OK K.O's ratings are going down fast, how can we save it?

Any ideas, or is it going to get cancelled super early on?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ZQIXzYKQ!dTx0e9hTiU3NLRsldSgnBA
mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA
mega.nz/#F!dXBWAbSS!jhPRxmnpixaEqR9bQIXWtA
imgur.com/EVIC9oi
cartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just let it die.

But I like it!

I got a idea maybe not dump a whole series in like a month and digital first releases?

This. Glad that todays kids don't eat every turd.

Oof. What went wrong with episode 10?

Eesh I love the show but those ratings look bad

Yeah make it a better show. One actually worth saving.

it sucks

Any ideas senpai? We know CN has the Apple and Onion Shit, the Summer Camp thing that looks like trash, that's CN for 2018 for ya.

Even if I liked it and it wasn't 20 miles up its own ass with "LOL ANIMATION STYLES", I couldn't keep up with a show airing new eps every single damn day.

I tried watching this show. I like the character designs, but I can't stand the shitty frame-rate and the terrible pacing.

Wait for overseas, this show looks like it could sell in areas where anime is strong, like France or Germany.

>Japan consistently does American "parodies"" better than Americans doing Japanese ""parodies""

What does it mean?

Are they only flopping in america. Maybe foreign viewers will save it like the Chinese saved world of warcraft.

world of warcraft movie*

I fucking hate the bomb format that CN still thinks works. I'm glad OK KO is getting a weekly release now, but CN might have fucked it up viewershipwise for good.

probably still hanging on to the idea of an action show with animation that can't financially fucking happen in the current western market

You'd think Castlevanias success on Netflix would change their minds, especially since it was a western studio that animated it.

Isn't there a reasonable explanation for this. such as, kids going back to school after summer?

New episodes're supposed to come out today.

where the megas my niggas

1080p rips: mega.nz/#F!ZQIXzYKQ!dTx0e9hTiU3NLRsldSgnBA
New episodes will drop here: mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA
And I have a combined collection here I keep up to date with the best available quality of each episode: mega.nz/#F!dXBWAbSS!jhPRxmnpixaEqR9bQIXWtA

Thanks.

Bombs only really work with pre-established shows that have a viewerbase. Just starting a show off with a bomb and filling any and all possible opportunities for re-runs with Teen Titans Go just guarantees failure.

nice thank you friend

The besti joke in this show is still the sudden anime as fuck scene right after their haircuts.

OK KO's concept predates BNHA (the pilot was finished in 2012)

Thank you user!

Actually, there was a one shot of My Hero Academia in 2008, you faggot.

Cancel it and make Villanos into a series and hope it doesn't turn into shit

This is what happens when you make cartoons for the adult demographic ad not the child demographic.

Watch it on CN

>Just starting a show off with a bomb and filling any and all possible opportunities for re-runs with Teen Titans Go just guarantees failure.
The Loud House

Loud House had continues re-runs and follow ups for it too.

CN is idiots for making every episode available a week before it airs and doing the binge method for a show that didn't have a audience yet

imgur.com/EVIC9oi

This doesn't count the ratings from the app tho

Will there be a Google Drive for us phone plebs?

kiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Oh damn, fair. The hell CN.

>Ratings
Ratings matter about as much as steam engines these days, user.

Networks, especially ones aimed at kids, are trying to figure out how to take advantage of the new landscape now that streaming is dominant.

CN's strategy is pretty simple: Use the network purely as an advertising platform to reach mothers and very small children (why do you think TTGO is played all day?) for merch and app sales.

The slightly older kids that are targeted by shows like Steven Universe and OK K.O.! are going to see the most views by far on the app where they'll also be exposed to the game.

They want to build a brand through the app that they can use to sell merchandise.

tl;dr: ratings don't mean shit, everyone watches on the app, it's all about merchandising

I might be expecting too much from this comedy but.... How does Red Action count as hero while doing this? Why hasn't anybody stopped her?

She's a classic anti-hero. A bitch who will still help out.

Same. I really liked the pilot as well. I just hate the direction they went with the line weight and color palette. Won't lie either, I can't stand the ball hands.

This. Bombs kill shows.

Bombs only work for Netflix because of how the service works. They want you to binge watch the content.

Let's see if you say that when it abrupbtly ends and gets cancelled.

>Ratings matter about as much as steam engines these days, user.

You know that all nuclear power is technically steam-driven, right? The steam is what physically generates power, and the radioactive material just happens to be really, really good at creating heat and steam.

oh god

>Bombs only work for Netflix because of how the service works.
So close to understanding, yet so far.

CN is focused on app viewership and building brands, the network is just for advertising to toddlers and moms.

Goddamn K.O, what did ya smoke in the last panel?

source?

90% of the retards who make these threads don't have cable and watch streams. They don't know that the live schedule means nothing now

I can tolerate the show only because I'm a weeb and I like the dumb obscure stupid shit they reference/make fun of.

But if I were a regular kid or normal bloke most of the stuff they'd say would go over my head or I'd find it annoying.

>tumblr shit
Let it die.

The top thing that Enid wears looks way too short and loose to not let literally everyone see a good deal of underboob

Well I hope it doesnt get canceled. K.O is the cutest boy on CN right now, rivaled by Darwin in gumball.

Besides, it's the only somewhat interesting action oriented show on CN right now.

