STORY TIME: Ben 10 X Danny Phantom: 5 Years Later

Read Chapters 1 & 2 here:

kurothewebsite.com/5yearslater

This was Chapter 3, You can read chapters 1 & 2 by following the link in the first post.

Hope you enjoyed it! Chapter 4 is on the way.

You can visit our Facebook Page for updates on the project and more.

This appeals to my autism so badly and I fucking love it. I've wanted to see a crossover since I was a wee lad.

Also is that fucking Butch Hartman?

I should rewatch DP. It feels like I am missing a lot of references.

>Can't help but think about that Randy Stair dude whenever I see Danny Phantom

>Ben not using Ghost Freak once against Vlad or his vampire alien since Vlad was originally suppose to be one.

Disappointing...

That's on you, dude. Seek counselling.

Yeah plus Whampire feeds off of both blood and pure energy. You would think he'd be able to drain Vlad's ghost energy or something.

I don't want counseling.
That changes you.

What the fuck is this?

A good fucking time.

Speaking of Ben 10 and Danny phantom, I've noticed an odd phenomenon with people around my age(22). Most people in my graduating class(2013) relate to Avatar the last airbender, Danny phantom, American dragon jake long, and Ben 10(2005) with their childhoods, albeit their late childhoods.

But cartoons like Chowder, Flapjack, and Back to the Barnyard, which came out just a mere 1-2 years later, people my age see as 'garbage' or something that was not for us, but for those after us.

It seems like anything that debuted in the 2005-2006 school year was the last to have an impact on our childhoods, while anything that debuted after that school year had little to no effect to people my age what so ever.