Seriously, what is it about Australia that makes them such shitposeters?

Seriously, what is it about Australia that makes them such shitposeters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94997024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd be one too if you were forced to get vegemite everyday.

Fairy bread ruins your mind

Shitposting is something you do.
Shitposting is what we are.

How long til hitler get?

hahahahahah Fuck yeah!

Hey give em a break ffs OP, they've gone through 2, TWO, 9/11's in one week.

They're just a shit people. What do you get when you mix Abo niggers with European criminals? Shit apparently.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94997024

Perhaps its because Australia is just literally the worst Britain had and they just dumped them on an island continent with dindus before they became dindus.

That or they love shitposting, I don't know

Praise Emu.

Don't be too hard on them, they lost a war against emus
They're just trying to find comfort

They're the spawn of criminal scumbags.

The majority of australians are immigrants from europe or china. The ones who were convicts all died out or became bogans in uninhabitable places, eg the bush etc.

You still don't understand the true nature of Kek. He doesn't want worship. He wants lulz. Lulz cause butthurt which leads to emotional chaos of our victims. Their hurt feels are our offerings. That's why we get digits

This is such a desolate place that there is nothing else to do.

So we mastered shitposting and made it an art form.

That, and Vegemite, are our contribution to the world.

Vegemite.

Reminds me of the time I wasted a 44444

They're related to the Florida Man

Did you know that vegemite is the left overs from beer? All the sludgy shit that remains after a good batch is turned into vegemite. Australia is the hardest place on the planet cunts.

you bastard, I forgot to screencap it. It didn't even come true.

>you burgers give us so much ammunition to work with...it's totally addictive.

Oh yeah. And do you know what a cheeseburger is? Fucking delicious, that's what.

How come when straya shitposts it's cute but when we do it's i get called a fucking leaf ;^(

Spread that shit thin on toast and then stack on some avocado.
Shits god tier m8

I like you America.

Thanks. I like Australia.

Dynamic IP.
can dodge bans with the click of a button

The more Australian and Canadian shitposts the better.
This board has been pozzed since early 2014

The jap needs to shut this one down, byzantium Sup Forumss got things covered.

>Abo niggers with European criminals

I have no fucking clue but I am laughing hard at this and I don't know why...

BECAUSE you fucking SUCK at it.

don't talk shit about florida cunt

They're better than canacucks.

I lost my job, I hate everyone around me and the only reason I haven't joined the French foreign legion is a violent mix of cynicism, depression, body building and anime. What the fuck am I supposed to do with my time?

We've heard from aussies and non aussies about why they are shitposters.

Allow me to explain, as I'm both American and Australian.

Aussies are literally born as shitposters, their culture demands it. This is all very factual and I will explain. What you foreigners need to understand, whether you are leaf, merkelpresse, or amerifat- is that Australians are "hard cunts", they all have thick skin. Jokes and everyday language that would get you arrested in most other countries in RL are both encouraged and endeared here.

Imagine being in my shoes, showing up to your first day of real work in Australia. Everyone hazes you kind of, it feels like you're in freshman year. Every workmate talks mad shit.

You show up a week later its the same.

A month later its the same.

Six YEARS later its the same.

Know why? BECAUSE THATS HOW IT IS. They are always "taking the piss" regardless of who you are, your age, weight, height, sex, race. You'll be at work in aus and something goes missing, your bro is like

"oiiii blackguy where me shit at"
>Why the fuck u asking me
"cause you got the darkest skin ya dumb cunt"

Know what happens next?
They both laugh.
Then they eat lunch together.
No crying and boohoo and pussy shit about work discrimination. They man the fuck up and they move on.

The world is not ready for Aussies. They are the men that the greatest generation was. They are the anti-pc we all deserve.

You can bitch that they are sexist but just go and try to find a job as a male receptionist where I live, it wont happen. Why? THEY RESERVE THE EASY NON LIFTING JOBS FOR THE WEAKER WOMEN.

THEY ARE SO REDPILLED THEY HAVE EQUALITY. NOT THAT PC GARBAGE TIER KIND.

