CNN Reporter Tries to Tell Black Man Trump is Racist, IMMEDIATELY Regrets it

CNN Reporter Tries to Tell Black Man Trump is Racist, IMMEDIATELY Regrets it.

CNN reporter: What do you think of the fact that the white supremacists support Trump?

Trump supporter: It doesn’t matter. That’s the right of free speech. I’m sick of this race and divide. And CNN is perfect at doing that. It’s always divide and conquer. People have the right to choose who they want. What the hell does that have to do with Donald Trump? He’s not a racist! I’m sick of that! It’s a scam and I know it’s not going to get on CNN. We’re sick of you media!

youtu.be/ZxcAN0t6GrI

WOKE AF.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WYAM90zSFo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIj9jmf4mSM
youtu.be/ZxcAN0t6GrI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rMBhJVr28w
youtube.com/watch?v=W6TLeg6_d9M
youtu.be/p6iqKjPDGWE
youtu.be/R3nXvScRazg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is not news, CNN is known to have obvious bias and it's not surprising anymore.

This. Video is from fucking July.
No one who needs to see this will see it, unfortunately.

KEK

Fuck thats funny seeing all the camera guys flock to him once he starts(and rightly so) motherfucking CNN kek based black dude

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WYAM90zSFo

Is he a Sup Forumsack?

Yeah seen it, this is the video that kike H3H3 said was bullshit and race bating. Goddam that guy sold out quick.

>((Klein))
Another Chosen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIj9jmf4mSM

Yep "old", but still worth the watch.

cnn reporter; "Hey man, I'm Just doing my job"

>youtu.be/ZxcAN0t6GrI
bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rMBhJVr28w

What did (((he))) mean by that?

Some hope.

Ummm that nigger was an idiot. Racism is a real thing. It wasn't invented by cnn. Most Trump supporters do support Trump for racial reasons, they just don't know it.

>the cuck's face

S-So sorry

Look how triggered CNN employees get when you call them the Clinton News Network.

Call them the Clinton News Network every chance you get.

link

youtube.com/watch?v=W6TLeg6_d9M

sure m8 and all black Obama supporters are racists too, kek.

This post is the Hillary campaign on minorities in a nutshell

You slipped "nigger" into your bait, lad.

They are

You sound like a racist. Fuck outta here Sup Forums is a board of peace

It's not bait. I'm a racist. We all are. If you're not a racist, it's because you fell for the anti white brainwashing, you loser

Saladman did admit that it's fake though.

>Trump supporter: It doesn’t matter. That’s the right of free speech. I’m sick of this race and divide. And CNN is perfect at doing that. It’s always divide and conquer. People have the right to choose who they want. What the hell does that have to do with Donald Trump? He’s not a racist! I’m sick of that! It’s a scam and I know it’s not going to get on CNN. We’re sick of you media!

This guy is woke as fuck.

Must be nice living in your own reality

Tell that to the Judges of the Nuremburg trials.

It is fake though isn't it?

He also exposed the one about the Trump car getting smashed I think. I'm not a fan but he is pretty much a guy who takes shots at all sides, which I guess is smart in comedy terms.

I liked his video about why the fuck would you listen to a youtuber about who to vote for.

>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>board of peace
>peace
What the fuck, since when? I didn't realize we were supposed to start publicly disavowing and covertly funding terrorists, and decrying them as "radicals," "extremists," or "not REAL anons" every time they did something fucked up.

Makes me goddamned uncomfortable. Y'all ain't raciss 'nuff.

Jewboy is 100% right on that though. Saladman is a fraud and has been caught numerous times faking videos (same goes with most "pranksters" and "social experimenters". The video with the Trump car in the ghetto was proven fake by video footage of Salad debriefing the black actors right next to the car before the scene and he ended up admitting it.

When even minorities are sick of your liberal bullshit.

That black is based btw.

