New emails

The most damning material in the new emails we've found concern Hillary and Huma's romantic affair. A portion of Hillary's personal emails consist of steamy love letters and lewd photos sent mostly from Hillary to Huma, and occasionally reciprocated by Huma. These emails will not be released by the FBI to the public, but we suspect they are in the possession of other entities and individuals who intend to release them before the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CRg9kdJmg8
youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's fucking disgusting

If this is true, this does nothing to sway the people already voting for her. In fact, it would probably make more people in the LGBQT+XYZ1234567 community vote for Clinton.

god damn I'd love to see some lewd Huma

you missed the P for pedophiles or is that next year?

Yes. Looks like I also missed "RUFF" for bestiality. Please forgive me. I hope I didn't trigger you too much Canabro

Based queen.

Gays and lesbians ruling the world is possibly the weirdest redpill of them all.

Link?

Huma nudes when?

Bill and Huma sextape when? I could imagine old Willy throatfucking her

this. this is what its all about

>lewd photos sent mostly from Hillary to Huma,
I bet these are classified

Damn, you better not be lying. That's really hot. Imagine she dumps bill before inauguration and announces her marriage to huma who has already conveniently separated from wiener. Fuck.

I'm literally shaking right now!!!!

I wanna see Hilldawg's dried shit & skin dingle berry encrusted roastie.

This is the reaction:

Don't try to slut shame Hillary!

Homophobes! Haters! You are worse than a Putin

>we literally memed lesbo huma + hilldawg into reality

woah... so this is the power of meme magic.

>doubting the power of meme magic after the Primaries and Brexit

>In fact, it would probably make more people in the LGBQT+XYZ1234567 community vote for Clinton.
It would make Hillary's stance on gay marriage a strange one considering how openly against it she always was until it was popular to be for it.

Huma is kinda hot but I got this gut feeling she has a roast beef pussy

Is there any possibility that this campaign can get weirder?

Unless bestiality is introduced in some way -- I don't think it's possible

you dont like your national dish ?

No, no, never doubt.

I just didn't realize it could be wielded like THIS.

Guys theres no link this is to destract

Just found this from Huma to Hillary

shaking like a leaf id say

DELETE THIS

Has anybody seen Prison Break season 2? Because this is along the same lines except the president is found to be sleeping with her brother.

This is bait, right? Is this actually real?

Here is a video with Huma and my bae

youtube.com/watch?v=5CRg9kdJmg8

>lewd photos sent mostly from Hillary to Huma
fucking hell that's nasty dude.

Huma fucked that old woman? gross

I concur. Homosexuals are born marxists and easy to control through sexual bribery and blackmail.

Fags already like her.

Nah, fags hate her.

Fairies love her.

Know the difference, it could save your anus.

The evil corrupt female president of Prison Break was literally Hillary Clinton, like to a fucking tee. I swear it was intentional, the similarities were fucking uncanny.

>LGBQT+XYZ1234567
God you must think you're clever

I estimate my IQ to be around 120-130. I am one of those fabled "Latino Intellectuals"

>A portion of Hillary's personal emails consist of steamy love letters and lewd photos sent mostly from Hillary to Huma

No....just...no.

it will sway blacks.

mfw young woman and older woman lesbian cucholding is my fetish

120-130 is quite low though, that's slightly above average, but still stupid enough to be susceptible to media and political brainwashing.

Plus there have been studies that something like 75% of people believe themselves to be "above average" intelligence, when in reality that's an impossibility.

scissoring, oral sex, or thumping away at each other with fingers and dildos, isn't 'fucking'

Literally Xena and Gabrielle. You know Hillary is on the 'giving' side, and Huma bosses her around in the bed.

DO NOT MOCK MY WAIFU ON A SRI LANKAN BASKETWEAVING FORUM

DELETE THIS

120 is considered superior IQ

It's high for a Latino. Isn't our average at like 90 or something?

It's high regardless of race

This leaf gets it

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that. Now we really do have to see those pictures it's the only way to know if that's true

80 is average.
I don't expect an autistic leaf to understand anything beyond maple syrup science though.

