youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE
time.com/4549730/donald-trump-former-miss-universe-sexual-comments/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COMEY HOLDS A GIANT BUCKET OF DIRT OVER ILLARY'S HEAD, BUT DOES NOT DUMP IT
THE IMPLIED THREAT IS UNDENIABLE
WHAT DOES HE WANT ILLARY TO DO, OR NOT DO?

is that anne faggot still posting?

Will this finally stick to her?

This IS a movement.

My gut feeling is this actually might.

>TrumpGen !!E6llybX0BoX
TrumpGen !!E6llybX0BoX
>TrumpGen !!E6llybX0BoX
TrumpGen !!E6llybX0BoX
>TrumpGen !!E6llybX0BoX

TrumpGen !!E6llybX0BoX
>TrumpGen !!E6llybX0BoX

THIS
IS
A
BOT

who else got major feels watching fireworks after the trump rally with "god bless the usa" playing?

She was ashamed of her persiflage, her boasting, her pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; she was sorry about her cold-bloodedness, her dispassion, her inability to express what she now believed was the case - that she truly regretted killing Bernie, that she missed the man as much as anybody and wished his campaign hadn't been necessary. Even as she circulated among his voters she knew that the smiles disappeared when she passed by. She received so many hollow endorsements that she could hear them all without any reaction except curiosity. She kept to her foundation all day, flipping over state secrets, looking at her destiny in every (C) and $.

Donald J. Trump came down from his escalator at one P.M. on the 16th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with the establishment. Nothing but a vague longing to Make America Great Again, and a generalized wish for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

Donald J. Trump would be sworn in to serve a 4 year term in the white house for winning the election. Over a hundred million votes would be gathered in an election asking for his ascendancy to Emperor, and, in 2020, Chief Justice Roberts would coronate him.

There would be no eulogies for Hill, no copies of her slogans would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see her arrest cortege, no memes would be made about her, no post offices named after her, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the bathrooms she kept her emails in.

The ballots would be cast, and Slick Willy would scream, but Hillary Clinton would only lay on the mercy of the court and look at the ceiling, the light going out of her eyes before she could find the right lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE

WHO'S OUR COX GONNA BE?

This was a high energy day, nearly our equivalent to Battle of the Thames. We all know what comes next.

Like Bill's cum on a blue dress

Newest 2hu maga OC. Still haven't learned what brakes are. MAGA.

Who else wants to golf with Trump?

>Donald John Trump Sr. (June 14, 1946 - July 4, 2032) was an American politician, bussiness man and television producer, who served as the 45th president of the United States, from 2017 to 2025. Despite having one of the lowest levels of favorability at the time of his assumption, he went on to win reelection in the year 2024 by one of the largest presidential landslides in American history, and is fondly remembered as one of the best presidents of the United States, by both scolars and the public.
>His policies and leadership were largely responsible for the big economic, social and technological boom of the United States during the 21st century, known as the "Marble and Gold" age, characterized by a record setting increase in high paying jobs, social equality and military and spacial technological advancements.
>He was responsible for the construction of the initially controversial "Trump Wall", that runs across the U.S. - Mexico border, which is now considered one of the landmarks of his presidency, and a symbol of american strenght.
>Donald John Trump was succeeded by his eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump in 2025. He served as an unpaid consultant during his daughter's presidency, until the day of his death by cardiovascular failure on July 4th 2032 at the age of 86, he passed away in Trump tower NYC, the only place he ever called home, surrounded by his family and closest friends. A memorial was held on the same day, millions of people went out to the streets of New York City to mourn his passing.
>In his last will and testament, Donald J. Trump requested to be cremated and for his ashes to be scattered on the atlantic ocean

Reminder that LA Crime Stoppers are more than happy to hear about someone assaulting a homeless woman and filming it.

DAHNALD

I think he wants her to back down from the election by herself, rather than have to be dragged down by force.

awoooooooo

I'm worried that Comey is just saying he's re-opening the investigation to cover his and her backs.

beep boop fuck you senpai

>tfw fucked up the reelection year

it was to preempt the upcoming leaks, which will be devastating. devastating for hillary, devastating for the fbu, devastating for the democratic party

Anthony Weiner should get a pardon for his useful stupidity.

los delegados dahnald

I personally think Trump will lose. Its looking incredibly unlikely that all the swing states and then some will go red. Sorry boys.

>mfw all those [removed]

zero self awareness from these "people"

will they wait til monday? a few days before election day?

