Are we having a 90's revival in television? What's this I hear about king of the hill being revived?

Are we having a 90's revival in television? What's this I hear about king of the hill being revived?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/new-york-times-issues-correction-after-article-suggests-sarah-palin-linked-626396
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep. Seth Macfarlane is in charge.
What a time to be alive, don't you think?

I'm really afraid that they'll fuck up Hank. It's impossible to write a character who's a moderate republican in the current political climate to be honest. The Democrats are just as stupid as ever but the GOP has devolved into pure fucking evil and incompetence over the last five years. They would just have to avoid that part of his character entirely.

"Oh no, it's all genderfree toilet sounds!"

bwaaah Strickland propane is now under new management!

Opening:

Hank is sitting with a newspaper drinking coffee and eating breakfast.

Peggy comments on how he should use a iFruit tablet instead, Hank scoffs at her and mentions news integrity.

Bobby enters scene wearing an Antifia hoodie and a lgbtq+ shirt.

Ze sell propane and the supporting goods. #refugeeswelcome.

you shut your damn mouth, that would never happen
yeah i guess theyre right about everyone wanting more but.. wrong about what they should actually do about that. more of something SIMILAR is what we should get. which we already have with bob's burgers kind of.
just give mike judge a new show. fuck, revive the Goode Family. it was good

>the GOP has devolved into pure fucking evil and incompetence over the last five years
or rather, the liberal media's idea of them, which is all you ever hear.. either from falseflaggers or extremely confused rebellious little kids who think whatever 'bad' people are accused of must be cool

>connie throws her education and opportunities away to be a feminist
>bill becomes an uber driver out of overpowering loneliness to meet people
>bobby goes to jail for talking to another female student without consent forms
>dale kills himself by mistake
>episode to explain louanne's disappearance
>Beavis and Butthead move in down the street for a week
lets pitch ideas in this thread because its kinda dead

Well, it did happen. Sadly.

>wish for samurai jack
>get monkey pawed
>did not wish for king of the hill
>???
guys this wont end well

I'm sorry, but is this the same party that champions Sean "I'm more qualified to judge people's merits as a Christian than The Pope" Hannity as quality pundit? Or the fact that president they elected drags his feet denouncing white supremacist despite personally insulting anyone over the smallest of issues on daily basis using his twitter? How about the fact that members of they use violent imagery of literally painting crosshairs on thier political enemies, like Palin did to Gabriella Gifford? Or electing someone who literally assault journalist for asking them to answer a simple question? Confirming cabinet members to positions that they have no qualifications for other then "They gave Trump money" or "They will dissemble this agency we dislike from the inside".

The Republicans being utterly fucked isn't liberal propaganda. It's just facts.

>KOTH
>90s

Your right, but the liberals are being just violent and intolerant as the republicans. I agree with most things BLM says, and i think refugees should be allowed in ONLY if they are vetted properly, but this blatant feminist man hating and 90s republican tier prudishness and war in sexuality made by feminazi cunts needs to end, and honestly i want to shoot feminist cuckold fake liberals just as much as a cancerous ruch supporting bible thumping republican. Both sides suck and its time the massess and the media become bipartisan and shits on both of the political parties instead of having a political bias that is dividing this country and driving us to another civil war

The difference is that the shittier groups on the left side of the isle still aren't nearly as fucking bad as the mainstream republicans. Nobody likes militant feminists or black bloc shitbags. People like Alex Jones are celebrated by the right for spewing lies founded in accusing the victims of demostic terrorist of being actors and supporting conspiracy about fictional child trafficking rings under a pizza parlor. Thier President pardoned a man who violated both the courts and the constitution becuase somehow denying American citizens basic human rights is fine as long as they are brown. These aren't annoying backwards fringe groups, they are the building blocks of the party.

That false equivalency of "The left is just as bad" falls completely flat on it's face under the smallest amount of scrutiny. The number of hate crimes committed against minorities and homosexuals has skyrocketed since Trump was elected, becuase they are emboldened by the political landscape. Comparing some dumbass Tumblrina with orange hair for complaining about "problematic white privileged cislords" on her blog to someone who actaully murdered two Indian immagrants and the bystander who tried to save them because the killer thought they were Muslim is idiotic.

American Dad seems to be handling it well.