The men are expected to be strong and masculine and MAD KUNTS and the women are expected to be women.

Ay Aussie bro, thanks.

>FFL
>Not the ADF

It's a no brainer mate, it's better to be a member of the international lethal shitposting force than shitpost abroad alone.

It is some sort of an inferiority (or superiority) complex of still being seen as British colonies after all these years.

They are fun to be around.

I'm not an australian so let me just say I believe they are pretty great guys. I'm more of a chinese kind of person to be honest.

t. lao tzu

I say FFL because our government disgusts me and our military is ran by women and foreigners. I wish I could, I wish our nation was something to look up to. If we were better. A lot of men must be the same as me, I have to believe that. We've grown weak and fat.

It's the fluoride that John Howard put in our water.

because you're a fucking leaf
you don't get to make good shitposts, uncultured swine

>redpilled
>no guns

the fuck?

They have guns you nob, they just go through more hoops for them and most of them dont give a shit to.

Aus is not America. It does not have a despotic government you fear or a shitload of fucking niggers and mexican cartels importing illegal guns by the truckload.

Australia's gun control "works" but only because its australia. Gun control will NEVER EVER work in America and is a ridiculously retarded thing to believe in for that place.

One thing about the lack of guns is that aussies have zero fear to get in fistfights. They will punchup over fucking anything. Anything. Fistfights and brawls here are amazingly common. You are basically guaranteed to see at least one all out fight a night if the block has bars on it.

wtf i love americans now

Vegemite is fucking top tier spread (and NZ Marmite in some cases)

Alright. I'm gonna let you nigger sympathizers in on a secret.
>toast
>butter. Make sure the toast is still hot and melts the butter
>vegemite
>tomato
>salt and pepper on top of the tomato layer
>slice some cheese over the top
>put under the grill until the cheese melts
>eat like breakfast pizza
you're welcome.

Does this have anything to do with why feminism is so strong there?

more like if florida and texas had a retarded baby. Like super strength retard kind of retard.

Despite the fact slutwalk originated in Aus I've only seem women act more traiditional here to be honest.

I'm aware Melbourne and Sydney are a bit more lefty and infected, and that could probably be why.

I'm in Queensland which is basically considered the "american south" of Australian locations. To me this is probably the last place in the world you can find women in a western society with traditional values. I'm sure that will be gone two and another handful of decades.

The aussies complain a ton about their chicks, they are expert complainers after all. But even your pick of women in Sydney is surely superior to your American options.

Having grown up in commiefornia, I was ecstatic here.

Daily reminder there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Muslim

>
>

>shitposeters

let me say this for everyone to see.

I love Australians.
When Australians shitpost, they do it to be cheeky, out of love, or best interest for the other party. The mean spirited things they say are not meant to be taken to heart, because they don't mean it. When they do mean it, its never suppose to be taken the wrong way, because, believe it or not they are actually trying to help you. They care about you.
This is why I love Australians. IRL Aussies seem like mean spirited assholes, but online their true colors come out and it shows that they are nice, kind hearted, and truly care about people. Every video game I have ever played, the Australians where always the nicest people.

but canadians...
Don't get me started on the fucking Canadians. I will forever hate you cunts. IRL you seem like the nicest people. You can ask anyone you know irl, "oh the Canadians are the nicest most polite people, they are always respectful and apologize to you. I know some Canadians, they are friends of mine, they are great". No, this is all a lie. You are THE most two faced cunts in the entire world. Everything you people do, is done with malicious intent. People say, on the internet you show your true colors, you take off the mask and become the person you are inside.
Every game I have played, every time I was trolled, TK'd, lost the round because of selfish teammates, it was the Canadians. All you people care about are yourselves. The way they think is different than normal people. They are always in this 'mode', it never changes or turns off. When Canadians wake up, they don't say, "I think I will go have some mutual fun with people today", or "I should thank user for informing me about the sale", no, they wake up and think, "how can I be more of a cunt/ass today", or "what can I do today that would ruin someones good mood?"
When they shitpost, its done with malicious intent. When they say mean shit, they mean it. That is why their shitpost aren't funny.
FYI I hate maple syrup.