No, Dump doesn't have a relationship with Putin. That's a lie

>No, Dump doesn't have a relationship with Putin. That's a lie
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8
Oops, that video broke your narrative, didn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_reset
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well would you look at that, your "frog God" is with her :^)

relationship with putin > war with putin

No, people shouldn't support a literal dictator

for america, that ship has sailed

Why the fuck do I care.

What a wasted get

You fucker

How the fuck can you even see through your slanty mongolian eyes?

Nice ad hom, you surely showed him.

anytime you see a shill post with a get

user scripts are a thing right? you can tell from context

these people are gay

Stop shitposting, little Australia.

>Finland

You're right user. America should go to war with Russia immediately.

Ukrainian Chocolate man is that you?

great gif

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Now see here, son, this was a real get. You see how it occured spontaneously and my post does not appear to be crafted to take "maximum advantage" of the get?

But do you see also how as soon as the get becomes evident, it becomes totally apparent how the voice of Kek has manifested in the words of said post. In this cast, the key statement is

>these people are gay

and you can now tell that our god is telling us that these people are indeed gay, and also that you can tell shills from context. Thank you Kek!

You're right, nobody should support hitlary

Hillary has a much longer relationship with Putin.

What's your point?

He's a script fag. Saw identical anti-Trump "get" a few days ago. Thinks we fear 7s or something.

i wish trump was hitler

Have a (you) shill

We've been doing it in latin America for decades. Hell we were doing it to stop the Russians from doing the same.

Except Sup Forums already supported Gaddafi, Supports Assad and has a sizable population that idolizes Hitler. Being a dictator isn't put it in's problem.

Using quads so beautiful for Godwins Law.

Shame on you CTR, Shame.

>shitting on Putin on Sup Forums
Kill yourself.

>takes money from Saudi royalty
>ignores Saudi Arabia literally exporting terrorism
>No, people shouldn't support a literal dictator

Haha frog haha i have never read a book but i can vote ha ha

This makes me like Trump more.

Really desperate lol.
We've known this for a long time.
Trumps business reaches into Russia as well, as it does the rest of the known world, asshat.

You would think shills would be scrambling to paint Hillary in a better light, but all they do is cry about Trump like a broken conspiracy record.

He says here he has a relationship with him, but he said in the debate he doesn't know the guy...

Hmm... maybe it's both? Maybe he sort of knows him but he's not really good friends with him?

Who knows.

Don't forget she also openly admitted to being in favor for a rigged election in palastine.

This women is evil and stupid.

OMG future president talks to OTHER LEADERS OF OTHER COUNTRIES.
CTR please stop trying to blame Russia and racism for everything you don't like.

Having a professional working relationship is good. Stop trying to fearmonger normies. Clinton wants war with Russia, yet somehow not wanting war with Russia means Trump is best friends with Putin. God damn liberal logic.

>If Trump leads in polls the Russians did it
>If Trump is behind in the polls stop whining. It's not rigged.

Holy fuck being a liberal should be a disability.

What do you want, Justin?

Breaking news, Trump doesn't want war with Russia.

noice b9 m8
hahahah posting adolf hitler comparison to trump to get some effect wtf is wrong with you; are you new?
Vast majority of pol adores and endoreses hitler, we regularly have nat social threads
also to your video pol loves putin, im sure i've seen enough that pol thinks hes the saviour of the white race and a great kabab remover and hopefully trump will be
nice try shill

Wtf i hate trump now
trump is literally hitler
#imwithher

You do know that the US has supported and even propped up dictators on the regular right?

People who claim Hillary wants war witch Russia don't know recent history:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_reset

Its the Russians who blew it

i see the butthurt belt is showing up for the daily impotent tantrum thrwad

Wow, great thread, faggot.

So what? You look like Kremlin propagandists that say Russian opposition has relationships with US ambassador and show this as a crime.

That's a false equivalence and a bad comparison.

Your opposition really are traitors and jewish-western agents.

Trump is a patriot and having a good relationship with Russia is in fact in the interest of the American people.

The people who want to attack Russia to defend fucking Al-Qaeda just 15 years after 9/11 and who flood USA with third worlders cannot possibly pretend to be the ones loyal to America.

>The people who want to attack Russia to defend fucking Al-Qaeda just 15 years after 9/11
But wasn't it an inside job. They're just defending innocents.

>They're just defending innocents.
>moderate beheaders are innocent

Get out of Sup Forums and stay out.

so like in ww2 you will join the trump/hitler side again and have amazing results against a structurally retarded european union army?

>literal dictator

How is he a dictator you stupid knife wielding snow nigger? Learn to use English properly.

You're on Sup Forums. We like Russia. What's your point?