Oh goodie, Venom-Frank drawn by Declan Shalvey!

Oh goodie, Venom-Frank drawn by Declan Shalvey!

There are only 2 pages of this short story though since it's a preview.

Very uninspired action.

that guy will probably come back

Does anyone care about Venomverse? (Other then Gwenpool)

Modern Marvel no longer has any imagination. They're just going through the motions.

Nah this is pretty Much gonna stink like Spider-verse.

I liked James Stokoe's issue

I didn't enjoy any of the Edge of Venomverse issues (and that includes Gwenpool), but I'm going to give the main story a chance.

If I'm not mistaken, the first issue of the actual story doesn't come out for a few weeks yet. All we've seen is these little warm-up one-shots.

Does anyone know what the actual premise of the story is? Obviously much like Spider-Verse it revolves around a bunch of alt-universe Venoms meeting up, but what brings this about? What's the conflict?

>Gun that seemingly just shits tooth bullets with no blast, sound, or effect whatsoever

I'm all for biotech weapons but at least do it right.

>what brings this about? What's the conflict?
Remember Morlun's family in Spider-Verse? Well this time, we have a brand new enemy terrorizing multiverse Venoms. They're called The Poisons (not making this shit up).

The Venoms will fight for survival against The Poisons.

>I'm going to give the main story a chance.
You might want to rethink that.

I'm sorta interested in it cause it has Mayhem and Earth-X Mayday in it so i wonder if they'll have any interactions together

I'm curious but like that issue and this picture implied, there won't be Gwenpool since she got bumped off early. Shame, her dark souls serpent looking symbiote form seems like it would have been the most visually distinctive of the bunch

Interesting to see there's two versions of Flash and a couple of versions of Eddie here. Not that Spider-Verse didn't have lots of Peters, of course.

Motorcycle Jacket Eddie is still the best one.

>x23 venom was ok
>gwenpool venom was ok
Then they ruined ghost rider venom with awful art and coloring, a dumb name, and having the bond be between Eli and venom, not Robbie and venom.
>swear off venomverse
>see this
Christ, guess I'll get on this ride one more time.

>it has Mayhem and Earth-X Mayday in it
I really want them to meet almost like Paradise X

Tom DeFalco you crazy bastard