Why does CN play TTG LITERALLY THE WHOLE DAY, when no one watches it and everyone hates it...

Why does CN play TTG LITERALLY THE WHOLE DAY, when no one watches it and everyone hates it? Is DC paying them or something, of does a shitty network exec like it?

TTG was watched by young kids and some of the former TT crowd, which gave it decent ratings.
Naturally, CN responded by running it into the ground.

>no one watches it

What kind of brainless drooling sap would be retarded enough to like that show, and being a kid isnt a good enough excuse

Honestly I've been wondering this too, I don't watch too much actual TV anymore but while I was out of town my nephew had cartoon newtwork on constantly and that's all that was ever on. It literally defies logic to me, even if it is "popular" there is no reason it should be on the whole day.

It's the scenario of a filler show becoming the main showcase.

for CN, being a kid is a good enough excuse since that's their fucking target audience

>mfw my nephew broke down in tears because I don't have cable or streaming service, so he can't watch his shitty cartoons

Some episodes are good. It's not completely bad, of course kids like it. Especially considering all the lets plays and vlog channels on Youtube in comparison.

It has a buttload of creativity and absurdity, childrens like that stuff a lot. They are in a phase where they activly start to reflect on reality, absurdity makes it incredibly easy to do that as it is rather extreme. It doesn't even matter if they know the stuff or understand half of the words, as long as they realize that the stuff on the screen doesn't make any sense. Trust me, I have a cousin and she comes visiting me occasionally, entertaining her is fairly easy, you just need to tell nonsense to her.

Also, TTG isn't really a bad show in the first place, just fairly hit or miss.

Learn to piracy you noob

It should be older kids and young adults like it USED TO BE back in 2010 with adventure time and regular show

This preschool kiddie bullshit is fucking retarded and must end

>no one watches it and everyone hates it

user, CN don't give a shit if neckbeards like you don't watch cartoons and it's hilarious that you think they do.

My daughter hates it if it's any consolation but she's picky.

I'm not pirating ttg for a bratty relative

>check Hulu this morning
>the first three seasons of TTG have been added to their catalog

Children's brains aren't fully formed yet, you can't judge them by the same standards as a normal person.

>young adults
Anime exist

Blame the poointheloo programming director. He did the same thing at cn asia and that has improved since his departure.

The british leaving india was a mistake