Sup Forums memes in cartoons

>4chsn invented calculators

Whoa....

Oh I see, OP is trying to say that the four green folders make up the Sup Forums logo.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/divide-by-zero

>knowyourmeme

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I still can't believe it's real

...isn't that the pedo symbol in the bottom left?

you do now divide by 0 is a really old thing right?

The right poster above the mirror is the Control Alt Delete comic "Loss"

If you want an actual Sup Forums reference on Gumball, albeit a far more subtle one, look at the "cyber police". He even talks about backtracing

holy shit thx

None of these are Sup Forums references. Gumballfags are stupid kids

What about the boy who thinks the world is controlled by a frog?

Sup Forums didn't make most of its memes. DON'T TELL NOBODY

Just stop, kid. There is ONE actual "Sup Forums" reference in Gumball but it was a "DUDE INTERNET LMAO" instead of an actual joke so who cares. This meme shit ruined Gumball. It's a shitfest now

>There is ONE actual "Sup Forums" reference in Gumball but it was a "DUDE INTERNET LMAO" instead of an actual joke so who cares.
Which one?

what am i looking for?

Moon craters

holy fuck

knowyourmeme is just a normie site

That hurt to read, thank you

The ponies are packed full of direct Sup Forums memes and references, but good luck at posting one w/o being banned.

It might've been Sir from /fit/ who put in that reference, he works on the show.

There was a cartoon with cars, I think. Motor..(city) something. It only ran for one season but they had a "Sup Forums" label on a drinking cup.

Glad to know that, this guy's excellent.

What does dividing by zero have to do with Sup Forums?

I can't think if any.

There literally wasn't even a single Sup Forums reference in this entire thread. You all are newfag normies.