twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your one must-buy comic
>absolute must-read for all Marvel readers

we'll see.

Isn't he already back as Old Man Logan?

My skin still crawl every time I read
>Every story is an event

user is just lying.

I'm making a guess based on the fact that there's a sound of unsheathing metal after Brevoort talks about the returning character. I could be wrong. We'll see.

>the only character I didn't want back comes back
OH GOOD.

I left a comment calling them out and gave the video a thumbs down.

JOIN ME BROTHERS (and sisters?)

Not you're personnel army.

Marvel has an event obsession. It's gotten so bad I'm starting to think the lack of editing is an event itself that's been ongoing for awhile.

Brevoort and Alonso can fuck off.

Is that what Wanda really whispered after House of M?

Just a swerve.

Well, I'd put money on it; put it that way.

Other than maybe Odin banging Phoenix, how is Cavengers suppose to effect the modern 616?

>Old Man Logan
>Logan's kid from the Ultimate Universe
>Laura
>Daken
>and now original Snikt bub

Dear Marvel editorial:

there are too many Snikt bubs these days. Please eliminate three.

Suck a cactus Marlel.

There are lying every fucking times.

I won't buy a Marvel book until I see new names on the covers.
No more Bendis, Slot, Waid or Riviera.

Purge this swamps

Not your personally army. But I already called them out on their bullshit before seeing your comment.

Sends chills down my body.

>One million BC
Humans weren't even anatomically modern let alone in any form of civilisation. Unless they're all aliens from another world Odin would have been the only one in that team there

easy:
>Logan's kid
>Daken
>Original Snikt
I'm fine with old logan and kitty cat

Does anyone know if they closeed comments or I just can't see it because the new youtube interface is still garbage .

Please don't let it be pic related, for the love of god.

PLEASE LEAVE HIS BODY IN THE GROUND

This feels entirely pointless thanks to old man Logan.

fuck you, Daken is the best one

It's the latter. Comments are still there.

>There's a Captain Marvel movie soon
>Marvel is known for their synergy
Oh no...

It's about Carol though, if they bring him back it'll just be to shit on him

It's pretty easy to cull Daken, OML and Ultimate shit

Delet everyone except Daken, Laura and Logan. Problem solved. Laura is the 'better' version of Logan and was on a path of healing before everything was dropped and her character suddenly became WolverineLite. Daken is the more extreme version of Logan. I don't know shit about Daken

Doesn't Laura have a mini Laura running around with her now too?

I love how many time Marvel and DC have had event with the intention of cleaning up their roster and make it less confusing to new readers; yet here we are again.

This specifically is the worst I can remember because it seems like every important character has at least 4 palette swaps.

Events ruined Marvel. Civil War was the bullet to the head for them.

OH WOW I AM SO SHOCKED

>One of the original flagship cosmic heroes
>Had a number of cool stories
>Was the centerpiece of the Kree/Skrull War

>Is entirely wiped away for Carol "My whole personality is being a cunt" Danvers

Hopefully not. They actually have good replacements for him, in decent stories.

Mar-Vell wouldn't be too bad. It's always kind of a shame to resurrect somebody who had a quality, meaningful death, but, hey, it's been like 100 years.

I still suspect Reed and Sue. They would have too be DANGEROUSLY out of touch to hype up the return of a "long-missing Marvel icon" to the fans and then produce anything else. They did use the singular in that video, which implies that it isn't two characters, but that might just been to through fans off.

If not, I'm guessing Adam Warlock Where has he been for the last forever?

So what, is Laura not going by Wolverine now?

>Where has he been for the last forever?
Got replaced by an alternate reality version of himself, then the alternate reality version of himself became the new Living Tribunal, and then the Adam Tribunal recreated the original Adam Warlock to replace him who is now hanging out with Pip the Troll off at Starlin's bar.

What are you guys honestly looking forward to in 2017 for Marvel Legacy? What will you be spending money on and what will you be reading?

How? There are different versions of him all over right now. Old man x23 gabby kind of. Daken. And blonde boy. Why even bring him back till all of them are played out.

Not the same user but he was boring af. It's debatable whether either one of them were better than the other. Cunt vs Snoozefest.

>spending money

Nothing, marvels needs to crash until Disney purges the cancer. Anything else will just drag this out. Luckily we can depend on marvel to continue to produce pointless garbage no one wants.

Bring Logan back, but keep him encased in the metal, call him Adamant Man or something, and have him wonder the Marvel earth as a literal force of nature/plot device. Like, the Avengers need to distract a villain, so they locate Metal Logan and bring the fight to his location, letting him go to town on baddies while they do whatever to save the day

stohl is already writing that one.