Mad tv predicted the future.

youtu.be/p6iqKjPDGWE

You guys are all fucking cucks ITT. You think a nigger with obvious brain damaged is "woke as fuck." You don't think we should be divided? You want to live with niggers, spics, and Muslims? That is the message the media is pushing more than anything - that we should all live together and diversity is our strength. If you actually believe that shit is true, you should just kill yourself because you are an embarrassment to your race

Please contain your satire, sir.

You're dumb as rocks lad.

>Booty blasted cunt.

Racism is a retarded buzzword that doesn't actually mean anything.
What the fuck is ''racism'' anyway?

Fuck off with that shit.
I don't accept their labels. You don't have to accept some retarded label to know that black people are less intelligent, more violent, uglier etc. Fuck off with the racism meme. I don't care if being a white nationalist is racist.

What I believe is founded on reason and evidence, not some stupid label designed to destroy people who disagree with the group think.
Blacks have lower IQ on average = fact
Blacks commit more crime per capita = fact
That doesn't mean I have to start screaming nigger I see a black who is better than the average dindu. I have no problem with that guy.

that black kid was based, there is some hope for black people perhaps

top kek that the dumb nigger wearing a BLM t-shirt and gay pride badge

this whole "black people can't hate niggers too" meme is tired
its the blacks that have to live around niggers that hate them more than anyone else

People like that nigger do not believe that we should live together.

>I'm a white nationalist
>I have no problem with a black guy living in a white country
You're a cuck, not a white nationalist

2:06 Hell with globalism

CNN Do black panter support obama? CNN Do black panter support obama?

reporter walks away with tail between his legs, kek

>a nigger with obvious brain damage

Redundant.

>CNN Reporter Tries to Tell Black Man Trump is Racist, IMMEDIATELY Regrets it.

>MFW THIS IS 5MIN FROM MY HOUSE

Ok, in that case I was wrong, I dun goof'd. I still think he's a shifty kike and even more so now that he moved to LA.

>CNN Reporter Tries to Tell Black Man Trump is Racist, IMMEDIATELY Regrets it.

White liberals always tell us how everybody is racist to us. Meanwhile liberals only like us if we vote the exact way they want us to.

I'd rather get called a nigger by Sup Forums than an uncle tom by a bunch of elitist faggots.

obligatory

>cuck face
>cuck voice
>cuck bodylanguage
Is there a single anti-trump man who isn't a complete faggot?

Damn. He even calls out the democratic party for for enslaving blacks for their vote via welfare. Truly woke.

>America
>White country
What the fuck are you smoking, nigger?
America is the biggest melting pot country in the world. Less than 50% white.

Don't project your problems onto us. I am about keeping non-whites out of Europe.

In America I want to see illegals getting deported and more natural segregation like allowing people to keep certain areas 100% white or 100% black. The country needs to divide. Move all black people to one state, move all white people into another state. Give people a choice whether they want to live around blacks or not, and whether or not their tax money goes to pay their welfare.
Also destroy welfare to cull the black population.

look at that little dweeb squirm hahaha

whats that?

>all these replies to such blatant bait

Reddit. Lurk the fuck more. Christ

>America is the biggest melting pot country in the world. Less than 50% white.
Holy shit. You really are a fucking cuck. You fell for the melting pot meme.

It's less than 50% black, therefore a melting pot.

I said nothing about the fucking constitution, retard. I don't care if it says ''Amendment 1: NIGGGERS LEAVE REEEEEEEE''.
If your country is less than 50 % white it's a melting pot.

Do I need to explain what that term means? Learn English, you fucking retard. I know America has bad education, but they can at least teach you illegal spics to speak the official language of the country.

He's as red-pilled as his shirt is red.

First of all, America is not less than 50% white. Second of all, only the first part of that image is from the constitution. Third of all, the point is that this country was founded as a white nationalist country, therefore it is a white country that is being transformed by traitors and foreign, (((non white))) forces. If you think it is okay to transform a white nation into a non white one and that we should just give up because the people transforming are winning, then you need to stop calling yourself a white nationalist. Fourth of all, the term melting pot was popularized by Russian Jew who didn't even live in the US. If you think that word means anything to me, you are a massive faggot.