They'll blame it on one of the bundy ranchers

beautiful

Happy Hallawooooooooooo

The nomination Hillary...

we have the /ai/ vote

Momiji stole Reimu's stockings!

Lol I actually called him Nate Copper once in conversation and no one knew who i was talking about

THE BANANAS, DILMA.

THE BUTTER, COW

On one hand I don't ever want this election to end. On the other hand I just need to know if Mr. Trump is gonna make it?!

I'm constantly either in a state of anxiety or pure euphoria.

hey that''s pretty good

Bullshit. With his high energy I bet he lives to be at least 100.
I also think that. if elected, he will go down as quite possibly the greatest president ever.

You cannot steal from that which owns nothing.

Can someone point me to Jon Leibowitz's "you don't own nothing, goy" rant? On youtube preferably.

>how can hillary save her campaign

She fucking cant. Is over. Done for real. Not only did the FBI reopen the criminal case against Hillary for her private email server but the prompt was that they found more evidence in the phones that Anthony Weiner used to send dick pics to underage girls. And what they found was so damming they surprise announced it to everyone. Literally ZERO prior warning everyone. That it was reopened

This isn't your average everyday normal fucked.

This is advanced fuck.

Trump ended his last rally with fireworks because he knows he's won. It's an early celebration. If Don thinks he's won I think he's won.

He fucking did it lads.

Is Trump winning with Independents?

Some of the CTR shills were saying Clinton would win Florida because polls gave her an 8 point lead with Independents, and the large Republican turnout wasn't enough

that is what he is doing. which means some very damaging stuff is about to come out

I'm guessing Hillary REALLY wants to go to war with Russia now!

wrong image

how embarrassing

This entire american election is like an anime. I want more sequels senpai.

Nobody knows who the fuck he is. If I never came here, I would never know.

PIECE OF SHIT WHO BEAT UP THAT TRUMP SUPPORTER IS TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF

Honestly, how is anyone suppose to believe that Trump could lose to Clinton? She never talks about her policies, is proven to be corrupt and two faced, and Trump just has a lot more enthusiasm surrounding him

This is fucking serious, we can't let this happen in trump's america

I think Hillary and the Democrats should concede the race and give their spot to that Gary Johnson fellow

yeah but I mean in a way to try and limit the leaks' damage itself. With the FBI covering it up and the mass media onside I bet Clinton could still dodge the majority of the shit coming her way

Of course I fucking hope not

How soon are we going to learn about what was in the damning emails?

>Is Trump winning with Independents?
Big league. ~15 points up nationwide.

He's crushing her with independents. It isn't even close.

>tfw going to take my grandkids to the Trump Wall one day

I like your post, but don't let down your guard. GO VOTE

Anyone else worried about the nuclear bomb Rick Wife'sson keeps talking about?

before this revelation I put Trump at 80% of winning, other 20% is if it's rigged
I can safely bring that up to 99%

I feel like Reimu would vote Trump.
Gotta keep that barrier strong and stop the youkai from preying on the village.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Because women and black people can vote.

He said it was going to be released today. Nothing. He's just trolling you.

Heros never die

Me and my entire family are voting TRUMP.

Even the dog

I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BREAK FIRST

uninformed idiots

> tfw Trump addresses the nation for the first time after befoming POTUS

Whats your reaction?

No. He's a fucking idiot.

Cuckservatives like him blew their load with the Billy Bush tape.

They dug their own grave.

i saw a thing on the twitters about her and drake. absolutely disgusting if true.

the FBI wont be covering it up anymore, and yes, she is about to throw as many people as she can under the bus, but she will still get hit

euphoria

Remove fucking Youkai.

No.
>Chaffetz related.

Baneposting will endure the test of time.

PIECE OF SHIT WHO BEAT UP THAT TRUMP SUPPORTER STILL TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF

Overflowing emotion.

CARLOS DANGER CUT A DEAL

Let's experiment. Search "Stewart EPIC return".

Good doggo.

CUTE

what about that one cute red cat ghost

I can't fucking wait to use my girlfriend's tears as lubricant when Trump wins

Is it safe to say that this is what the electoral map looks like after tonight?

Her campaign is spiraling out of control with less than 10 fucking days left

Perfect. Thanks.

Nice one user.

Ejaculation

Atleast one man will finally get her wet

kill them all, even Orin the cat slut

No. It was released alright. It was just so fucking lame that no one gave a crap about it.time.com/4549730/donald-trump-former-miss-universe-sexual-comments/

my brain says "what the fuck"
but my dick says "hmmmm"

BASED VINNIE MAC

dayum lithuania with the bantz