If Marceline were human, would she be hispanic? It seems she's got some leanings from her mother

If Marceline were human, would she be hispanic? It seems she's got some leanings from her mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkUxMYyLZ4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't watched adventure time in 7 years, What Did I miss?

Uh...
Quite, a lot actually.
There's like, an island of Humans, Finn's lost his arm many times, the Ice King wasn't always crazy and used to be an upstanding guy, Glob, Grob, Grod, and Gob are all the same person with four heads.

And there's an exile called Golb who exists in the space between life and death.
It's all weird.

That depends on what ethnicity Marcy's mom is supposed to be.

forgot pic

I mean she sort of looks hispanic.

Nothing worthwhile.

I wanna fuck Marcy's mom.

Probably pinoy

She looks black. The worst color ever! No offense.

north indian

she kinda looks like my mom

I wanna fuck your mom.

Your mom looks like a spoon?

nothing

>brown skin with no negro features = black

Granted, most of the designs are too lazy to include proper noses and lips, but I don't understand you people sometimes.

y-you too

if she were transformed into an adventure time character then yeah probably

According to all americans, brown is the same as black.

>all Americans
>including brown and black ones

Specially the black ones. You tell them that you are brown and the black american starts chimping out and saying that you are black even though you have no african features.

The fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger? I've literally never seen or heard anyone call me black or get offended when I refer to myself as something other than black, nor have I ever seen anyone else ever have what you're describing to them either, in media or real life.

Stop making shit up to try and justify your hatred of niggers and liberals you mouth breathing retard.

>Africans get offended when Mexicans say they aren't black

You don't need to make shit up to justify a hatred of niggers and liberals, desu.

I never said you did, which is why him making blatant lies up is so Goddamn confusing to me.

Well, yeah. They do get mad. You should see them getting angry as hell when a Venezuelan, a Brazilian or an Argentinian tell them they are not black.

does this post mean that you only watched the like first 20 episodes?

Argentina is not black?

Marceline's mom is based off of the voice actor's half-black heritage. I don't remember where specifically, but she's balck.

>Argentinian
>not black

I thought she was Mediterranean something

>is black
>fucks a demon

Now that I think about it it does make a lot of sense

Man, I miss the times when Marceline's character had more going on. Remember when she was more than just Bubblegum's gay handbag?

t. fags who stopped watching in season five and refuse to watch the 7/8 renaissance A ton of great stuff
I think her mom is a native indian, or a mestizo. She doesn't sound or look like a nigger.

Holy kek. As a niggeranon this shit is hilarious.

Remember when she was cool and control of the situation and not a big, dramatic mess?

those days of riding on wolfs backs
good days

As a venezuelan I can say with truth that it is true.

She's dark skinned italian obviously. :/

nah
she has no ass

marcie's mom looks black to me
what's weird is how marcie turned out so pale when her dad is medium blue

>marceline thread

I have come to party

I miss old marcy

>adventure time
>features at all

oh yeah

Me too bro
youtube.com/watch?v=xkUxMYyLZ4o

POO IN THE LOO

DESIGNATED SHUTTING STREET

PAJEET MY SON

SUPERPOWER 2020

alright got that out of the way

"Sexy Vampire Lady"

Hearing that as a young'in really shocked me for some reason. Hearing a kids cartoon use the word "sexy".

How would she be hispanic? Her mother was black.

Her mother was latino.

Seven years ago, goddamn.

>young'in

fag

Her mother is clearly an American "black" mongrel

Nah, she's latino.

Thank Rebecca for that. Got to insert melodrama into everything.

First time I heard "sucks" in AT and "pissed" in RS were pretty amazing
7th grade mang

She's half black, half pale demon.
So mixed.
Also
>piercings
shit marcy drawing, high tier ship.

I concur.

I remember being amazed at hearing "crap" in Total Drama Island when I was 10. Like, that was almost a curse word, on CN!

everything went to garbage after season 3. I couldn't sit through it

She's half beaner. Get it right.

I've noticed that Marceline episodes from seasons 2-5 were almost always done by one of two boarders: Rebecca Sugar (who everyone acknowledges), and Ako Castuera

>Ako and Tom Marcy eps
Go With Me
Heat Signature
Memory of a Memory

>Ako with Jesse
Marceline's Closet
Return to the Nightosphere (the 2nd half of that special, Daddy's Little Monster, being Cole and Rebecca)
Sky Witch
Red Starved
Betty

plus Ako returned in season 7 to do 3 parts of Stakes with Jesse, and also did Broke His Crown with Hanna K

Does she have the frizzy 'fro? The distinct lack of lips/noses in the AT style make it confusing, but the hair alone provides enough evidence that Marcy's mom was not a Dinduneesha.

You stupid fucker, what proof do you have that she's an island gook? None. She's a regular ol' beaner mutt, probably second or third generation, who spoke English with a standard accent.

She's not black.

She's not asian.

She's a beanperson with decernable features other than a standard English accent, mocca-colored skin, and medium-fine dark-brown hair.

Until we get more info (which is unlikely considering we just had a feels episode about this), she's "ambiguously brown" but definitely not black-as-night Afro-Mestizo slave-descendant.

Hey Arnold said 'crap' in every other episode so that wouldn't have shocked me much (though that series never interested me)

Where does it show her using a straightener? In a trailer? In the middle of what seems to be the desert?

>negro features

literally dot eyes and fucking line smiles. back to Sup Forums

Where is the proof that she is black? Please tell me.

When do cartoon characters find time to poop and bathe? You think just cause they don't show them doing something means they don't?

I"m not saying there's "proof" but it's entirely possible

>Dinduneesha

Jesus christ can you people just speak like normal human beings

Why doesn't her daughter have curly/frizzy hair? Hmm? Did Hunson's alpha dominant demon genes just override everything and give her straight black hair just like it gave her ashen-grey skin?

Maybe? I don't know how demon genes work in adventure time.

>It's entire possible
Okay, but don't try to push it as fact.

Can you just maybe shut the fuck up and quit being a total fag? Kthnx.

she'd be mulatto
so basically, american
but hispanic can be anything
american mulatto or mestizo

I want Sup Forums to end.

Sup Forums

clarence reference.

nice!

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARDS
Sup Forums POSTERS

Sup Forums is eternal.