>I'd rather get called a nigger by Sup Forums than an uncle tom by a bunch of elitist faggots.

Good for you nigger.

If we ever meet, I'll do a shot with you.
If I see you in my back yard, I'll shoot you.

I expect the same in return.

its not a melting pot, its a multicultural meat grinder

>If I see you in my back yard, I'll shoot you.

That would be convenient given how often I sneak out of the back of your house after fucking your wife.

A tampon. Some gun store owner in TX made a tampon holster for him after he wrote an article saying shooting an AR15 gave him PTSD and a bruised shoulder.

youtu.be/R3nXvScRazg

That was my boss's wife.

And, thank you for using the servant's entrance.
Most niggers these days are uppity and think they can use the front door.

Learn to read, you stupid illegal immigrant cunt.

Yes, the country was founded by white people and it was a white nationalist country.
Now it's less than 40% white. That makes it melting pot. Period.

Jesus fucking Christ, man.
The country is not being transformed by traitors, it already has been transformed.
America is never going to be a white country. All you can do is be practical and slit the country, segregate and create white only areas.

Also check what ''melting pot'' means, you dumb Mexican shit. It doesn't mean ''wow diversity is so good XDDDD''. It means that it's a country where different people are mixed together to create a diversity clusterfuck. Having a country where every single race in the world is at eachother's throat is the definition of a melting pot.

Based black man

Seems like more and more are leaving the Democrat plantation every day especially after seeing how 8 years of a black presidency that did nothing for the black community

Everytime you fucks talk about this subject, I swear the percentage goes down 10% every time.

Show me some proof the US is in fact less than 40% white.

>That was my boss's wife.

You'd need to have a job for that, Cletus.

Don't worry, man. I didn't steal anything from your trailer.

Now it is 40% white? It has no already been transformed. There are still whites here and if the country was able to become less white, it is possible to make it more white. These people came here from somewhere and they can go back to the same places the same ways they came in.

>The country is not being transformed by traitors
You are a blue pilled cuck. I'm starting to think this conversation is pointless.

>Also check what ''melting pot'' means, you dumb Mexican shit. It doesn't mean ''wow diversity is so good XDDDD''. It means that it's a country where different people are mixed together to create a diversity clusterfuck. Having a country where every single race in the world is at eachother's throat is the definition of a melting pot.
I know what melting pot means. What you don't seem to understand, because you are a blue pilled cuck who pretends to be a white nationalist on the internet, is that it is a subversive term. You should be very embarrassed that you fell for it. Those of us here who have been redpilled are laughing at you

Oh, it's not 30%? Sorry, I couldn't tell with 30 fucking illegal immigrants hopping the non-existent border.

Kek. That CNN Lugenpresse reporter scurried out of there like the rat he is.

>doesn't have proof to back his bullshit

You just made everything you have said in this thread null and void. Nice job dumb faggot.

>Don't worry, man. I didn't steal anything

I thought you claimed to be a nigger, Treyvon.

>There are still whites here and if the country was able to become less white, it is possible to make it more white
That's the point, you stupid faggot.

I gave you solid suggestions on how to make the country more white.
The situation in America is way different than in Europe and it requires different solutions.

In America it's not as simple as saying ''niggers out reeeeee'' and calling for an all white country.
Melting pot is not even a subversive term, retard. Some people use it as a positive, most people use it as a negative. It's like the term ''diversity''. It was pushed as a positive word, but normal people use it as a negative word.

What was I going to steal, bitch? Your meth lab and Gone With the Wind commemorative plates?

Isn't it enough I gave your wife her first orgasm? Bitch sucked me so hard my dick is lighter than your insults.

It's not my fault you're too dumb to get the joke, retard.
None of you fags are white. It's like talking to children. You all have an IQ of about 90 from all the race mixing.

It blows my mind that people can be so dumb that they don't get why I am going 10% down every time I talk about the white population of America.
How dumb can you people get? You do realize you faggots are not white?