Who really is there to bring back besides Wolverine??
Mar-Vell, I doubt it. Reed & Sue aren't dead, just creating universes. Tony is an AI.

I know OML is getting a new series, is he going back to his own timeline or is he sticking around?

mar-vell would actually be a surprise though.

>Every story is an event

>we'll be hitting 10 simultaneous events at once within the year.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

patreon.com/posts/comics-shops-on-14083429

>I haven’t seen the requirements for November books yet, but I saw someone say Daredevil is 200% of a prior issue. So that tells me that, even though Marvel has a forum where we can talk to them, they are not listening. We said we would order lots of lenticulars if they were open order or even just with lower requirements. The first month was a last minute thing and I kind of understood why they botched it a bit. They lowered the requirements (not enough really) as a show of good faith and trying to work with us.

>Having 200% on one of their more successful books tells me they are not listening. They are doing just what is best for them, to max sales, with no thought to the health of the industry or stores themselves. The only party who benefits with stores overordering to meet customer demand is Marvel. Stores with boxes and boxes of unsold books, trying to not loose too much by dumping them in dollar boxes aren’t winning. Just Marvel with higher sales on the sales charts.

>This is the part that disappoints me the most. Marvel is #1! Woo. We won the sales chart! But in reality, they aren’t. Stores are now angry at them. Customers are apathetic to their line. No one is coming in going “I can’t wait to read XXXX!” I had 50 people in the store at midnight for the Dark Nights Metal #1 release party. I moved 130 copies on Wednesday. So there is that excitement out there. I just wish Marvel could generate it again. They are all sizzle with no steak. They are making me over order on the first issue. I think the drops on the 2nd issues are going to be historic. They are already doing an incentive to keep us from dropping too far. We’ll see.

Mar-Vell would be a surprise, and set him up for Captain Synergy next year so they can rekill him off after the movie kills him off. Beyond that, characters that are currently dead who are high profile:
>Wolverine
>Cyclops
>Bruce Banner
>Tony (who is getting brought back in Iron Man)
>Professor X (who is already being featured in Astonishing X-men)
So we can write off Tony and Xavier. There's already a dozen other Wolverines running around with no signs of any of them leaving so bringing Logan back before they do a culling would be redundant. That leaves Scott, Bruce and Mar. Scott being an X-man makes me think they probably won't go with him, particularly since they still have O5 Scott running around. It's only one person so it's not gonna be Reed, Sue and the Future Foundation.

So in the end, the "unsurprising" revival would be Bruce. The "surprising" revival would be Mar-Vell.

I wouldn't mind it. OML is a deadend character and every comic with him after the Millar stories is a waste of paper and water treading, because there is nothing left to do with him.

>So in the end, the "unsurprising" revival would be Bruce.

But they brought Bruce back in Secret Empire. And it wasn't Ultimate Bruce because he's with Ultimate Tony, Hank, and Jan in Ewing's Ultimates.

Especially now Daken is actually looking decent now.

Did Iceman become the fujoshi book after the brainwash or was it always like that?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES MARVEL

You tell me

Why is that guy married to his crossdressing clone? Is this Ultimate?

I feel like I saw the non-Charlie Day scientist from Pacific Rim explaining the inevitablity of 2 kaiju at once edited to be about Marvel events years ago. I never thought it would get this bad.

Why is everyone freaking out about that line? They're not saying every book will be a year long crossover with tie ins galore. They're saying that every book will have the feel and scope of an event. Every story will feel big. They didn't mean that literally guys.

Yeah yeah I know, shill, shill and shill...

There are 2 versions of Iceman in the present day MU, current Bobby and a time displaced version from the original Lee/Kirby run. By the dialogue the shorter one is an even more androgynous than usual Kitty Pride.

Briefly, and was then killed again.

Wait, he died? I don't remember him dying.

Oh yeah, the teen X-Men are still running around, forgot about that. What a terrible time to be an X-Men fan, even more so than all the other Marvel heroes.

I'd be fine with that if X-23 started acting more in character again.

The spell that brought him back was only temporary. He went back to being dead shortly before the nuke went off.

And they cant even be sent back anymore as an easy fix, as the timeline mended itself by putting copies of them back in their place.

At least Ultimate Hulk is alive.

Its just a trigger sentence for our co/patriots that suffer from a marvelously induced PTSD.

>They're saying that every book will be shit like an event.
Fixed.

