Dear pol, may be acquiring qt gf soon

Dear pol, may be acquiring qt gf soon.

>super cute
>blond hair
>blue eyes
Not even memeing.
My eyes are blue aswell, so like 6 gorillion% chance our kids would have blue eyes.

Only a few issues
>super liberal
>doesnt want kids
WAT DO? How does one fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz2hyTxMI9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1Bmne20l4
strawpoll.me/11528791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

red pil lher slowly over time.

Women are hardwired tow ant kids in the dirty thirties anyway.

Find another you gigantic shallow faggot

Rape

Oh forgot to add

>atheist

seems like a terrible person.

I'm not a moralfag but next time focus on more than just her looks you dumb faggot.

Thats what im asking how do you administer the red pill?

Fuck off

>leaf
>shitposts

He's a kissless virgin surely.

No one asks for advice about women on pol.

He's also disillusioned and probably had a deep inferiority complex since he is basically asking "how can I become a cuck?"

Shes not just misguided

You redpilled her with your dick. What I mean: if you (and by extension, your beliefs) are strong enough, she will by osmosis adopt them as her own. Don't worry just yet.

In semi-related news, my sisters water broke five minutes ago. My white nephew whose named after me is on his way.

Don't be so desperate

I've heard it said that women naturally submit to their man, specifically his political views.

The redpill is less a pill and more like a drip IV, it needs to be administered slowly but constantly.

I'm happy for you, that you get a cute aryan gf.

>WAT DO? How does one fix this?
You're the one that needs to be fixed. Just go with it and leave this shithole behind.

op is going to get cucked lmao

Start by bringing up far-left fallacies and hypocrisies, get her to hate the radical left then bring it down until she's appalled by anything left-wing.

>That get

Just slowly introduce her to things you're into, your ideals, and she'll comply.

>if you (and by extension, your beliefs) are strong enough, she will by osmosis adopt them as her own.

Yep.

Women are like Silly Putty.
Their personalities and traits are an amalgamation of all the important men in their lives—family, lovers, employers, teachers.
Beware though, after extensive use Silly Putty turns from pink to grey and can no longer copy your favorite comic strip.

This

Even if he could convince her to stop being a self absorbed whore, she will resent him and their possible children and probably end up killing them and OP or just slowly kill herself with valium and cigarettes.

Yawn.

Can't bother explaining. Very possible to get her to have kids. There are so many ways to do it too.

If you don't know how then you are either young, inexperienced, or an idiot.

Didnt ask how to date her just how to redpill
>how can i be a cuck
Im litterally trying to fix this asap

Thats what im thinking but do i drop hints?

Fuck off or answer the question

Thanks nz bro you could say ITS HAPPENING thats how i feel anyhow

>litteral nazi
Your probably right kek but ill go for it either way

Fuck off

>liberals
>logic
But yeah thats the plan

Cant keep up with all these posts

Know her friends. If they are way too different from what you would find minimally accepting, forget it. You will never change her, unless you isolate her from her social circle: in other words, pretty much impossible to do anything.
Know her family. If her father is at least a bit protective of her and she gets along with him, you're okay. If she doesn't get along with him, the father doesn't care or the father does not exist, run.

OP, girls like this are not for dating

>Start by bringing up far-left fallacies and hypocrisies

Absolutely not; Chicks are allergic to facts.

You can never explain anything to a broad, but you can make her feel it.

Why are you worried about her politics or future ambitions?

She's a woman. If you spend enough time together, her politics and future ambitions will mirror yours. That's how women work.

Seems good

This couldnt be said better also her mom is right wing so shes got that voice in her head already

Young and inexperienced t. 19

Her best friend is actually very Christian and her mom is right wing

You can, sure. Just don't get obnoxious. Enough to keep her wondering about you, not enough to give it away all athe once. Many women enjoy mystery, as it allows them to project possibilities (especially what they WANT to see).

You'll be fine.

Easiest redpills first. Body positivity is BS. Calories in > Calories out + no exercise = Fatass. Qt liberals get this.
Another one is Freedom of speech and the SJW war against logic. Check out this: youtube.com/watch?v=Jz2hyTxMI9M
Point out that you cannot disagree with these people without being a racist. If you don't have a job, you can't get one. If you got one, you won't get promoted. If you're CEO, your firm gets boycotted. Just like in Russia and China. Soon she will call herself an independent. Jewish control is that last redpill. Don't mention that for at least a few months

Easy.

Cinema conditioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1Bmne20l4

Because she will never really change OP. That is the redpill. Don't listen to these retards. I've been married for 10 years and my wife is essentially the same person.

If you don't like her as she is now, what the fuck are you thinking? You will only like the version that mirrors yourself, because you might actually be a fag.

She's not the type of girl you should marry.

Ignore everyone ITT who thinks that you can "redpill" girls as if they're men.

That's all I have

I'm ashamed of how subtier this whole thread is. Fucking disgusting betas giving other betas advice of how to act in front of girls, because they are afraid to show their honest intentions.

Print out and show her this thread (which you of course won't do).

Now that you have learned, that you are not able to be honest to her, you should be asking yourself these questions instead of wasting our time
> Is Sup Forums really the best place, where I can brag?
> Not wanting kids has nothing to do with culture and all to do with worth. How come I am the one to pick up this trash and misrepresent her as something "of worth" to Sup Forums?

Good luck.

>but muh blue eyes

This is the only thing you need to read to know OP is a beta manlet who really thinks eye color and aesthetic preference give him superiority.

