REFUGEES: FRANCE IS RACIST, WE HAVE TO CLEAN OURSELVES AND NO HALAL FOOD

‘They did not tell us where we were going. On the coach we asked and were shown a map of Normandy miles away from the Jungle.
‘A French charity worker on board said it would be a big house. Then when we got here the coach disappeared and we ourselves had to start cleaning the place: the showers, the bedrooms, everything was filthy. We were just dumped in the middle of nowhere.’
He adds that the food — beef meat balls and chicken in a sauce — was not halal and, because they were all Muslims, they could not eat it and were reduced to living on rice and vegetables.

Some of the migrants have flu, he claims, but they had not seen a doctor because ‘no one welcomes us in France.
‘I walked to the shop and it took 45 minutes,’ he says. ‘Every French driver that passed hooted at me as though they didn’t like me.
‘In the town, a Norwegian tourist spoke to me. She said: “The French are afraid of you.” I told her they are racist. We don’t want to stay here and will just leave and go to a city to wait our chance to get to the UK from there.’
Rahmat adds: ‘I want to find work in London, even on the black market. I have 30 relatives in Afghanistan, most of them children, who are relying on me to do that. There is no job for me here and never will be.’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3883938/Demolishing-Jungle-won-t-stop-migrants-tell-Sue-Reid-hell-bent-escaping-racist-France-Britain-deported-UK.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLziMbq0ZMg
20minutes.fr/sport/football/1950003-20161027-jungle-calais-si-migrants-venaient-sauver-foot-campagnes-francaises
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Richard_Montgomery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at those poor, starving migrants with tattered clothes and skinny bones. Everyone needs to open their borders and let these future physicists,engineers, doctors, scientists, and social workers in. Cleaning is too much of a hassle for these bright minds to do, so we need to step in and help them like children

Wow you French bastards. Those young men just want a chance at a new life and you're making them do things like bathe???

>‘The cows over the fence are better cared for than us. We were tricked and we are going to walk out,’

That's because the cows are actually worth something.

1000 rapefugees are not worth one cow you bastards.

if it was just me they'd have nothing to eat exept cops baton (non halal)

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

I hope they die trying to get others over here

>I have 30 relatives in Afghanistan, most of them children
Jesus christ, kick this human out of Europe, so he can go back and take care of his family.

That fucking coward

>WE HAD TO CLEAN SHIT AND BUY OUR OWN GROCERIES HOW DARE THEY

I feel sorry for these poor 10 yr old syrian asylum seeker orphan children!!!! they just came from their war torn country with noone to help them

>We don’t want to stay here and will just leave and go to a city
They always want to live together in a city

Why they believe they deserve anything at all?

LONDON CALLING

Aww... Look at the the oldest one is about 12 tops. That's fine, they'll make it to London and our women will welcome them with flowers and kisses.

Already been deported but trying to get back in anyway
Boo hoo no internet, no personal maids to clean our house and no catering to our special snowflake religious food requirements

Jesus, why cant we just shoot these people

Because they are so lazy that they don´t want to walk too much.

The funny thing is what do they think INFIDELS have to give them anything? do they love infidels?

Fucking ungratefuls,

>>I have 30 relatives in Afghanistan, most of them children

WAAA WAAAAA MAH CHILDREN, fuck your fucking children, the most they have the less we can have. It´s their fucking problem.

>no personal maids to clean our house and no catering to our special snowflake religious food requirements

That´s because they would rape them lol they can call a leftist to help them, but I doubt they want anything to do with them as always, they are tolerant far, far away from them.

>I have 30 relatives in Afghanistan
he will bring them all to londonistan

I welcome all of those 16 year old children.

What a bunch of beautiful and inspiring children. How they must have suffered, truly terrible.

they know themselves tthat hey came here as uninvited opportunists and calling everyone racist is just a trick to get people to feel guilty and hand them shit they don't deserve. europe has treated these arabs, africans etc with great courtesy and we sympathize with their situation, but now it's time for them to go back home.

So brave. So inspiring. These poor peaceful defenseless 8-13 year old children need our prayers.

But please no Christian prayers. That would be insensitive. Best we convert to islam and pray that way.

