Why does >>>/lgbt/ even exist here? Sup Forums is literally the last site that should have such a board yet it's here...

Why does even exist here? Sup Forums is literally the last site that should have such a board yet it's here. This is really confusing me.

>inb4 jannie gets his hotpockets in a twist
No this isn't a raid, I'm trying to generate discussion on this.

Quit stealing shit, this is catholic property.
btw if lgbt is everywhere why don't u go to those sites, fuck off with your agenda.

containment you fucking retard

>Sup Forums is literally the last site that should have such a board yet it's here
This website is a fucking hive of degeneracy.

Why do you think you are?

While I do realize that, I'd think that gays and their ilk would stick more to reddit and tumblr than come here to fag shit up.

>Sup Forums is full of trap threads
>/mlp/ /hm/ /soc/ /cm/ /u/ /d/ exists
> Sup Forums is literally the last site that should have such a board yet it's here.

Contrary to popular belief, reddit's existence is not the determining factor regarding what kind of topics are discussed on this site.

See

It's just full of depressed suicidal cunts because most of them know they or most of their kind are massive degenerates.

Even so, there are plenty of faggots on Sup Forums and they never miss an opportunity to bring it up themselves.

So I'm reading through some of the threads (purely research purposes I swear) and I can't figure out if we're hated or liked.

Id take /lgbt/ over /mlp/ tbqh

I find myself agreeing with you

agreed, dont need that shit here

Sup Forums is full of homos, bi and traps.
They are now roaming free on Sup Forums and even come to Sup Forums to post their stuff.

Perhaps some day i should visit /lgbt/ and see how the homos shitpost in their safe space. Or maybe not.

It's just containment for gay pics.

Sup Forums has been a homo wonderland since it began. Only newfags pretend otherwise.

i tried to troll on there but they hate each other and themselves so much that there's nothing you could say that'd make them suffer more.

as such i don't care that it's there very much.

interesting anthropological note: they've got all this made up terminology to refer to eachother that is indecipherable. ugly trannies = "hons" (what the fuck?) and stuff like that.

bizarre board and you could delete it but what's the point lol it's doing more harm than good to them

Kinda remind me of /cgl/ not gonna lie

containment is just a meme.

without /lgbt/ (or Sup Forums) they'd all fuck off to tumblr.

Sup Forums is a government funded psych test...
It's too bad they can't count.