Hillary Will Probably Win

So at this point it seems likely that Hillary will win. Don't get me wrong, I know it isn't impossible to see Trump win, but let's be honest, it is much more likely that Hillary will win. But my question is, what exactly will happen? And I'm not looking for people who think Hillary is literally the anti-christ, and wants to usher in satan or some shit, what will be her policies and what will she change. Because we all know that Obama, for all the shit people give him, really couldn't accomplish much due to Congressional resistance, and what he did put through was mostly ineffective and didn't change much(barring some surveilance laws and the like). Particularly Obama was incapable of pushing through gun laws, despite the large number of public shootings and liberal cryingover guns.

My biggest fear is the fact that she is likely going to be looking to put a no-fly zone on Syria, potentially sparking off WW3. Now I don't really think she is dumb enough to do that without realizing it will be disastrous, but I'm not so sure she wouldn't actually try to trigger WW3, because who the fuck knows with this bitch.

Basically, what are some realistic and measured predictions of what actual policy she will attempt.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Now I don't really think she is dumb enough to do that without realizing it will be disastrous

Benghazi.

Hillary will win, and that's good because shes better than the white garbage Trump.

She cheated Sanders and no one so much as blinked an eye. Throw in the Clinton Foundation and she has the money to bribe almost anyone or have them meet unscheduled appointments with their Maker.

Reps will be butthurt and we'll have a mediocre president but it won't be the end of the world. The next election will just be crazier.

SLEPT ALL DAY AGAIN, DIDNT YOU?
>moosemilk hangovers are the worst

Might wanna get caught up on todays news...

If she wins, you're basically stuck with a one party system. She'd be importing so many new voters that it will become impossible for the republicans to actually form a government anymore.

Shoo shoo leaf.

I'm a Brit and just got up. What did I miss?

FBI reopening investigation into her.

>gun laws
ffs democrats' gun laws are fucking pathetic; aside from the stupid magazine cap limit, which only do worse for law abiding citizens who wish to defend themselves, just look at commiefornia legislation's stupid idea on rifles.

>email scandal much smaller than the massive leaks and investigations that have been coming out the last 2 years
>thinking that will win Trump the election
k

Maybe you should turn on the news Canada Cuck, Hillary is pretty much done. Literally Gary Johnson has a better chance than Hillary now.

All those DJT bets are paying off big time, bookies everywhere going broke

Barring people on watch lists from legally acquiring firearms is carte-blanche to prohibit anyone they want with no due process.

Still correcting that record eh? Given all the shit that's come out, given how haggard and defeated she looks, given how much of a fucking panic the liberal media is in right now? You should just quit now user, save yourself from her wraith, if you can, regain your dignity. It's not too late, the Trump Train has plenty of seats. Why not try winning for a change? Get on the right side of history? Regain the moral high-ground and be part of a movement that revolves around making things better?

We will welcome you in with open arms. Come home leaf, maybe we can save your cucked country next.

>it is much more likely that Hillary will win.

You're joking , right? Have you been living under a rock?

Yeah she's doing really good.

I think she's definitely going to win a nice cold cell in a secret federal golag.

This is different.
this is the same investigation resurrected with a 1000+ emails found on her top aide's kiddy banger husband's personal electronics.

This isn't some aussie shitposter you can hand wave away with "400 pound russian hackers", this will stay in the news cycle till election day, and will most likely be toxic even if nothing comes from it.

I think the idea is she isn't going to change much and that things are better than when Bush was president. Bush was a republican. Trump is running as a republican and is sounding 'fiscally conservative' according to Grover Norquist so he is best not in office according to those that lean left.

I'm worried about the war bit with Hillery but I also didn't like Trumps response in the debate that he wouldn't tolerate jeering from iranian sailors without some kind of showdown. Sounds way to immature to in office.

>A fucking gypsy

Then how come nearly every fucking poll shows him being behind by at least 3 points, even AFTER this FBI shit came out? There are literally 1 or 2 which show him leading by a tiny margin or tying, and I think it's safe to say that that margin for error is not large enough to say that it is all "rigged" because of the wide range of sources of these polls, despite what this hugbox will tell you. This email scandal isn't going to make a huge difference, certainly not big enough to say that Trump is going to win. You are all fucking delusional if you think the people who have decided to vote Hillary after all this other shit are going to drop her because of this. Planting seeds of doubt isn't going to work with 11 days left to vote.

Shy Tory effect, oversampling of dems.

There are no Hilary supporters at this point, it's all anti Trump. Many of those are bitter berners who will ditch her out of spite. It's all about enthusiasm and suppression now, which bodes well for Trump not to mention that these retarded polls dropped from +9 to +5 or whatever it was in about 3 days and that was before this new FBI shit.

She cheated Sanders and no one so much as blinked an eye. Throw in the Clinton Foundation and she can be brided by almost anyone or meet unscheduled appointments with her Maker.

The polls are rigged. Garbage in Garbage out, the poll's initial data sampling is assuming this election is like past elections and Hillary is more popular than Obama. Do you think that is true at all?

Also Trump is getting huge independent voters who stayed independent because they hate the establishment. Guess who is the anti establishment candidate running right now?

Also the polls are not accounting for the monster vote, this is a documented phenomenon that occurs when a candidate manages to pull out a massive voter base that has never voted before. Now do you think Trump is doing that or do you think Hillary is doing that? Also the polls are corrected in saying that Hillary is getting more black voters for her than Obama.

What do you think?