ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

RICO HAPPENING

Newt on Hannity saying that the FBI are investigating a mafia, not just a cover up.

FBI is following the RICO act
>FBI is following the RICO act
FBI is following the RICO act
>FBI is following the RICO act

youtu.be/45djGBWdgIw?t=2m27s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xubrxJwLxaI
youtube.com/watch?v=xz4-aEGvqQM
youtube.com/watch?v=7e5RBQTgEFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c
youtube.com/watch?v=whFJGCyeRzI
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=UfxMb9zCMP8
youtube.com/watch?v=tqPxUbOwAw4
youtube.com/watch?v=JjuzxiuIbjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YA-HEW!

>RICO
Is he your brother?

Put into australian terms mate.

As far as I can understand she's got her roos in the top paddock and the fbi cunts about to didgerydoo her in?

RICO Act gives the FBI power to investigate racketeering organizations.

They're about to flipflop her cunttop all the way to Mexico and Africa the places she'd love to visit.

Rubbing my nipples on anticipation. CAlled the RICO thing last year.

So on a scale of 1-10 of how fucked is Clinton, what is she?

1 being "This will be the end of her campaign says increasingly nervous man for 12th time today"
10 being "There's no way Trump will win his 2nd term by anything more than 100 electoral college votes -CNN"

statute for going after organized crime. It was originally used for going after Italian Mafia in the 70s.

Watch the video, cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=xubrxJwLxaI

Finally

youtube.com/watch?v=xz4-aEGvqQM

someone was selling classified information, as many of us have long suspected.

So far 6 considering the GNU would look terrible if they reopened the case this close to election day without solid evidence of a crime.

if it's true then it's a 10

FBI*

Don't Rico's take forever and a day to bring to court and shit. Then again maybe they already have all the evidence they need and the emails themselves breach a couple of predicates or something.

Too soon to tell. Bill Mitchell thinks that this is a last-minute fakeout to try and discredit any further email scandals, but the timing seems way too suspect for that. I personally think it's office politics at the FBI pressuring Comey into doing something, since a lot of agents have been very pissed about the way the investigation was initially done.

youtube.com/watch?v=7e5RBQTgEFQ
better

A RICO charge will allow them to establish the Clinton Global Initiative and related arms are a criminal network. All employees/agents will be charged for its related crimes.

So the entire Clinton family/staff/ even lawyers.

Think mafia trials. It's this big.

Hannity thinks its because the FBI knows Wikileaks has a smoking gun. Comey doesn't want to leave the FBI looking stupid, so he's jumping onto the "right side" of history last minute.

>RICO act

I just learned about this in my Business Law class. Finally my education is applicable.

SHUT IT DOWN

IS IT HAPPENING?!

oh shit son

JEWISH MAFIA

>>JEWISH MAFIA

JEWISH MAFIA

>>JEWISH MAFIA

youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c

he didn't say they're investigating it as one, he said it fits the classic example.

any other source besides Fox news?

Honest question here.

10 both Clintons are fucked. They have a mafia

Thanks pals.

Please MAGA

t. Hopeful budding shitposter

(((B F))) killed S R

Could this be about the Foundation ?

We can only observe as outsiders, as the FBI wouldn't just tell everybody what it's doing.

Andrew C. McCarthy will publish a column in the National Review tomorrow detailing why he thinks its RICO.

Notice how none of the podesta emails are from or to Hillary? How odd...

I'll believe the charges when I see it. This cunt's been getting out of charges her entire life. I find it hard to believe she'd get charged when she's this close to the presidency.

>this is a last-minute fakeout to try and discredit any further email scandals

This is a concern shill tactic.

1) if the FBI compeltely overcooked this and Comey resigns tomorrow this is still a net positive for Trump. People are always going to assume FBI investigation = something fishy. 2 investigations = something really fishy.

2)How colossaly fucked would the Clinton campaign have to be to consider having an active criminal investigation against thier candidate as a useful distraction. Its just not realistic.

3)The director of the FBI doesn't write to congress about a criminal investigation against a presidential candidate 11 days before the election unless there is something truely groundbreaking.

>the GNU

one article i've read on the emails is that hillary doesn't like reading things on a screen (she's fucking old), so huma would print her emails out for her, and then huma would respond.

>buffers...
>yeah, they had allota buffers.

apparently this new investigation is because huma was mishandling classified documents on a private server. these bitches really don't have a fucking clue what they're doing.

Hillary having huma as the middleman is literally the only smart thing I've seen these people do. Their ineptitude is 80's chevy chase movie bad guy bad

they just actually believe they're above the law

It doesn't matter. We have all the time in the world to process it if she loses. All we need for now is news that it is, in fact, such a case. People will not line up to vote or someone literally on trial for organized crime.

it's just the dying patriarchy using their dying breath to lash out one more time. aka literally nothing

FUCK YES

THE WHOLE DNC IS FUCCCCCCKKKKKED, THOSE UNION NIGGER GOONS ARE FUCKED TOO. ALL THE SUPERPAC FAGGOTS ARE FUCKED. NICE

>mfw I was saying she'd get RICO'd weeks ago

It's pretty obvious, but I'm proud I saw it coming.

>CTR went silent to avoid further incriminating themselves
>we will get to see them in court
2017 looking so bright.

I was going to make you dig for the post to get your (You), but since you got some dubs...

Though the offer still stands for a (You) if you can manage to find it

They believe they're above the law, but they're treading on deadly ground. Even if she wins, no executive decision will save her. They're hard to kill, but they're under siege and marked for death.

In time, the whole system will be under siege 2.

Bill Mitchell is a dipshit. Why would reopening an investigation, revolving around things revealed by the leaks, be a ruse to discredit the leaks? It's an official admission they are going to go back and take a look, effectively saying their previous investigations weren't significant.