That is, by not handling it at all.

KotH was a 00's show, not a 90's show.

Anyways, what's with all the Sup Forumstards in this thread? KotH was primarily parody, I mean for fuck's sake it was made by Mike Judge and Greg Daniels.

The best I'd expect out of a King of the Hill revival would be quality on par with the Goode Family. I mean to say mediocre and one-note.

Fuck off leftard

You basically described the left. How come that the left criticizes right for the very same thing that the left does, while at the same time goes "it's not the same" defense? Pure hypocrisy

It wasn't a parody. It was a comfy show that poke fun in certain stereotypes, but it wasn't vile, insulting, nor divisive, like most of modern parodies.

You can parody something without being a shitbag. It's why we have the word satire.

Diminishing KoH as only a satire is very shitbag thing to do in itself. If KoH was a satire, people wouldn't be so attached to the characters. And the show itself was very very comfy, and had a very traditional, conservative feel.

No it didnt, it was very much a parody. Hank and his family was supposed to represent a stereotypical white, Texan family. Instead: >his son is an autistic fatty, despite hank's dreams of a starting QB son
>his wife is a smug, big footed, annoying, ego centric cunt
>his best friend is a looney tin foil conspiracy theorist, who's wie is cheating on him with an indian, while he raises their red skinned son blissfully ignorant
>another friend is a depressed, greasy, balding guy who used to be well but now spends his days lamenting his former partner
>the last friend is a weird playboy with a speech impediment
>his boss is a sleazy dirtbag
>his neighbors are condescending as fuck asians, who's daughter is inexplicably attracted to his son, bobby
>and everyone else around him are jackasses

The entire traditional, white, Texan setting is shattered in place for a more realistic one.

It's your interpretation, and I just disagree with you.

What the fuck am I even looking at?

Oh my god the amount of butthurt would be glorious

The first two seasons are literally nothing but satire.

>but this blatant feminist man hating and 90s republican tier prudishness and war in sexuality made by feminazi cunts needs to end

We're just rehashing political climates we've already had. From calling someone a commie to discredit their reputation (Or now-a-days, calling them racist, sexist, homophobe, etc) to punching nazis and drawing cartoon characters punching nazis (or modern-day neo-nazis).

2010's is the era of the rehash in every regard.

>started in 1997'
> didnt start in 2000'
pick one

And Roseanne started in 1988, that doesn't make it an 80's show. Out of its 13-year run, only 3 was during the 90s.

>Beavis and Butthead move in down the street for a week

Please Go on user...

The majority of the show aired in the 00's. All the way to '09, actually.

Holy fucking shit. How about you back your point with examples instead of just repeating the same bullshit.

obviously it started in the late 80's making it an 80's show.
it started in the 90's therefore it's a 90's show.
by your logic any cartoon, show or anything that aired in 96-99 is a 00's. so I guess you think
>dexters lab
>cow and chicken
>ppg
> I am weasel
> johnny bravo
> edd ed n eddy
> courage
are all 00's cartoons.
>despite airing in the 90's.

Cont. which doesnt make sense because although they also aired in the 00's, the actual show was created and aired and began in the 90's not the 00's.

>literally painting crosshairs on thier political enemies, like Palin did to Gabriella Gifford?

newsweek.com/new-york-times-issues-correction-after-article-suggests-sarah-palin-linked-626396
>The New York Times has printed a correction underneath an editorial that suggested political incitement from Sarah Palin was linked to the 2011 shooting of Representative Gabby Giffords in Tucson.

>The Republicans being utterly fucked isn't liberal propaganda. It's just facts.

You just proved that other user right. What you have been lead to believe are facts is literally liberal propaganda.

In fairness, you still haven't proven the other stuff in his post wrong

I like that episode when Kahns family moves in and they can't comprehend how there are more asians than Chinese and Japanese ones.

>w-w-ell y-yeah FUCK YOU

hahahahahaha

Trump has a base of literal Nazis. /ourguy/. And he can't even denounce them because he knows it.

that's part of what makes his character funny, his moral compass gets in his way.

Don't be a faggot & let this thread be derailed with Sup Forumsshit, user.

Source?

>Yep. Seth Macfarlane is in charge.
That was a fake image you charcoal-using bag of soot.