Was he /ourguy/ co?

Was he /ourguy/ co?

shadilay fellow kekistani

He always will be

with that fucking face he damn better be!

From the very beginning.

Was there really every anyone else?

>antisocial
>craves attention
>only outlet for his frustration is rage and edginess
>unable to keep his spaghetti in his pockets around women
>fell in love with dominator
>he either hates or is hated by his only friends

HATERS GONNA DATEHER

h a t e s g r e a t b e s t v i l l a i n

WANDER WONDER
OVER OVER
YONDER WANDER YONDER WANDER

>yfw hater didn't date her

>Dressed up like a nerd going to a DnD meetup
>wearing sneakers despite being a skeleton
>defeats the big bad in the end
>surrounded by people who believe in him
>literally has the power to destroy a planet sized planet destroying ship

It's weird when you realize that the bolt horns are actually part of his head

He metaphorically fucked her hard in the end anyways

>unable to keep his spaghetti in his pockets around women
But he talked to Ripov just fine

Ripov could barely qualify as a woman; she was vengeance incarnate.

>implying i wouldn't hit that

I feel like if Dominator qualifies as a woman, Ripov does too

>>defeats the big bad in the end
>>surrounded by people who believe in him
>>literally has the power to destroy a planet sized planet destroying ship
So that's a no for Op then.

so was he a Lich or an Alien?

I wouldnt be suprised if Lord Dominator was some outcast nerd who dabbled in black magics and accidentally became a super lich like Doctor Doom. Like The whole reason he wants to conquer the universe is payback for his childhood or to dissolve his insecurities.

Dominator was just an outcast nerd that happened to be extremely intelligent, since the ship, bots and armor are all her creation (and she's self-taught, too)

Nothing a good boning from the Hate dong couldn't solve.

He's a monkey lich that probably runs on electricity to move and talk
It's likely that he's as ancient as wander

FUCK

did I say Dominator?

I mean Lord Hater.

Dominator is clearly not a Lich but Hater might be.

Dominator is just a lonely idiot with a budget

Do you think he jizzes lightning

You think hes one of those guys that just nuts in his undies before he even touches you then just wants to be left alone so he can take a nap?

Both

True, but Dominator was a villain. Hater digs someone he can wreck shit with. Ripov wanted to kill Captain Tim.

>Mfw this scene
I wanted to protect that smile

>Implying the finale wasn't just pure tard strenght

THICK BONES

Well, in the end she did pay

Not nearly enough.

She has nowhere to go, she has no powers left and the entire universe wants her dead
It's enough
She could use some hatin' if you catch my drift

>dressed up like a nerd going to a dnd meetup

If some dude dressed up like Lord Hater to a DnD meetup then my dick would be diamonds

This show had fucking god tier faces. The only reason I haven't offed myself is the one one millionth of a chance that a third season could some day spring up.

>Wander wasn't cancelled due to ratings, it was cancelled because Disney thought two seasons were enough for the show
>even the #SaveWOY campaign last year couldn't convince them to bring it back
>S3 literally never ever

Hater is THE guy.

We can only hope that McCracken's next project can match the quality of WoY.

Faces are incredible. When i started watching, i thought that this cartoon might get popular because of the beautiful reaction pics it could spread. Almost 3 years have passed...

Honestly from what they said s3 was basically the same as s2

I do not age.

I Fucking wish

If by Hatin' you mean evisceratin' then yes.

Time has lost its effect on me. Yet, the suffering continues. Hater's grasp chokes the past, present... and future. Hope is lost

I personally hope that if he does make a new show remotedly similar in theme to WoY, he drops a couple of references in there to hint at how WoY ended, like how Greg Garcia pretty much confirmed in the pilot of his newest show following My Name Is Earl that Earl did finish his list despite having had that series canned.

>that capcha

>Hater can fly
>there were several episodes in which he could have been victorious just from flying. For example: The Buddies or The Battleroyale
>he didn't

If hater actually used all of his powers when he needed to the show's cast would be cut by half

>hater could have just kept his momentum to dropkick dominator in the throat the minute she put her armor down in the battle royale
>he didn't

WANDER I SAID NO ANAL

Why wasn't everyone using their ships to get to the top? Some were up there but distracted by combat, that's fine- but Hater and Awesome starting at the fucking bottom and jumping up there?

Better question: What the fuck did Dominator build into her suit? How does technology do this shit?

That was just le epic implosion to show how big her landing was

best

Magma
and more magma

Would you?

Nah, Dominator was bad enough in a shitty way

HATEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!

>this show will never ever have a Season 3
>TTG will soon be in its 5th season
Why is life so unfair?

IM MAD

I'm sad

It's only been a year since S2 ended, user, we haven't passed the amount of time it would require for something to be considered beyond saving

NOT ON MY DIME

Would Sup Forums hang out with Hater out of pity?

I'd be his fan and make him happy, give him things, etc. I want to protect his smile.

>give him things
But user, he already has everything he could wish for except for one thing
happiness

>dominator destroys the entire skullship with one move
That was fucking bullshit desu

>out of pity
I'd give money to hang out with Hater, fuck you talking about

this

>out of pity
if suicide could instantly teleport me to hater so i could hang out with him, i'd do it instantly

But anons, he could kill you in an instant if you said something wrong

>implying that's a risk i'm not willing to take

not being friends with hater is worse than death, i'm prepared for that

Hate is a monkey NASA test subject lost in space, and got bombarded by cosmic rays that made him super intelligent (for a monkey), gave him incredible cosmic powers (for a monkey) and turned him into a skeleton for some reason.

>trollface
What a dated meme

I think i'd get caught up in the "HATE'S GREAT BEST VILLAIN" chant so easily.

>and turned him into a skeleton for some reason.
beeecaauuuseee he died?

exploitable

Hater's powers seem to be driven by pure rage. I think he just sometimes forgets that he could fly

i would suck his dick with or without pity to be quite honest

Someone's already done this, right? I don't really like Dominator, but I wanted them to be buddies.

kek, good job user

Hater was the greater villain because he was fleshed out and not one-note waifubait

>Greg Garcia pretty much confirmed in the pilot of his newest show following My Name Is Earl that Earl did finish his list despite having had that series canned.

Wait what? Elaboration please?

WOULD I?

and yet they fucking gave Pickle and Peanut a show that is at best decent three seasons.... if you likethat show its fine, but it is in no way near in quality to WoY.

this is a shitty piece of fanart...

It was mentioned in the pilot of his next TV show, "Raising Hope". In it, a reporter says:
>"In lighter news, a small-time crook with a long list of wrongs he was making amends for has finally finished, and you’ll never guess how it ended..."