Friendly reminder that the blame for modern day multiculturalism and mass immigration lays entirely on this country's...

Friendly reminder that the blame for modern day multiculturalism and mass immigration lays entirely on this country's head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6os_ieY0m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews have been using the Anglo-Saxons to spread Globalism by force since the 19th centurymwith Rotchilds and other German-Jewish bankers that made London their home in the 19th century.

The British Empire was the Jewish Empire like the American Empire is now.

Did you think I'd be asleep you cheeky cunt?

>muh brexit

>not Germany

>not France
All that liberty shit comes from them, not us.

Excuses excuses, if you hadn't destroyed Europe in WW2 and immediately voted multiculturalists into power afterwards none of this would be happening.

Hahaha nope, it's this flag

>Soros literally funds immigration from shit holes
>blames us

we were doing fine, but you didn't like it

>Muh Germany
>Muh Hitler

Churchill declared war on Germany.

The British people voted for people who said that wars around the world would cease if all the races were mixed together. How is that the fault of Soros? No, it's because the British are a contemptible and destructive kind. On them alone lies the blame for the fall of the west.

FUCK OFF you subhuman mainlanders

Britannia gave the world more civilization and progress than all of you disgusting subhuman countries together.

Without Mother Britannia, you'd still be living in caves, bashing rocks against each other.

Britain stands for technological progress, superior culture and military might.

Like your subhuman countries accomplished anything of value, it's dwarfed compared to the might of Britain.

FUck off and kill yourself if you hate us, and more importantly, stop using our language. :)

RULE BRITANNIA

Very well, we'll stop honouring our defense treaties with Europe and just leave you to sort your own problems out. Good luck with Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6os_ieY0m8

lmao as if anybody has cared about your military aid for years, we all look to daddy america for protection now

OH FUCK

Nah lad, that's the Frogs with their faggy human rights bullshit.

Also, isn't it funny how you frame yourselves as protectors of Europe against Russia, seeing as you gave half of Europe over to Russia for absolutely nothing so they could suffer over half a century of the red terror? Just more proof of the disgusting behavior exhibited in the British animal.

America is done paying for it.

Germany did that, we tried to stop them.

The rothschilds, Karl Marx and the cultural Marxist were all from or based in Germany.

>Germany did that
Did what, started a war on the pretense of safeguarding Poland, and then immediately giving it away to an even worse power?

>the pretense of safeguarding Poland

Really? So where did the Molotov Ribbentrop pact fit in?

I just found out you "evicted" some islanders from their own island in the 1970s soley so the US could build our navy base there.
Some sliver of land in the middle of the indian ocean

The fact you look to anyone for protection is pathetic

>mfw the colonies are getting uppity again

I'll just sip my pint of Aryan blood and watch.

leave our pets alone.

kike

5th anti british post in the last hour

fuck off CTR

Son, we told you no more pets until you clean up the mess that is Mexico. We let you have that, and you didn't look after it, and now its shit everywhere.

Elect Trump, then more pets.

What's with the sudden surge of anti Brit threads? not that I mind the attention tbqh keep em coming

>implying they haven't been regular since Brexit
Everyone is upset with us lad, go to the continent and it's like being a black in 50s Alabama.

Oh well. Just jealousy at the end of the day.

>inb4 something about muslims and mayors

top kek
you were suppose to take care of that asshole next door, but instead you let him fuck bunch of his livestock and now we have literal human cockroaches that breed like mice.
Besides mexico is a shit hole. We dont want it.

Yes the US wanted a base there and they didn't want the natives wondering around. I have no idea what goes on there that's so sensitive that they couldn't just share the island but that's what was decided. Our Supreme Court actually heard a case about it earlier this year. They're still trying to get the right to return there.

why are euros always so butthurt about everything

yeah so what we CIA couped your country big whoop dude fucking get over it

What's wrong with multiculturalism?

I read the wiki article for it, its pretty cleaned up but it said there were evicted in the 70s and moved to england and somewhere else.. its pretty fucked tbhsenpai
I sorta hope they get their home back.

Try again

i thought french were based and our long time friends guess you must be an achmed sorry we bombed your family in syria faggot

t. non country

Gee I wonder who decided to fuck shit up in Libya, Syria and the whole Middle East and moved a ton of rapefugees to Europe.

Vote for better presidents rather than warmongers like Obongo and Bush next time. Both of them fucked up the arab world so much that we are suffering the consequences.

How many people had to scroll over this non-countrys flag to find out who it was?

Denmark

Non fucking country, give it to Sweden