France is so 2015
>we refuse to live so far away from a city and the food taste like shit and we are afraid of forests because there are bears and wolves.

I love my country. The northern side of it at least.
Southwestern cucks love sucking migrant dicks and are all lefty aq fuck.

RUSSIA DID IT

I work 50 hours a week to keep my family fed and the mortgage paid. They all have better clothes than me.

This

Start making police batons out of ham bones.

>want UK
>Germany offering superior gibs

don't get this, even though CDU-CSU are beginning to make noises about denying asylum to all coming from safe countries the cuckness of Germany is still x10 that of UK.

>they are racist

You weren't invited fuckface, its not their job to cozy up to you, its up to you to convince them that you aren't the parasite that you are.

>get free fucking house
>complain
Glass these fucks tbf

>tfw when people in your country are redpilled

I'm starting to think these guys are the worst good-for-nothing NEETs of their family so their parents just sent them to Europe to get benefits for family because it doesn't matter if they die during the trip or just disappear

>they are tolerant far, far away from them.

pretty much, they claim to love brown people but if you take one to their parties they'll never contact you again.

Why is Spain untouched with the migrant trash?

spain is full of africans who roam the streets and thousands more are coming every day

Yeah sure, you literally surrendered to rapeugees

> Traffickers tell victims the UK is paradise, with generous welfare handouts

These traffickers need to be hunted down and sent to a gulag.

Interesting. I didn't see half as many as Italy and France. Madrid was like any other capital, but other than that, not much. I can imagine Andalusia with the Moroccans.

We are full of africans and gipsies who has been blackmailing us with their victim shits during years (even though gipsies have killed much more, see Sandra Palo case, she was raped, hit by a car multiple times and burned alive. Her killer was a gipsy and is living a good life)
but we also have a lot of muslims, you can see them everywhere. We are not so full of muslims yet because they prefer France , UK or Germany

>we surrendered
Who did that ?
Nobody want them
did you read the article ?

Most of these traffickers are the NGO.

>racist
How?

You should check Pais Vasco, with the RGI they literally just earn a salary just by having children.

Ok. I admit, I do not know much about the Spanish dilemma.
>We are not so full of muslims yet.
Yeah, Like I mentioned above, the amount is nowhere near London, France and Germany levels.

Just wow!

>refusing meatballs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M COMING TO FRANCE JESUS THAT FOOD IS FUCKING GODLIKE

>Get free food because "refugee"
>"It's not halal, we cant eat it, we are starving"

The audacity...

Spain's economy is in the toilet so they generally just travel through it on their way to somewhere better.

Jesus Christ, why are you Europeans so cucked? We're about to elect the God Emperor, who will be building a giant wall and physically keeping the migrants out, meanwhile, you are just allowing them to run free in your nations?

Isn't it about time you fellows did something about that?

And poor London. Hopefully Brexit will kick in soon so you can start deporting the migrants.

No doubt.
What was it, around 40% unemployment..

It's always the part whith the least migrants who is most welcoming toward them. They have yet to experience the benefits of diversity.

If hillary wins the same will happen to you, it only takes a small part of blind liberals to destroy a continent

so much this.

20%

>security
>free housing
>free food

meanwhile people still sleeps in the street in France...

~40% youth unemployment, the overall figures are better though. They're improving lately but still pretty grim.

>If Hillary wins
I wouldn't know what to do if Trump loses. It might be :Abandon ship" moment for people like me
>inb4 stay and fight faggot
It will be even harder to find a job.

Merci!

Don´t worry it´s always good to learn new things.

Gipsies in Spain are the Government right-hand because of the votes. If gipsies kick your child, it´s your fault, if you run over a gipsy DON´T STOP and run to police station (sometimes gipsies throw their own children because they love the drama, they have killed some drivers who stopped to help by doing that)

I rented a house for work and and days after that gipsies came to live near me and started to give me orders, they knocked my house shouting "YOUR CAT WAS ATTACKING MY KID!!" (lie obviously) so now I have to close the yard for fucking cat to no escape. You know why? because if the cat scratch a gipsy kid they could demand me and trying to get a millionaire compensation from me.

