare.

>millennials
>voting
Youth voting has always been notoriously in the shitter

Also I guess it sort've depends on where you live. The millennials in my area in Texas seem to be pretty redpilled. They don't really like Trump, but they dislike Hillary even more.

That's when you stand up with pride in your voice & say From the hill top to the Vally rest ashore Donald J Trump will not be mocked or ridiculed in public anymore, do even know about Hilary's lies on Wikileaks... Didn't think so.... Then explain it to them. GG

What really sucks is having to listen tot heir shit music and then pretending to be all fine and dandy with what they are doing.

Meanwhile, if I say something, an angry mob comes after me.
I have to disguise my support in memes that normies can't comprehend..

where were you that this would happen?

what kind of event?

Not to worry, my good fellow. Millennials are naturally lazy and selfish, so most won't show up to vote anyway.

Aw, stay in your hugbox and dream of the Day of Rope. Maybe have a wank too.

Our next target should be the wikileak where Hillary shits on millenials and youngsters.

Before too long we won't have to worry about them until some other group of people is digging up the mass grave, then it's their problem and not ours

Dont worry bro. There are those among our number that are redpilled.
> The cucks won't survive ww3
> Our generation will give the greatest sacrifice
> Cleansed

Tell me about it OP, I live in one of the biggest liberal places and I have a group of friends who support Trump, but I feel silenced everywhere else.

Millenials try too hard to be the stereotype of millenials from what I see in them. And they probably don't know about Wikileaks because they'd rather read Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Shaun King's Facebook posts, or Gawker shit.

it appears now there are 2 types of (useless) millennials
the full-on commies and the vindictive/ totally brainwashed ones
the commies still have hope since most are probably trying to make some sense in an economy dominated by robots
the other one... yeah

The kind of event where I have to pretend these people are my friends.

I live in Indiana so it's a little bit better here. But as a whole millennials are fucking retarded.

Make money fuck women stop bitching

I know that feel.

My entire Major had people like this.

I was the only Trump supporter. Yeah.

And when I revealed I was Republican people began to ignore me. Conversely, I've become more friendlier with local Republicans and noticed how kinder, tolerant, and open-minded they are.

>disgusting landwhales with dyed hair
yet more proof showing that feminists are just fat and bitter hambeasts

What bullshit classes where you taking? Gender Studies and 18th Century Lesbian Dance Appreciation?

Not even. It's Information Science, something I regret desu but I'm confident I'll get a good enough job afterwards because I have the skillset that others don't.

But lately our major is putting in SJW shit in our curriculum so I guess that's why.

Lubbock millennial here, I only know 2 people voting for Clinton; everyone else I know is either voting Trump or not voting.

They won't show up to the polls. They overwhelmingly supported Bernie (like it was no where close) yet he still got BTFO'd.

I think I convinced one of my friends to vote Trump so there is at least two of us voting Trump.

Red states take more Fed welfare.

Plenty of millennials support Trump. The ones who have jobs, support and contribute to local government, and don't spend all hours skulking on tumblr for someone to bully.

If you spot vandalism and don't even report it to the police, you're less than half a man.

This, I'm 19 and voting Trump, with friends doing the same. This anecdotal evidence of millennial Trump support may not be much, but I hope it can heal you guys of your blackpill. #MAGA