Anyone else ever given consideration to dropping out of Western society and fucking off to some remote part of the...

Anyone else ever given consideration to dropping out of Western society and fucking off to some remote part of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
asia-planet.com/mongolia/packagetours/yaktrek-khan-khentii.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, i never thought of that. I would have to abandon my family and friends, learn a new language, and adjust to a foreign culture. I like living where i'm living.

> fucking off to some remote part of the world?

arent all the good spots taken?

Depends, what do you consider good?

>wanting a good spot
The shittier it is the less likely you're to encounter shitty people.

Which is why I think we should get some Antarctica project going.

that's a short term solution for a long term problem. what make's you think people will leave you alone? or that you'll get to continue doing as you please? people like you have no power, and thus no control over their future.

yeah but i like the internet

Not running from anything per-se, but prefer a more simple life.

Good luck, there is a reason civilization was formed.

I've actually been to the place in your pic lel

it's actually pretty close to UB and is crowded with middle class Mongolians

First for escaping to Tuva.

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

here's my best pic from Mongolia

Nice, I'd like to visit some day.

Not exactly, but the idea of just... walking the Earth and going wherever the road takes me is appealing sometimes.

I suspect I'd just end up dead in short order, though.

Yes -- there is so much unused land, waiting to be taken. It's pretty ridiculous to have a massive overhead commuting in congested transportation and living in a little cubicle, just because it's easier to manage.

Of course all the comforts and assistance is absent in the wild, so you have to consider that as well and find a balance.

I'd like to live in Bhutan one day. I feel you're probably safest there considering official religion is Buddhism. Anyone want to redpill me on it?

Good luck, there's a reason people leave Civilisation.

Tasty

antarctica is off limits due to the nazi UFOs

BHUUUUUUTANESE PAAAAASPOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRT

Another good reason why we should go there.

If they're not there then we still have an untapped continent for us, if they're there we can let them know how much they're needed.

That shit is pretty inhospitable without a ton of aid.

Don't do what I did, you should go on a week long overland tour
asia-planet.com/mongolia/packagetours/yaktrek-khan-khentii.htm

That looks amazing. I should learn to ride a horse first though.

Nepal or Tawang, India would be easier. I also want to settle in the foothills of the Himalayas.

you would die

Do the governments of those countries actually give a shit if a foreigner comes in and settles in the middle of nowhere?

I'd never abandon my home. Plus I was fortunate enough to be born in a place that is rather remote compared to the rest of the western world.

I was once in the military and had the chance of taking orders to some small ass town in Australia, I didn't get them though.

Just go to Alaska. It's remote, comfy, cheep and beautiful and certainly better looking than your OP pic.

>drop out of Western society
>suggests America

Yukon Territory is pretty comfy. You get the comforts of the Western world but away from all the drama. I literally do not even care about the rest of the world anymore up here.

i honestly wanna live somewhere out in some cold damp mountains where people work together and eat together and have a solid community

but only hippies, mennonites, and soldiers do shit like that

you can do whatever you want there if you have money