HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT HUFFPOO LOSING THEIR MINDS BLAMING COMEY

Comey fucking let her off the hook after Clinton provably broke federal law, but all of the sudden it's all his fault when Hillary's shady dealings catch up to her.

Ah yes, it's a FBI fiasco. Look at Comey's concerned face. He must be breaking down. Remember everyone, it's the FBI that looks bad in all of this.

They really fucked up, wow.

He'd be better prepared to flee to Russia after elections, otherwise his "accidental death" will happen in most painful way Hillary could come up with.

>inb4 weight lifting accident with 7 gun shots to the back of the head

>Feinstein 'Shocked'

They will be claiming the FBI works for Russia before long.

I really can't stand Huffpo's formatting. Everything looks like one of those LOST: signs you see on telephone polls.

>July 2016: SHitler Innocent :: Comey Good
>October 2016:SHitler Reopened :: Comey Bad

Wiener is the gift that keeps on giving

Did you see the memo he sent congress notifying them of the reopening?

THANK YOU FOR SUPPLEMENTING THE RECORD!

ahhh..I don't know if that was intentional or not but I had a hearty kek.

It's got them so fucked up that they can't even write a comprehensible headline.

They never can. They always write their headlines in some sort of coke fueled frenzy.

Reminds me of the Time Cube page...

This is really delicious.

Would he have sent this letter at all if it was nothing? He says he hasn't seen the emails and yet he somehow knows they are relevant to the Clinton investigation? How?

Hill will still win anyway. Comey is just doing this so he doesn't reopen it right after the election and look like a corrupt hack. Given that, the outrage from the left doesn't make much sense.

>Time Cube site has been dead for over a year

That's because you are EDUCATED DUMB. THERE IS NOT A ONE 24 HOUR DAY, THERE ARE FOUR DAYS AND IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS YOU ARE A WICKED FIEND.

i don't know, the whole thing is strange. I don't think anything is going to happen, it might just all be a game. However, Weiner is finished and has nothing left, and apparently he had backed up emails from huma, which could potentially be really damning. Idk if weiner kept them to get back at her since they're not together and he has nothing anyway, or if they just happened to find them now. Could be someone at the FBI's revenge. No matter what, I'm still not sure this will go anywhere, even if some terrible emails leak, they still might ignore it like before. Or maybe justice was so due that eventually it pays out, and the bitch hangs. Doubt it though.

I believe FBI user is Comey. He had to close all escapes via the first inquiry which he setup AG to have no way of getting her out.

>Comey wants to correct the record
This is the year of the meme.

Absolutely fucking disgraceful.

These idiots were claiming he was a hero when he refused to indict Clinton. Now they want to throw him under the bus.

This happens to everyone who supports her. Eventually she betrays you, and in many cases, she kills you as well.

its lefties trying to copy drudge
and like every leftie attempt at copying something that works, its shit

Maybe now the FBI is looking like they fucked up they will stop riding Hillarys dick and do the right thing.

If the domain weren't still registered, I would've resurrected it.

rats on a sinking ship

It truly is. I mean, the FBI director MEME'D Hillary clinton. I don't even care if it wasn't intentional, it's going to live a long time now.

James Comey
Anthony Weiner

Just some names in case anyone wants to "supplement the record" of people who are about to get "clinton'd"

Congressman from Ohio already insinuated it

>comey
>commie

Coincidence? you decide...

I love the smell of liberal butthurt in the morning.

Boris knows what's up

My step-father went to college with Comey and Liebowitz. Apparently John was a faggot and Comey was pretty cool.

What if this was his plan all along boys? Waiting to the last two weeks to really get it in the spotlight.

sounds legit. Comey, for all the rage, doesn't strike me as a weasel like a lot of them. He was probably threatened roundly, and was trying to calmly explain why there wouldn't be a case against someone who is above the law.

>So Fng LAG

Best id of the day probably.

>He was probably threatened roundly, and was trying to calmly explain why there wouldn't be a case against someone who is above the law.

This is my take as well, he didn't take any bribe and looked deeply conflicted in his testimony

Reminder