Wakfu Thread - Close to get the subs edition

New Season 3 Episode 1 rip without screen borders and improved sound sync: mega.nz/#!wRhlXIAb!eYeVI14FCqkRXnWjTDBd0cJ3etJCQIUM51ppX7ftyxE

Important link with Wakfu & Dofus downloads: pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Ogrest Tomes: mega.nz/#!xDo1kLiY!0X35xQTVEm9talgQUqK3d63F02tayPUq1FhMQUVyTuo

Yugo is in his emo phase

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nicolasledu/status/883740715594928128
youtu.be/7haS9XTOE70
youtu.be/1SkWm0gan20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, tomorrow we get the episodes on Ludo too? Can a frog download if available?

How many episodes?
>inb4 13

13 but we might get up to 26 if rates are good.

>I cheated a bit
Based Adamai. Finally I can start to like you

How do they plan to do that with their ever declining budget?

MORE Chibi this season please.

No, impossible.

They really aren't, Tot already said it's extremely unlikely as they probably won't be working with FranceTV anymore and Netflix couldn't pay for it (and Ankama doesn't want to lose rights to Wakfu anyway)
Source is the answers to this twitter.com/Nicolasledu/status/883740715594928128

>Chibi is going to be as tall as Yugo very soon.
That's what i call suffering.

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

Instead of waiting, you can learn the basics of french until Saturday night.

You could always try to make it popular in Germany, they have enought merch and stuff to tap into the merchandise and casual comic market. Publishers import buttloads of comics and manga anyway so the language shouldn't be a problem.
Maybe convince a channel to pick it up, best bets would be Pro7 Maxx as they need content and Super RTL as they want to show lots of content. Ankama needs funding and this could help them generate some cash. There is already a German dub and it was actually fairly decent can't see a reason why you shouldn't try to generate some attention for this show in Germany. The worst thing which could happen is nothing

does anyone else think that they'd get better ratings if they were on CN?
they'd be the best thing on there

>No Joris in this season
How does it feel jorislady :

On one hand they can't make him job like a bitch.
On the other....no Joris ;.;

>no cute lesbian couple either

That was 600 years ago. Joris is eternal.

>The worst thing which could happen is nothing
That's probably what's going to happen since you're pitching to a random guy on Sup Forums and not someone who can actually do something about it.

What race is Joris anyway ? A Huppermage ? Will we ever see cute aunt-nephew moment between Baraka and Joris ?

Yes, he is a Huppermage. Pic related, his true form without the dragon inside.

Fuck, he's a perfect shota, and we will never see him in a glorious movie again

Huppermages are even less of a race than the other classes. They don't worship a god. There's even Pandawa Huppermages.

Actually there's only "human", pandawa and ecaflip as race since the dofus arena manga state that every character can choose to pray whomever they wish to pray
There's really only classes

Baraka introduces herself as his aunt but I can't really think of anything else.

Yeah, they believe in some 'magic breeze' thing they can learn to use in their academies and any race can join.

I figure the reason we don't have huppermage hybrids with the added powers of their original class, is because they lose favour with their god.

So is it confirmed that this will be the last season or will netflix make another if it is successful?

I can't understand how they had technology as advanced as TVs but they are somehow unable to bring it back. Wasn't the thing operating on the jelly creatures? Those are still around. And I doubt every single piece of information or blueprint for it is lost.

Netflix don't do shit, it's all up to Ankama and they probably won't do another season, since they're not even going to do a 26episode season

They're hoping to extend it if they get backing. Maybe they're trying the mini-season scheme like Voltron is doing.

t's a cartoon. get over it.

They will most likely be the last ride. See

This*

Lost knowledge, less resources, etc.

netflix is credited at the end of the episode

I mean all the races are technically human.

They just change appearance based on whatever god they devote themselves to. Even the furry looking races are still human

Yes we know. 'Races' is just an easier term to understand it since most are born under a god and yet not all are that devout or have powers.

I don't think it will be the "last", at most it's the last Brotherhood of Tofu adventure. But with Abraca and the Dragon Princess on the works, it's gonna be the only animated project of the Krosmoz for a while

Speaking of ankama animations, when is muthafuckaz or however its spelled coming out?

youtu.be/7haS9XTOE70
Trailer says there was a projection june 13 but never heard about it after

June 13th is the date it was shown on a festival in france, next up is 8th october is london and it is supposed to air in cinemas end of this year japan only.

It was premiered at the Annecy Festival, but there still isn't any date for a theatrical release. Before the problem was the lack of a producer or a publisher or something like that, I'm not sure if it's still the case

>Gangsta Joris

Fuck

Ill see it someday

>You will never see the adventures of thief Joris and his cute Hupper friend

Is this from the artbook?