>Her best friend is actually very Christian
Good sign. But really do check her other friends. She cannot be surrounded by degenerates. Also, don't fall prey to confirmation bias.

>her mom is right wing
I mentioned father, not mother.

This is not true. It's definitely possible to do it. You just need a couple of requirements to check.

She is a qt and nice to talk to minus ideology

Thats what im hoping but
>why worry about long term
I want more than sex m8 i dont start a relationship with a month or two in mind i want future prospects

Thanks for the support ameribro

But i do like her now i just want to have kids i can live with politics

We will see i suppose

Im not bragging just asking for advice on the redpill as i assume someone here has experienced this i just want kids ideology isnt the be all end all

Abd i havent lied about anything ive just never stated my views on politics or kids ect never agreed with hers either mostly acted neutral

>She's not the type of girl you should marry.

Bullshit.
Chicks are trainable.

The only "type of girl" that can't be trained into marriage material is a pelican throated gutter slut.
Just be aware that you can turn a wife into a fucktoy overnight, but you can never turn a fucktoy into a wife.

The problem is you're a pansy.

You've known it all your life so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

>making Sup Forums your blog
>dating a liberal
>not easily noticing her change to suit your views

My girlfriend was tumblrina. 1 month into dating she felt dumb for ever aspiring to dress/pose like every other girl. Shes now conservative and thinks es jay double u's are retarded.

or maybe i prefer those features but they are optional just threw it in the thread so pol would pay more attention and give advice

Just met her mom today havent met her father. you seem helpfull and knowledgeable thanks friend.

First you kill yourself for making a blog thread on Sup Forums
Sage this shit thread

>WAT DO? How does one fix this?
Age is a determining factor. Super liberal at anything past 25 is a waste of time and you are better off looking for someone else.

Direct hit her with redpills.
If her will starts to shake, then continue, but do not indoctrinate, only disclose information.
If she keep on that lefty way without slightest amount of reflection, then bail. Rescuing an already scuttled ship will only bring you down with it.

>Now that you have learned, that you are not able to be honest to her

Chicks don't give two shits about honesty.
They only care about how they feel.

Right, wrong, and just are ideas conceived by honorable men for use with other honorable men.
Assume ANY other use at your own peril.

Don't call anyone that ever again as long as you live.

You're very welcome.

Calling me out for
>dating a liberal
You said
>my gf was a timblrina
What?

Then dont click it fucker ill go ask the other nazis i know how to do this oh wait....

Were both young t. 19 years old

I just need tips to softly redpill not throwing the whole bottle at her
The ship is something to think about however

This is why i made the thread tbqh

Lost nice pic and ye tired after today and pretty thoughtless as my mind is a bit preoccupied and we were texting when i wrote that reply she just went to bed

>I just need tips to softly redpill

Then here's the best tip you'll ever get:

Lead. And she will follow.

> Right, wrong, and just are ideas conceived by honorable men for use with other honorable men.
You are cringing me out, man..

Don't worry op, you can redpill here really easily.
At the beginning, act normally so she will be in love with you, then start talking from times to times about things like the strangers raising criminal rates, then start talking maybe about how you should love your country and how white people are wonderful.
Just don't speak to her about jews conspiracy theories at the first place and it will all be good trust me

Tits, or GTFO.

SUPER LIBERAL
DOESN't WANT KIDS

And probably doesn't even think about a serious relationship.
She's cheating material

PASS/NEXT

just fucking slam a load into her box and tell her to keep the kid

Jews are marriage talk imo thats a high level redpill not given before like 6 months in? A year but yeah thats the plan

Thats what im hoping to do

Doesnt even make sense

Well shes into me and im a bit fond myself so im hoping to fix this

Actually keked nice job you have been promoted to australia you should have your plane tickets in the morning

Make her fall in love with you so as the redpill gets progressively crazier she trusts you rather than think you crazy. Women fall in love easy from what ive experienced

>Doesnt even make sense

Hamlet is really Ophelia, user.

Working on that right now i think phase one complete though maybe one or two more nights and we are set

You never gon fix her, forget about changing people, they never change. She's into you but what? She already put her boundaries, you are basically accepting her the way she is already. I have bad news, she'll probably end up cheating on you.

If you want to take the risk, go for it.

Another user said it earlier itt and hes right a woman is hardwired to want kids surely she will come around

Just be an alpha to her. Take the lead in the relationship, and she will naturally follow you. Women mold their ideologies around self interest, while men follow principle. As soon as she realizes that her self interest relies on your presence in her life, that liberal shit will go out the window. Pic related as end result.

One or two nights? How long you been at this?

For my curiosity, user, please:

strawpoll.me/11528791

Pretty much another woman i work with has a shit husband that gambles all their money away she talks about divorce one day and how much she loves him the next she is trying to get pregnant again to improve her relationship somehow she will never leave him.

I did not understand that until googling the word itself. And I thought it was some fancy word that I never know before.
And that fucking piercing, disgusting, like a nose ring for cow. Fuck, are people in the States this obsessed with self mutilating and degrading shit? Dyeing, piercing, tattooing, wearing ripped jeans, adopting ghetto dressing style... what happened?

met like this week fampire today is like the forth time we talked she came in with her best friend on her day off to talk to me so ye then the friend litterally said like 4 different reasons she has to leave and we were doing shit for like 4 hours

THIS IS THE SAVING GRACE
>she hates tattoos

>Were both young t. 19 years old

You've got nothing to lose, even if it turns out badly it's a life experience for you that you will learn from.

Further more, a great deal of women go through that phase and snap out of it once they get some real world experience and maturity.

looks like my wife

t. asian man