Is it just me or she is becoming worse and worse as the days go by????

is it just me or she is becoming worse and worse as the days go by????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HoDnMiih6B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it just me or should you try not assuming anyone here knows what this is

i'm talking about vivziepop that gal who made the die young furry vid
that pic is from her latest speed draw video
youtu.be/HoDnMiih6B0

What wrong with it?

>humans
who cares, not her remaining fanbase that's for sure

Nothing. OP is a spoiled faggot who thinks anatomy is the only thing important in art.

The anatomy is just one of many things. There's also poor color composition, poor framing, cluttered designs, color jobs that are too reliant on airbrushing and gradients to feel natural, and shading that seems individual to the character and not actually like there's a general light source hitting everyone simultaneously.

Her relying on "muh style" for characters with otherwise broken anatomy is just one of the most glaring things about her. Stylization can work, but it's clear these characters are suppose to have a skeletal base and not wacky Ed Edd n Eddy designs. Viv is just not skilled enough to be consistent about it.

And this is just all the visuals. We still have the writing aspect of bad story pacing, one-dimensional characters, bloated casts, dropped plots, characters with edgy personalities and motivations that feel like a high schooler wrote them, and melodramatic dialogue. Oh, and huge hiatuses that make all this not worth sticking around for.

The fact that she got huge is a miracle in of itself. Otherwise she would've just been one of those average artists who frequently submits their OC character sheets to an empty Tumblr that average two notes per submission.

Oh we're talking about this chick. I remember stumbling on her youtube channel back in March when I was utterly shitfaced.

I hate her so much.

Why is this allowed?

Looks about on par with her other work.
I don't know shit about art, though.

YOU ARE GREEN WITH IT!

>vivziepop that gal who made the die young furry vid
that was hot garbage and I'm not giving her clicks

That one non-view will certainly be her downfall.

So he is from /mlp/s cyoa general?

>3000 trillion views
>ha, she won't get mine
you truly showed her user

Don't be mad viv and learn to draw

I clicked twice just to spite you.

Reminder that Viv has a job with DreamworksTV, is developing her own pilot, and is collaborating with Parry motherfuckin' Gripp for it and has far more love, support, and success and is overall a better human being than you faggots who live in your parents' basements ever will.

I'm glad you're doing your part to see to it mediocre furry animators convert integers to love

Reminder that she also get everything handed her entire life.

Viv stop shilling your garbage here

M8 I don't give a damn about anatomy, but OP's pic is fucking shit.

>implying she's gone anywhere since then anyway

>has a job with DreamworksTV
That's not that hard. The skill level to be hired by them seems impeccably low.

>is developing her own pilot
So is every amateur artist with a Tumblr. Developing a pilot and developing a pilot for a studio are two different things, and so far the only thing we know is that she has the dream of making a TV show so she's working on an idea in her spare time to pitch to studios.

>and is collaborating with Parry motherfuckin' Gripp
Is that suppose to be impressive? John K did work for Miley Cyrus, he's still a huge untalented hack.

> and has far more love, support, and success and is overall a better human being
She's a huge e-drama whore who has actually caused her fanbase to personally go after certain haters' blogs just because they were mean to her. I could make a living picking up dog shit for minimum wage and I'd still be a better person than her.

Not OP but christ that's fucking terribad """art""" right there. You can tell the artist is 8 kinds of up their own ass just looking at it. Pure unadulterated garbage masquerading as "muh style."