It's from a very early version of the Dofus movie
youtu.be/1SkWm0gan20

A lot of frame by frame work shown in that trailer. They definitely went in a better direction on the whole with the movie they came out with over that.

I mean it looks like more of a proof of concept than any final animation.

Are the Orgrest tomes complete?

IIRC they are doing a third one. Might be wrong.

Yeah, there's a third one on the way, but it's been a while since we had any news on it

I wonder what kind of problem does Kali have with Sacrier since she's stated to love all her disciple

Slicing heads to Protect the World™

I don't think she has any judging from how they got her to their side.
Sacriers have to go through a ritual where they taint their hands in blood in a fountain. The blood comes from a giant Sacrier statue (which in this case was specially creepy). Kali was a rebellious child attending her big brother's ritual when some Brotherhood of the Forgotten underlings arrived and killed half the people in there. Then the leader of the underlings told her she was special and to come with them. Then Kali bathed in the fountain, getting covered with blood tattoos, and joined the BotF.
Judging from her personality in the Wakfu MMO she probably just wants to kill Sacrier to prove that she's the strongest or something similar.

Why did they killed the people? Were those people cultists?

Where can I find her and Mishell in the MMO? And is there a suggested level before trying to find them? I'm currently at 48

I do believe they are part of the Zinit quest.

Yeah, seems Kali and Harebourg have the least problems with their parents.

Good to see not everyone in the Siblings has daddy issues.

Is ankama' money still being carried by the Dofus MMO?

I'm pretty sure yes

If nobody is already doing it, I might record, sub and upload the episodes tomorrow.

Just need a guide on how to make a subtitles file.

it's being timed right now. We already translated it.

Then all is good.

Adamai?
More like Friezamai

You will probably finish before the other retards if you start tomorrow.

Yeah but would they have the same liberty?

It's the first episode and we had a kiss, explicit sexual innuendos, and a dying father.

I am not that familiar with CN but that's seems too heavy for it.

I know it airs on CN in Southeast Asia, but I know that doesn't count

> Adamai going full Frieza
That's nice to see him finally do something :^)

wew

Coqueline or Mishell?

Mishell

I wonder how insufferable she's going to be in the cartoon.

Subbing the vid takes 5 hours assuming you use a player that doesn't reload subs and requires manually stepping frame by frame and counting to know the correct ms at which to start and stop a line, and also assuming you write the srt file completely by hand (and of course, assuming you're working alone). How slow do you even have to be to not finish when you're not alone, work on it hours a day, and still take 4 days to do it?

There are multiple languages and the subs team is from all over the world, which means different timezones.
Stop being a dick, user.

no subs yet?

Adding more people makes it slower, not faster. No one who works on it is fully bilingual and most of them don't have much experience doing subtitling, or translation for that matter. They're a bunch of amateurs putting their heads together to get it done to the best of their ability in their free time, of course a single skilled individual could do it faster, but I don't see any such person doing it, so be thankful we have those guys to pick up the job.

>being this butthurt about being BTFO for being slow as molasses
Nice!

I wish it was in english, french is not very pleasant to the ears as Japanese is.

>butthurt
>BTFO
Oh wait, you don't even care about the subs.
You're just trolling.
My bad.

It's okay, it's a good opportunity for the people who do care to see what kind of work goes into it.

Of course, the subbers could also just be sitting on finished subs to enjoy our anguish. It's not like they owe us anything.

Tes délicieuses larmes, si salés, sont ma subsistance :^)

Ma foi, j'admets que c'est particulièrement bien tourné. Tu t'en sors pour cette fois.

>manually stepping frame by frame and counting to know the correct ms at which to start and stop a line

Dude, Aegisub.

*salées

>Coqueline

Screw English-speakers.

Yes, that's the point. I wanted to estimate a worst-case upper-bound. Use any software whatsoever and you won't even have to know the timestamp or learn and manually use the (easy but slow to type) srt syntax. You also don't need to restart the player to see the updated subs. Hell, probably all of them give you indications of when someone's speaking through waveform display. Thus, efficiency must rise by several factors.

i miss when he was small and cute
what the fuck did they do to him

>finished season 2 and the ovas today

holy shit glad i watched that in the right order or i'd be so mad also i dont know if i can get used to Kerubem calling joris daddy

make sure to watch the dofus show if you haven't yet. i can get you the super secret youtube playlist with all the episodes.

>super secret

Is it supposed to be a secret?

nah i watched Dofus before Wakfu so it was nice to see Kerubim overall since i assumed he was long dead and joris was on his own even after the movie

i dont know, i was told it was a secret

considering the shit they let SU and nu PPG get away with, probably

subs coming in about an hour.

promise.

Your retarded.