I liked OK K.O. at first, but

BNHA clearly had prework going on before it's debut in 2014, it's a stupid claim to think the two have any influence on each other.

Doesn't CN have some rule about giving new shows a minimum of 3 seasons?

Where did you get that idea from?

Sym-Bionic Titan says hello.

I swear there was a point where people here talked about the 3-season thing as if it was fact

Guess I should have looked it up myself in that time though

If you think about it, it does not make any sense to just have 3 seasons of a potential complete failure of a show.

Not the original user but let's hear you spout the same unsubstantiated nonsense when it gets like seven seasons and supplanted SU as the series that Sup Forums loves to shit on for stupid reasons

I actually hope it continues though, I just feel like CN will kill it.

Also if you think about it, it does not make sense to kill something off before the network has had a chance to properly merchandize off of it. The three season thing is generally true, it needs time to circulate and advertise globally first

Enid has smol tits

Ok, let's say 2 seasons, but 3 just does not seem justified, especially when these shows cost millions of dollars to make.

Also looking at this list, quite a few things only ended after a season or two, obviously we should look at the more recent shows.

cartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network

I don't get any reference and I love the show

I don't. it feels like they're trying to piggyback off of TTG marathons etc to imprint onto the TTG fan base, hence the month long bomb. Now they get to spam reruns and will be releasing new content weekly. Think of how drug addictions start, it's the same concept: have something free and accessible at first, and then limit its release to drive up demand.

they are definitely playing a long game with this show. We wouldn't have had all these mobile/console cross promotions if they didn't, they're too invested at this point

>any ideas
THOSE DAMN PEONS ARE TRYING TO CONTROL THE MEDIA, WHAT YOU WATCH, WHAT YOUR FAMILY WATCH, WHAT YOUR FUTURE KIDS WILL WATCH.

DON'T LET THE GLOBALIST REPTILIAN BASTARDS VACILLATE YOUR FUTURE! THEY DON'T DICTATE YOU, THEY DON'T OWN YOU!

YOUR VOICE IS A WEAPON SO USE IT! SEND IN LETTERS TO CARTOONNETWORK GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS YOU WANT THIS AMAZINGLY COOL CARTOON TO STAY ON AIR INSTEAD OF THAT OTHER VILE!

is this a copy pasta or some shit?

The nature of business is a gamble at heart, like 'will this investment pay off?' kinda shit. There have definitely been recent shows killed off in a season, but those can be explained by the networks investment in said shows. New projects can be labeled as a risk and aired as sort of a probationary trial period, waiting to check their metrics before deciding to invest in it. Something like OKKO, however, is an example of CN investing in something before it's release, it has had a lot of hype, game deals, etc etc. for this scenario, we can safely assume that it'll be supported for at LEAST three seasons, unless something catastrophic happens. This, to me, explains why something like PPG is still around, despite being pretty awful.

Sorry for going full autism on this shit, I work at a social game company and am used to seeing this strategy at play

Nah, great words spoken by the philosopher Alex Jones.

i thought it was a 2 season minimum?

t. Sup Forums

Union stuff requires that they give the show staff a raise after 3 seasons (or 65 episodes). Meaning most shows are likely to get a maximum of 3 seasons because networks don't want to pay up. Sometimes they work around this, like with Ben 10 where they kept making sequel shows instead of new seasons.

So... in a way... this is also your fault.

You're perpetuating the cycle, preying off the power of addictive systems to maximize the profit off fools and luddites...

You hiring at that game company?

PPG seems to be dead, wouldn't be shocked if they had a s3 planned but cancelled it.

actually, say what time it's airing
none of the commercials actually state that the show is airing at 6:30
also what kind of time slot is 6:30?
what the fuck is that?

Eh unless shows drop ZipZip-tier ratings bad most shows get at least 2 seasons if Ian understands this and uses it to tell what he wants to tell he'll wrap it up satisfactorily
I mean as long as you don't waste your first season and try to start telling a story out of the blue in s2 when your show is too far gone and then cry about it, I'm looking at your direction Wander

>Implying ratings and schedule variety don't matter with the rise of streaming
>Watch apps are on phones and tablets
>Everyone is mindless drones addicted to phones and tablets now.

So let me get this straight, the schedule will never be great again.

This can only mean one thing: Cartoon Network is trying their hardest to get rid of their past. From dropping reruns of their old shows to removing old instances of the network's identity to even getting rid of most shows on the live feed

reasons like the ones he gives are why disney considers Star vs a success rather than a failure, despite it getting *Worse* tv ratings than OK KO

>what kind of time slot is 6:30?
Death slot.

>giving a flying fuck about meme academia
JUST

Am?

6:30 PM, which is pretty much primetime for CN.

Are you guys watching the pax stream of ok ko?
Apparently raymond was a happy accident

>people defending Boku no Pico Acadamy as an original concept

Shit taste. It's a shittier Naruto.

I haven't seen OKKO, but I feel like it's just "DUDE NONSPECIFIC ANIME AND JRPG REFERENCES LMAO" in which case I'm not that enticed into it. That shit stopped being entertaining years ago.

Ian seems like a good enough guy though so I wish him the best.

The Chinese save literally every movie because they're easier to please and Hollywood sold out to them.

>wahhh wahhh cable TV is dying
Time to move on, grandpa.

What are people bitching about then? 6:30 pm is an awesome time slott

just look at it. it's ugly.