m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
cesrusc.org/election/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-poll-faq-20161006-snap-story.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

plz ctr explain dis

i want ansurs

Jesus

yeah but loser donald is still losing come november 8th because he is a big fat loser.

>667
>jesus
wah?

giv me ansur or leve croc hunter

how about you post the real polls,cnn/msnbc?

LA times despite being a daily tracker seems to be 10 days or so behind the reality.

If Trump is rising like this now it's pretty bad for Clinton.

Looks like Trump voters are all planning to show up on the big day too.

11 days. I'm so fucking nervous. We might actually have this. But we need all of you burgers to make it out to the polls and vote Trump!

i lik dis poll tho

>sample error 3.5 points.
that means that trump and clinton is even.
44+3.5 = 47.5
49 - 3.5 = 45.5

it's also hilarious how johnson all of the sudden is plummeting in the polls. it's evident that the media is fixing their fake polls step by step to make their bluff less obvious to the public.

>tfw

3rd parties always crash near the end.

>cnn poll
>still only +5
topkek

dunno. gas prices are high nowadays

Sick of it though

>lots of favourable polls come out for Trump, pushing up his RCP average
>suddenly CNN and ABC will release polls showing Clinton 500 points ahead

every time

>LA times despite being a daily tracker seems to be 10 days or so behind the reality.
How
We're in the last 10 days now

thos guys think we are dum

what I don't get is why the LA times is generally the one being the most optimistic for trump

this is a poll literally from the heart of the most libcucked state imaginable. literally where trump's star got smashed and where a homeless black woman got harassed and assaulted for being pro-trump how do burgers explain this?

Topkek, bitch is so fucking done

HILLARY
FOR
PRISON

maybe so, but jill stein haven't crashed by more than 50 %. some polls gave johnson 10 % support, now he's down to 3 %.

look at the DNC thing - that day Trump looked over. yet his decline took like a week and a half

The answer is simple, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

So in my mind Trump has already won.

Prepare for 2017 when we

>MACH DEUTSCHLAND WIEDER GROSS

We need Memes (Hanz?) and e-Mails (Merkel!). Get on it. I have invested so much time in Brexit and Trump .. i hope you fucking Anglos dont let us hanging with the ayyrabs.

all poll threads should be instabanned. the polling industry is essentially just corporatist shitposting at this point

But the shills tell me she's got it in the bag

dont worre my sources says we gunna win

N... NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! IT. WAS. HER. TURN!!!!

>Post real polls
>post Clinton narrative network and other propaganda polls
Kys

Third parties always plummet at this stage in the game. It's totally par for course.

want the best news op

these pols wont show the effect of the email bomb for another 2-3 days just like how trump has a major dip after grab em by the pussy

just wait you are going to see a 6-8 point lead incoming MAGA

Isn't Trump the blue line?
>those huge spikes

How did these emails fuck her up so bad Can someone give me a quick explanation on what exactly is in those emails that she fears for it to go public?

>you will see the rise of the extreme right in your lifetime

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Now I'm not sure on this but I think they poll different people everyday. If they were to shoot Trump down after the DNC, it would mean they weighed that sample more than everyone else's. So they have to poll different groups of people each day to get an idea of what's going on

Because CTR ran with the "the fbi dropped the case, CASE CLOSED!" and tried to make everyone forget about it.

Then the media re-opened it. Showing there is something really dark there (maybe). It's brought it back into the public eye and the mainstream media can't stop it.

This came at the same time when Trump has gone a week without saying something stupid as fuck to distract the medias attention away (trump was already gaining momentum up until yesterday)

so it's not good for clinton

dont dis info me plz

>making a government treat it citizens fairly is 'extreme right'

>it's actually Trump

I thought Hillary is leading for like 90% of the time. Is it Mandela Effect fucking with me again?

>LA times despite being a daily tracker seems to be 10 days or so behind the reality.
It's a 7-day average, which means it's slow to pick up on sharp changes.

LA Times

i giv link for u
cesrusc.org/election/

STOB DON LOOK ANY FUHRER

IS ALEGAL PITCURE LEAVE IT TO CNN TO LOOK FOR U

DON MAKE A BIG MITSAKE

LOOK AT THEM AT UR OWN PEARL

1. They aren't asking around their own city: the LA Times is a national paper, the poll is conducted nation-wide.
2. Their methodology is very different, taking into account voter enthusiasm and extrapolating from that their chances of actually voting. It's worth noting that this poll predicted the 2008 and 2012 elections very closely.

Johnson plummeted because.

A. WHAT IS ALEPPO
B. His literal insanity on air
and
C. His running mate hiding the fact that he is the most neo-con motherfucker ever

ah, thanks for that information, friend.

here is a photograph of a rainbow i took

it's very beautiful

after the rain i usually go for walks by myself and take photos

plz no scare me

DADY LOOKED AT THE PITCURES 10 YEARS AGID

HE NEVER CAMED HOME

I DON WANT IT TO HAPEN OT U

%^(

what is this pepe's name Sup Forums

Timmy wat ur nam

>+2.4 already
>doesnt include any of the aftermath of the fbi case reopening yet
Will we see a landslide brothers?

scarin me. gunna run to chyna

i've got your number, frog

Don't you fuck with me

this triggers the hillaryfags

>he is a big fat loser

That's why he's done nothing but win big all his life

not only that, latimes poll is an average of the past week

u r a dummy

How does this translate into the electoral count, though.

We need a state-by-state breakdown or this info is worthless.

should be a landslide famm

You're an idiot. That is tracking poll. They survey the same people every time they do a poll. That poll is only good for Trump if his lead over Clinton is higher than it was at the beginning, which it isn't, it looks to be less.

It's because they use a special polling technique that takes into account the likelihood the people who answer will vote.

see tee ar u guyz suk

What I said is factually correct. CTR or not, you're wrong and an idiot

my sorces sayz ur rong

>Do you contact a different group of people each day?

No. Unlike typical polls, which contact a different sample of people for each survey, the Daybreak poll uses the same panel of approximately 3,200 people, questioning about 450 of them each day in order to get to everyone each week.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-poll-faq-20161006-snap-story.html

I wasted my last autistic pepes on you. thanks a lot douche.