FFS

FFS

BASED DAD

Is this a real page?

Its hamfisted enough to be.

Yes. Those are two from the preview for this week's issue.

>Never gonna leave the school
>Never gonna have a life

He's right you know

also I thought his dad was dead

They should just kill Iceman so when they resurrect him in a decade the whole gay thing can be erased.

"what kind of stupid question is that" Nice one. Way to defuse the situation. Fuck off

Where did that table come from?

>You're not giving us Grandkids
He wants more mutants in the family?
The one from his last nut almost caused the fimbulwinter, wasn't that enough?

I mean is the dad really in the wrong for asking the question? since Iceman has been plowing chicks for years.

fpbp

>and turned it on with a switch

Isn't that exactly what Jean did to him?

His subconscious is aware, but as part of the package she made it so he can only express the thought in ways that inform others to dismiss that possibility.

I'm not gonna lie, this is genuinely making me reconsider being openly gay.

He has a really good point that I don't think I can argue against.

So it's like that first issue of Doctor Strange where he knows Mordo is an evil asshole, but he can't say or do anything to stop it?

>when you try so hard to be bluepilled about lgbt issues thst you end up dropping the mother of all blackpills

I didn't realize that was Kitty, I though that was young Bobby.

Wait but isn't this the Iceman from the past brought to the present? Imagine how much bullshit that would be like for the parents to begin with and now they get this RETROACTIVE reveal just dumped on them as rudely as possible.

And even then, christ it's not out of the ordinary for coming out of the closet to be tough but 99% of the time the parents come around and learn to live with it so long as you stay in their lives, it literally doesn't matter how hard they take it right now what's important is where they'll stand in five years or so.

Fuck this hamfisted garbage.

Which of these scenarios is better?
>Only past Bobby is gay
>He's only gay when he's using his powers

First scenario. Since Bunn established that they are from an alternate past. Should've kept present Bobby straight. It's not like all versions of a character are the same sexuality. Ultimate Colossus and Gayverine come to mind.

Flamboyantly gay man makes up cartoonishly homophobic elderly white couple in the comic that he was offered to write on the basis of being gay. That arc will be treated as a proof that our society needs a lot of work to become truly tolerant and progressive.

It honestly looks like someone here needs to get JEAN'D as well

>Bobby's parents... You're (okay with) gay.

Now we need an edit where Bobby explains to his parents he's in a relationship with his past self.

>Habe you tried not being a homosexual?

It's not that surprising really given what we already knew about these guys, especially the father.

>Flamboyantly gay man makes up cartoonishly homophobic elderly white couple
Bobby's parents have always been like this. I'd argue that they used to be worse.

Did we ever see their reaction to him dating a Jewish mutant?

>Rogue and bobby
what arc is this user? seems like a fun read.

Uncanny X-Men 319

>Past or present, being Warren Worthington the third is suffering
And jfc, Jean.. . I always thought the "Marvel Girl has a dubious morality" thing was a fun meta-narrative, but this is probably the most outright evil I've seen her written outside of the Phoenix force.

DAMN

>dude for dude

can't he stay serious for more than 5 seconds? Not even in this sort of situation?

Wait, I'm confused, is that past or present Bobby? Isn't past Bobby the gay one?

Are they really going with "Bobby was always gay and all the relationships he had were just he overcompensating"?

>Because I thought "Hey genius idea: let's make life more interesting" and turned it on with a switch.

That's precisely what happened.

>Isn't past Bobby the gay one?
Present Iceman was also mind raped by jean Grey. He's been gay for a while.

Why'd they draw kitty as a teenage boy?

X-men were a metaphor for queers from the beginning. At least now Marvel has the courage to depict it literally, X-men are essentially queers of society.

Didn't almost the same think happen 15 or 20 years ago, except it was about him being a mutant?

>Bobby Drake is dead. The Iceman wins.
That's an interesting perspective, actually.

yes, but that has nothing to do with him being gay

>Wait but isn't this the Iceman from the past brought to the present?
No, that's present Iceman.

>Mom blaming the dad for the kid being weird
I too remember X-men 2

It was off panel the entire time

It was potentially the sexiest shit ever but they curtailed it because of Age of Apocalypse or something. Rogue was breaking loose like this fun-loving wild woman and took scared/nervous/beta Bobby along for the ride. She was getting ready to dominate him with super strength, be the alpha in he relationship, and tease the gay out of him with her skimpy clothes, but then the Mrkkaan Crysal stopped reality.

They have a point.

But that's exactly what happened.
Kitty turned him gay because she thought it would be interesting.
Also it's kind of shitty he did not tell his parents.

Stop being gay period, subhuman.

Is "kitty" a guy or a girl?