Most definitely. Just how corrupt and sick is it? Some people have theories that it's about selling state secrets and propping up insurgent groups to destabilize certain areas. While I think that's true, I think there's something worse going on here.

I think the foundation was involved in human trafficking as well. You think Bill just gets handed a million dollar check for his birthday over some run of the mill corruption? No, think of the high demand for sex slaves in some of these countries. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if western elites aren't knee deep in it too.

Some gun running or bribery is shit the legal system can deal with. But imagine the people finding out their leaders are taking part in pedophilia and/or sex trafficking. You'd see a 30,000,000 man posse marching to Washington.

TIME TO PROSECUTE

The rico act let's the fbi slip up right behind her and jimmy 'is law log in there, shady cunt. 'Course we all know that 'ol bludger's dryer 'na dust dingo, 'er canals closed for business, so the 'ole thin's a bit bodgy.

I'm only replying because I love the original Iron Chef so much. That guy needs to host a new show.

Sorry my man, I'm lazy. I didn't start a thread or anything, just told some shill how she could be rolled up once enough dirt is dug up, even if it didn't specifically point to her. It's pretty obvious, though, she's running a syndicate and the way to handle them is RICO.

THREAD THEME :
youtube.com/watch?v=whFJGCyeRzI

WE NEED YOUR HELP

DONT LET THE BOMBS SLIDE

SHARE IT IN EVERY THREAD,TWEET IT WITH EVERY BREATH

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

youtube.com/watch?v=UfxMb9zCMP8

EMU's at defcon 2

Original Iron Chef is the only Iron Chef. Made me want to be a chef when I was a kid.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME?

My nigga. Used to get it so much trouble as a kid as I'd stay up past my bed time to watch it.

Holy fuck. This is spectacular. Obama is gonna be more famous than Nixon.

But that sort of evidence of corruption wouldn't just be on weeners dick pix phone. It's well documented and the trail is obvious. How does comey pretend they didn't have that info before? And how does he explain the money his wife got paid for throwing the initial investigation?

Press F for FBI user. He said the foundation is the real shit and to ignore the emails. At least we know there are good guys still there.

It will be handled as RICO.

It's going to be glorious, my fellow americans.

From bottom to top, the FBI must show the NWO's involvement in U.S. Affairs and expose the New World Order's intention of toppling U.S. sovereignty once and for all.

This will be McCarthyism on steroids. They will be named. All will be accountable.

We will take to the streets soon after.

tss...why dont you 2 go blow each other or sumpthin

Man, what a crazy year... It feels like a movie, last time I felt like this was on 9/11

I called "shutgun" niggers.

FBI user is still alive... or atleast was last week or so?

They're gonna be working over time and then some though.

To other FBI watching, God speed gents.

This is today from RT:
Julian ASSANGE The next leak will lead to the arrest of Hillary CLINTON
youtube.com/watch?v=tqPxUbOwAw4

Why does America try and ruin zany nip shows like iron chef and ninja warrior?

Properly Rated Post

If there's dubbed Japanese people giving a melodramatic description of why the blowjobs are good or bad count me in. I've been told my blowjobs are reminiscent of the Spring time, like a fawn suckling her mother in the morning dew.

>first black president
>ends up in jail

>People will not line up to vote or someone literally on trial for organized crime.
You think so?

FAWKK

MXC was a success though

Drain the swamp, from the top to the bottom to the puppeteers all tge qay back to the reptiles they serve.

Hilary getting RICO'd means the foundation is going down too
Holy shit, is it possible Soros can get dragged into it as well?
Though I'd expect him getting investigated would be 10x worse

Sheeeet, Sup Forumss helping save the world

He's still alive?

Honestly those germans who fought with the US are traitors and Hitler was to mericful to let Deladier and others survive him considering what the Allies had instore for his government officials.

it is so bad that even CTR left Sup Forums

>ONE WAY TICKET

M8 Clinton has been one smug Shiela this whole election but now the FBI is perched abover her like a drop bear about to nip some poor cunt in stubbies on his way to maccas

Whaaat? No way.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjuzxiuIbjs

I don't know but it pisses me off. Ninja warrior was awesome but then they made it too flashy and commercialized. Even one of the Iron Chefs, Masaharu Morimoto, complained about the new Iron Chef. Just keep it simple, no need to drown everything in lights and advertisements.

you guys wanna raid tumblr? or should we wait?

No, it was re-uploaded by a shit-stirrer. This is from the summer (notice all the footage is the DNC and RNC?; besides, I remember this), and it's also misquoting Assange.

Not to say Wikileaks doesn't have anything significant at this stage, but stop giving this faggot attention for re-uploading this video and pretending it's important.

are you ready for RICO act?!?

DNC, Clinton, and Obama, all arrested

Propaganda
ElectionFraud
Money laundering
Obstruction of Justice
Bribery
Commission of Murder-For-Hire
Embezzlement

They are guilty of all of them, and the FBI knows it.

I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.

They are all going down!!!

>most of family fought against Germany in WW2
Feels bad man.

He decided to withdraw himself from being the object of focus for camera lenses for the time being

peckas

Don't forget treason and conspiracy to destabilize the country and its allies

1. This should be the end of her campaign, but the establishment literally will ignore it and the cases will magically be dropped.

wait until a month or 2 after trump wins. once the important work is out of the way we can go have some fun with them

This is exactly it. It's come down to everybody and anybody quickly distancing themselves from Hillary.
Watch as even the MSM starts sucking Trump dick in an attempt to save face.

all that + treason, funding terrorism, human trafficking, CP/Cprostitution ring, etc