I wanna nut in Gwenpoole

>sticking your dick in failure

Sounds good to me

So basically it's all about the artist?

an extremely cute failure

I love Gwenbutt
I mean pool

your dick will rot with her failure.

it's all about other creators ignoring the entire character and making their own versions. look at the fucking toys. they depict her as a selfie addicted muscle woman

it's about if she's written as a sympathetic fuckup with metanarrative powers or as a godsue with lolsorandumb dialogue

basically exactly the same reasons to like or hate a Deadpool comic.

Kinda but it's more like we don't like we hen she's some kinda selfie stick meme
Hastings essentially created her character and personality but when other books have her guest in it she's essentially female Deadpool.

My dick will rot happy.

That's basically any woman

90%

Huh, someone posted and modified it on twitter

>Gwenpool
>Sympathetic
Even CWC graduated high school

Hot

*female Waypool

Why don't want Sup Forums draw a sexy gwen?

Still more realistic that being a billionaire who parents decided to go in a back ally with Thier child in probably the most crime ridden city in the world. AT NIGHT!
I need to be able to relate to it even just a bit to sympathize.

So she is deadpools daughter or..?

No. Waids last name is not poole

She's cute not sexy
She's a fucking NEET

she's moot's hidden daughter

She is Moot
He finally became a cute girl

Beyruth Gwen is good.

She looks gross

I honestly enjoyed this as well.
One of the few artist to know her costumes eyes aren't fucking goggles

The story was fun and the art was not dumpster fire.

gee i wonder what this artist's fetish is

Should she get removed from the image?

a man of taste

I never knew that it was on the left side of the image. Hastings wrote that 3 part issue too.

It's the right side
It was more about the art.
Art is important to Gwenpool fans

Eye the art is not a dumpster fire like the robbie/blade issue
In fact I think it looks good. It's just not an art style the fits Gwenpoole

shitty ripoff from Harley Quinn

@95040897
weak bait desu

Update

I do, but I can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums.

Honestly, the right side should just be a compilation of all the times she's shown taking a selfie.

>@
Holy new fag batman!

Once?
Cause she only did it once in Hasting's run

>not knowing how to avoid giving (You)s to shitposters while condescendingly directing your posts at them
come on son

Good, now replace everything on the left side with more pictures of Sarah and maybe one of Mega-Tony.

I remember actually liking Gwen in champions only because she was the only one who was not bitting all this political shit.
But the goggles fucking suck.

She was downright obnoxious

>she only did it once in Hasting's run
Yes, that's the problem. She only did it once in Hasting's run and that was to serve a purpose (a kill-confirm for her merc job), yet almost every toy, variant cover, or non-Hastings-written appearance has her doing nothing but taking selfies and using her cellphone as if her superpower was having an instagram account.

That entire issue was obnoxious. Still tolerated Gwen the most.

I concur it's happened at least a dozen times across all her non hastings appearances now and now all her merch has it too

No, the good artist is just usually paired with the good writer. There have been a few issues with fill-in artists that have turned out fine since the writer was the same (coincidentally, two of the worst-written issues also had fill-in artists).

Stop it with the fandom generalizations, I'm not your pal and I don't appreciate you speaking in my name.

Selfies?

>good writing
>Gwenpool

The only issues where I feel like Hastings was kinda phoning it in was the LA arc with Hawkeye and Ghost Rider. I get the impression that one was kinda forced on him since it didn't seem like he really cared about Kate or Robbie.

Selfies are to Gwenpool as Chimichangas are to Deadpool

It is not 2deep4u or super serious, therefore the writing isn't good. The reason why a lot of people, me included, like the writing and think that it is good has to do with it being for the most part humorous while also taking time to be serious when necessary, non-consequential except when building character and most importantly fun which in marvel's current politically driven universe makes it a welcomed series.

A meme that only casuals think are integral to the character? The only time I can remember Deadpool bringing up chimichangas was during his series with cable where he kept repeating it and he was only saying it because he liked the word according to him.

I think the logic for the selfie pose is to make her seem like a sightseeing tourist. While it's not completely accurate, it quickly communicates the core of her character to people who aren't familiar with her: She doesn't take her job seriously and she's enjoying getting to experience the Marvel universe (at least, when the book isn't doing drama).

I don't mind it since the thought process behind it does make sense. I don't think it's meant to be portrayed in the same way as someone like Batgirl, who has that one cover where she's clearly taking a social media selfie.

People who aren't familiar with her aren't the ones who will be buying the statues and figures of her taking a statue.

Even the selfie feature Lego Gwenpool has is her leaning into the corner of the photo like a "greetings from _____" postcard picture.

See, I agree with you, but I'm almost positive that the people who keep doing the selfie pose didn't put that much thought into it.

The Lego MSH2 Gwenpool having a selfie feature is actually really awesome and the only case where I'm cool with the selfie obsession outside her book. That shit is awesome.

She did it twice. Once when killing the hydra agent and once when she killed the squid alien. The statue is supposed to be depicting the former panel (you can see she even has her sword pointed at where the guy's throat would be, even though they got the angle wrong).

I have no defense for the Funkopop.

OP that isn't Gwen and you know it. That's that cat from that diaperfur infantilism fetish comic

She always confirmed her kills with selfies early on. She just stopped after pic related happened.

Ok but what fig is that.

Asking for a friend

What happened to sasuke anyway?

Marvel Legends

He got trapped in a magic gem and then ended up possessing the body of some Norse monster.

no she's gwen stacy

nope, she's gwen poole

W-would Sup Forums a pigpool

she's a sexy NEET

>Based on Gwen Stacy and Deadpool
>Related to neither
>Better than both
How does Marvel do it?

Arguably too much.

I honestly want a gwenpool pig plushy

Me too but for different reasons

Shes one of the best things to come out of Marvel.

james, you are a degenerate faget

meh

Came here to say this

So is Gwenpool actually worth reading or is it waufu shit?

no female writers

Post more

It's good, but it's very light reading. It's a fun way to kill a few hours.

Gotham become so crime ridden BECAUSE the Waynes died. Before that, it was a normal alley in a normal city.

No Gotham was fucking awful even when the Waynes were alive.

i've never read this, Sup Forumsmrades

is this another alt universe gwen stacy or what

No, its Gwen Poole, entirely different. She's basically Deadpool except remove the LOL MEMEZ and replace it with actual fun and lil bits of feels.

Dont read the #0 tho, it kinda sucks compared to the rest

Girl from "our" universe loves comics, favorite characters are Spider Gwen and Deadpool, she gets sucked into the Marvel universe somehow and decides to be a superhero with her meta knowledge of comics.

Incl. 4th wall breaks, tropes, narrative causality, plot armor, secret identities, etc.

>remove the LOL MEMEZ and replace it with actual fun and lil bits of feels
So... Deadpool?

Fair point

You suck compared to the rest.

I'd pork that pig.

I want to know more