This.

What point?

>Is "kitty" a guy or a girl?
In the world we live? It's both.

They won't have grandkids if their only child is busy sucking dicks.

He can adopt one.

He could always ask just get a surrogate mother.

You don't pass your genes when you adopt. Your linage comes to a halt.

Jesus. Well at least it's already at cancellation numbers, and Bobby's a White guy. Now America? that shit's gonna go on forever.

>Bobby explains to his parents he's in a relationship with his past self.
>Bobby in a relationship with his past self.
Holy fuck.
This. It's the ultimate degeneracy and I want to see marvel try and shame people for not supporting it.

He actually did, back when before Jean turned him homo.

>It's the ultimate degeneracy
Nah it's just narcissism

Honestly, all of the telepaths in Marvel are fucking monsters. Xavier at least tries to not abuse the shit out of his abilities, but even he does some really questionable stuff. And every other telepath in the setting just constantly pokes around where they know they are not wanted and does what they please because they believe there is no consequence.

What was the arc where one of those telepath girls from the school poked around in some dudes head and got blasted into a fucking coma because he had mental defenses against telepaths, and it was somehow HIS fault because he didn't warn them ahead of time? Despite them being on the same side, and her having literally no right or reason to go poking in his head without warning or permission?

>He has a really good point that I don't think I can argue against.
Which is...?

They WANT their Omega-level mutant son to procreate? Are they mad?

>"lets make life MORE interesting!" And turned [my gayness] on with a switch!

isnt this literally what the writers did?

>this is what Bryan Singer actually believes

TBF at that point Bobby's uncle was probably still killed by the Japanese in WW2 leaving his dad traumatized and racist.

>It's not like I turned on a switch

That is actually what it feels like though, due to how this shitty story happened

>Worried about Bobby bringing mutie girls home
>Now there's no girls at all

Poor guy

>I tell ya w'hat that boy just aint right

why didn't they just make him bisexual? it would still be pointless but it would at least it wouldn't violate his entire history. or was having a "bobby, you're bi" moment not dramatic enough?

Can we please stop pretending as if coming out as gay is in any way brave anymore?

I honestly though kitty was a dude
why do these so called progressives hate the female form so much

If he was bi then his parents couldn't have that moment of "you won't give us grandkids reee" and there would be less tension.

Why did present Bobby turn gay, exactly?
This is as bad as Babs.

jean is fucking evil, did they follow this up with more evil jean

Where's the Benis edit?

A Descendant, all of the resources & time that they gave to raise him.

Their son doesn't have an obligation to give them grandkids.

"i want to go on dates with men"
why does every character in marvel now talk like 5 year old retared girls

Yes he does.

biological yes to continue the blood line and the human race

No he doesn't. His life is his own once he's an adult, not the property of his parents.

I'm surprised Kitty didn't call Bobby's parents niggers.

I can't believe this was never fucking followed up on. It's retardedly evil

Still is. They wasted their time & resource raising him. Whats wrong on wanting an actual descendant?

No obligation to continue the blood line, user. Some people can help the world in better ways than adding another screaming mouth to it. I think that Iceman's history of saving lives as a superhero counts as that.

>Whats wrong on wanting an actual descendant?
Nothing, but it's the other person's choice if they want to or not.

A child is a human being, not an investment. You raise them for their happiness, not your own.

Are you a sociopath?

So basically you're a sociopath who thinks love for family is a sum.

No one owes you anything, especially not someone you raised with them having no choice on the matter.

> a child is a human being, not an investment
it's both, it's a biological investment in the safety of a species, it's only due to the abundance of resources that we have in the first world that allows us to think like that.

Nope. His body is his Parents property. He's his dads seed.

They owe you the moment you were born.

Edgy sociopaths unable to relate to anything other than the bag of cheetos they consume in their basement.

Typical.

>it's only due to the abundance of resources that we have in the first world that allows us to think like that.
Yeah so what's your point? We DO live in the first world with an abundance of resources, so there is no obligation for everyone to have kids.
We're in no danger of dying out from lack of having fucking babies

Did you chose to be born to your parents? Or, at all?

Funny thing conservatives have, viewing and praising human relations as unfair debts, then whining the same about having to pay taxes or give up guns for public safety.

Nice Projection.

>One week she's Italian
It's weird to think that there was a time when Italians were discriminated against.

Not the safety of the species as a whole, user, the continuation of the blood line. Each child is a risk in that part. Some bloodlines die out. That's not a bad thing. Everything has to end at some point. Why shouldn't someone be able to choose to do that?

Probably because he's a human being, not a personal project.

You seem to be unable to comprehend concepts like love and family, which has me deeply concerned.