Gwenpool, tempted to pick up Moon Knight because I like Bemis but OTOH I don't care about Moon Knight. I was all in for Spirits of Vengeance until I saw it was Gischler writing, now that's a definite miss for me.

And there is a new Thor movie featuring Banner
We already have 4 Logan related Wolverines running around, two of them being literally young and old Logan

>be me
>sit stone faced the entire time
>dat snikt at the end
>Mfw

Maybe Marvel really is trying to kill the industry.

fucking really?

just in time to fuck O5 Jean!

Probably just Guardians of the Galaxy.

A transcript, edited from YouTube's auto-generated captions:

>We're all comic-book fans. We all grew up reading amazing stories... This is our chance to take some of the most important storylines and give them new life.
>Marvel Legacy spans the entirety of the Marvel Universe. We open at the dawn of time, and we see the formation of the earliest group of super beings: The Avengers of 1 Million BC.
>Marvel Legacy is a sweeping all-encompassing epic that's set up and key off mysteries and secrets and surprises and storylines. It's your one must-buy comic. The seeds that we're planting into the Marvel Legacy one-shot are intended to grow and flourish all the way on into the future. There's stuff that happens here in this singular one-shot that people will still be talking about and referring back to years from now.
>The Legacy era will usher in the return of some of your favorite classic characters, but not at the expense of the new characters that we've recently formed. Legacy will show you over time that there's room for Peter Parker and Miles Morales; the question is what roads they're going to travel.
>During Legacy we're going to be tallying up all of the issues numbers for individual titles. Whatever that number is, is going the front cover instead of a number one. This is a way of tipping a hat to the legacy of each title, to the decades of writers and artists who've told stories; the countless stories that have excited us over time.
>Marvel Legacy is our attempt to go back to the roots, the bedrock of the storytelling that is the Marvel Universe. You'll see old faces back that you haven't seen for a while, you'll see callbacks to classic tales from the past... It basically is a celebration of 50-plus years of storytelling. >Marvel Legacy also features the surprising unexpected return of a big Marvel icon that will make it an absolute must-read for all Marvel readers.

>SNIKT

maybe if there wasn't OML, laura, and Ult Snikt bub's kid. this seems like overkill. it's perfect for marvel then.

>What are you guys honestly looking forward to in 2017 for Marvel Legacy?
Samnee's art, but it's just gonna be wasted.
>What will you be spending money on
Literally nothing
>and what will you be reading?
Probably gonna keep skimming the X-books because I'm broken forever.

>They're saying that every book will have the feel and scope of an event. Every story will feel big.
Which sounds fucking terrible.

Wolverine is my favorite superhero, so yes

If they had used that tagline maybe five years ago, then it would've worked.

Saying every book will have the feel and scope of an event is meaningless considering the reaction toward Civil War II and Secret Empire.

Please just let it all die.

The big return is completely neutered by all of the backups, especially OML in 616.

IN-UNIVERSE the characters act like Wolverine isn't fucking dead, and they're just being polite about how bad his hair and skin have gotten lately.

Ultimate Hulk is trash.

we need to keep Laura cause Gabby and Jonathan are great

>Classic Wolverine returns
>Marvel sales tripled

How will you react when Based Big Claws work the DC cucks into a shoot?

I'll take one actual Wolverine over 4 not!Wolverines running around ruining everything.

>What kind of question is that.
Dude, it took you 30 years to fucking figure it out, it's a fair question.

Is Kitty Pride dressing like a boy so she can get in gay Iceman's pants?

Thor fans! A question!

Donald Blake or Jake Olsen

This, Ultimate Hulk was the worst part of the ultimates line pre Ultimatum.

It wouldn't actually be surprised in the return of real Wolverine bumped sales for Marvel.

Blake. Jurgens' run did nothing for me.

A 2nd vote for Blake

I think it is Xavier, not Wolverine.

And somewhere, far in the distance, an Ike Perlmutter lets out an anguished 'REEEEEEE'.

Why? It's not like someone as conservative as Ike would like nuMarvel.

newsarama.com/g00/35994-marvel-legacy-1-adds-10-artists.html?i10c.referrer=

New Legacy 1 pages, which for some reason don't save as jpg on my computer...

>What are you guys honestly looking forward to in 2017 for Marvel Legacy?
The only way Marvel could get me to give them money is if they brought Scott back and stopped shitting on the X-Men. But it looks like that's not happening any time soon as the current books are trash.
>What will you be spending money on and what will you be reading?
DC and Image comics

>What will you be spending money on
on better comics