>It would make Hillary's stance on gay marriage a strange one considering how openly against it she always was until it was popular to be for it.

because she's straight

>Homosexuals are born marxists and easy to control through sexual bribery and blackmail.

1957 called. The Crittenden Report says otherwise.

Why does this matter? She can do whatever she wants after what Bill did.

Lol

ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
KEK!!!!

it's quite a country you have there Americans

what did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps

Lets all be sure to check the Attachments tab on the Wikileaks email search results

>0

eeeewwwwww

i wanna see Huma's hooha

Quality postage 2 electric bogaloo

damn...

I know she is a fucking evil NWO muslim bitch but...

fuck I want to hug her...

>Crittenden Report

Annnnnd, it turns out everything McCarthy said was not only true, but things were actually far worse.

Can we rescue her, Sup Forums? She does have a certain attractiveness with some mileage left. Let's red-pill her.

dat lipstick

She's a harpy, user. Do not feel sympathy or pity for her. She'll rip your entrails out with her saracen claws and screech loyalty to her prophet quicker than you can blink.

>we suspect
Is this a fucking LARP

why would she STILL have hillary's emails on her fucking laptop/cellphone??? after all the investigation??

Plot twist: What if she is actually a russian spy ?

She deserves more pain than death in this life can provide.
Fuck off with your childish logic, this woman is directly responsible for the subversion of America and even worse

>still no excuse for ommiting F for Faggots

kys, there's no explaining this one

t. I'm a kike

Someone needs to Webm that.

Or what if she's a GOP plant?

i have 110

It's so funny when Keaneu fails

fuck her, she made her bed

Wowwwwwwwwwwww

I understand where you're coming from, I really do.

But... at this point I just don't know if there's enough and her left worth saving. Knowing her background I don't know if there was ever anything in her worth saving.

Sad to be sure, but what are you going to do??

man i really really wish there was some way to get all these fagy as role players out of hear

Always watching...

Where did it all go wrong?

>ENHANCE

Always.

>lewd photos sent mostly from Hillary to Huma
God i want this so much

it isn't, there's a lot written about homosex cults

>woman shows herself to be evil corrupt garbage
>is cute
"aww i want to hug her"

And so the world goes. Women make retarded decisions based on "muh social feels", and men make retarded decisions on "muh dick feels"

When you didn't think this election cycle could get crazier then, BOOM, the nudes are in play.
Has there ever been such a meme machine in the history of the multiverse?

No, the emails that got the FBI's attention are related to Anthony's sexts with an underaged girl from Weinergate. HRC was doing damage control and there was a lot of back and forth between her and her advisors regarding options for threats and blackmail to silence the girl and her family. It's the same despicable ruthlessness from when she slut-shamed that rape victim to win her case.

heh

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The memes are breaking reality!!!!!

Praise Kek!!!!!

>It would make Hillary's stance on gay marriage a strange one considering how openly against it she always was until it was popular to be for it.
America was Hillary's beard.

While Huma watches Hillary, Kek watches Huma.

I'm convinced she's actually a good person, and didn't realize how horrible the people she's associating with really are until it was far too late.|
>Can we rescue her, Sup Forums?
Lolno, she'll get suicided if we try.

Many gays are against gay marriage. Milo being one. It's not hypocrisy unless they are actually married themselves.

Average is 100 dickweeds. That is literally what the iq is based on.

Hillary is a sociopath. And dom all the time.

She's probably not even attracted to women per se.
She just gets off to fucking women because they're weak and she likes to be in control.
Her whole life she wished she was born with a dick.

know i think its raising a child with gay people thats the problem. sorry but you need a man and a woman

Must see naked Huma replies, she got the sweetest voice, she could be my subhuman spyfu, only to keep for pleasure, not to breed. Too bad she got jewed, and I would be scared to touch her without a chemical and biohazard team inspect every inch of her, to find out if she got any Hillary residues on her. Why do Hillary "the walking biohazard" Clinton have to ruin everything nice?

Haha... fucking gross guys... Fucking Hillary and Huma nude selfies and lingerie shots? Fucking gross. I hope they do actually exist and get revealed. You know just for like me to make fun of haha. Ha.

dude huma is hot as fuck. know hillary is the grossest old lady