Literally the Nuremberg defense. "I just did what Madam Clinton told me to do". It didn't work then and it won't work now.

>What was I going to steal, bitch? Your Gone With the Wind commemorative plates?

Well, yeah.
Those aren't nailed down.

If I'd known Nigger Claus was visiting, I would have left an EBT card and a plate of blunt wraps next to the fireplace.

Happy Kwanzaa, spearchucker.

Tommy Sotomayor is based.

>If I'd known Nigger Claus was visiting, I would have left an EBT card and a plate of blunt wraps next to the fireplace.

Damn, I would have actually appreciated the blunt wraps.

You're a good guy, Cletus. What you lack in teeth you make up for in good intentions.

Can't wait until November 8 so you fucking nigger sympathizing jew loving reddit faglords get the fuck off my board.

remove the fucking watermark

>You're a good guy, Cletus

I know.

I don't hate all niggers, just the ones I have to shoot in the middle of the night.
And the ones I have to shoot at noon.
And the ones that try to hide from the ghettobird in my back yard.
And the ones that try to steal my car.
And the ones who try to break into my house.
And the ones that live and shit next to the ATM at my bank.
And the ones who complain about niggers not being a big enough part of Hollywood, but still didn't buy a ticket to Big Momma's House.
And the ones who harass the chinks who run the Ho Mei restaurant.
And the ones who always need $5 for gas at the filling station.
And the ones who be trying to sell they mixtape on the sidewalk.
And the ones who jus' need bus fare.
And the ones who smell like gym socks and AIDS.
And the ones...

You know what? You're right. The only niggers I don't hate are the ones who pretend to be human on TV shows.

Good luck with your African tree hockey career, or home invasions, or whatever it is you niggers do when you're not stealing internet.

Its over user. Even Sup Forums is bluepilled now. The jews won a long time ago.

>And the ones who smell like gym socks and AIDS.

Damn, we smell like your wife's pussy? That's a shame.

Every single time she dropped her panties the room would start to smell like an old folks home.

>And the ones that try to steal my car.

Nigga, the Flinstones drove a newer car than you. Nobody is stealing your car.

>Every single time she dropped her panties the room would start to smell like an old folks home.

You niggers have weird fetishes.
Fat white wommenz. Old white wommenz. White wommenz with a dyke haircut. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Sure does make me feel bad for nigger sows, though. Is there anything on the planet less desirable than a black woman?

>Is there anything on the planet less desirable than a black woman?

No.

your board, topfuckingkek.

gtfo degenerate anglo.

Why haven't I seen this video before? Why isn't it spread more around? Showing this truth would make a lot more blacks go for Trump.

>>Is there anything on the planet less desirable than a black woman?

>No.

Ouch.

And, we've come full circle.
If we ever meet IRL, shots are still on me.
Good luck wit yo new mixtape.

>This is from July, its old.
>Lets play this recording from ten years ago, its still relevant.
Fucking pleb.

1. How the fuck are you still alive?
2. What are you trying to imply? The trump pussy tapes have nothing to do with this. Am I some kind of CTR shill to you or something? What I'm saying is that OP is acting as if this is a fresh video, whereas it's not. The people who NEED to see this video either won't see it or will blindly disagree with it.

That's a Goebbels quote lol

holy fucking shit that niggers IQ must be like 50

Holy shit, sneaky journalist BTFO.

Ask irrelevant question to a black man, expecting him to go "rayciss cracker ass trump wtf?", doesn't get the response he wants. "Me? I'm just doing my job :))".

The past few months have been BRUTAL on CNN. everyone is fucking smacking them down like the little cuckolds they are and they just have to take it.

If trump wins, CNN is FUCKING FINISHED.

Dude has a point. Look at Mexico. Ok, there's a huge economic class divide but they have many industry's owned by Mexicans, run by Mexicans. Mexican television generates millions for Latin American networks. The have a billion dollar entertainment industry all steeped in their language and culture. Then there's the Mexican telco guy... 4th richest person in the world or some shit. Mexicans can be successful using their own language and culture.