So yeah they make lives worse for everyone.

They do this shit all the time. Just last year we had almost daily reports of entitled migrants bitching about not being happy with their accomodations. It still pops up from time to time. Most of the time they try to go on hunger strike or refuse to get off the buses who take them to where they're gonna live (mostly out in the sticks because the cities are overflowing as it is).

For some reason they think they're too good to even clean up after themselves or cook their own food, and expect it to be done for them, as if it's a 5-star hotel. Guess it's that Islamic "Kuffars being no better then slaves" attitude at work. Entitled fucks.

Good God!
That is beyond ridiculous .

>"I really want to work"
>Too lazy to clean his own accommodations
Yeah, that's definitely going to work out.

>Get a bunch of free shit
>WAAAAAH THIS FREE SHIT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH. RACISTS! ISLAMOPHOBES!

Rapefugees need to go back.

We're working hard to make sure that doesn't happen, and we're winning right now.

>and we're winning right now.
Indeed, brother! It's been a fun few days

Cows give milk. Rapefugees give ???

WARNING WARNING
This isn't a drill
wednesday morning, on France Info:
>What would be great about those refugees all around France? They could revitalize the football team of all those town! Dribble, penalty, and such are no mystery for those potential future Pogba! They are a chance for France!
WARNING
This actually happened. They actually said it.

They all want to go to bongistan that's why they were in the jungle of calais in the first place, i say we should just let them do..

It's not even like they are trying to serve them pork. It's basically just "a different way of killing animals"

Like fuck, you could claim meat is Halal even when it isn't, and who the fuck is going to notice?

I want to feed them to alligators. All of them, and alive too.

Worse than fucking numales.

Sandniggers are pathetic.

>Rapefugees give ???
Err Manmilk?

Send them all back, REEEEEEE

Why are countries listening to these fucking demands?! Bread and water, if that's not enough for your ass, go back.

>B-But muh halal!

It's like a kid refusing to eat his vegetables, how pathetic.

LET THEM IN!

KEK
France media is a joke

you don't even know how spanish hate gipsy people.

whenever they are they make life worse for everyone, the entire fucking comunity, they are protected by the law like rapefugees in germany.

These fucking subhumans do not know how to behave, all they do is complain, steal, drug trade, they don't work shit yet they are rich.

Godfucking damnit I swear to god that I admit i prefer to live with mudslimes over those subhumans, at least mudslimes will not play loud music they just chop your head if you infidel but I prefer that over living with gipsy

imagine how we spanish hate those subhumans

Kek, Seehofer called Islam the religion of terror.

The pendulum is swinging back at the moment.

WELL HOW ABOUT FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR
SHITHOLE THEN?
YOU ARE FUCKING UGLY AND YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT.

>don't get this

Most of them already have family in the UK, that's why they want to go there, according to them.

And you surrendered to fucking birds.

The young ones just use it as an excuse. I see them eating fucking KFC and Mcdonalds all the time here.

>Seehofer called Islam the religion of terror.

Source?

>Germany taking our side
what a time to be alive!

They even admit themselves they're economic migrants but leftists still try to blur the lines

WARNING WARNING
20minutes.fr/sport/football/1950003-20161027-jungle-calais-si-migrants-venaient-sauver-foot-campagnes-francaises
>"Jungle" of Calais: And if migrants were saved football in the French countryside?

>FOOTBALL Between 6,000 and 8,000 people from the Meurice in Calais camp will be disseminated on the territory ...
>To see them bundled up in long queues leading to the bus, difficult to detect any potential. But among the six to eight thousand migrants, estimated evacuated from the Jungle of Calais since Monday morning, it is probably excellent free kicks shooters, some defensive midfielders of quality and good rough defenders. In short, the football fans eager to kick a ball and why not in one of several French clubs. Sometimes just waiting for that.
>"Here they have clearly helped to revive us. "President of AS in Bellenaves Allier, Dominique Ferrandon had to solve in seven years to enter only senior team despite the twenty-seven licensed players. "It's too much for one, but not enough for two," he says. In early February, the first migrants arrived in the reception center for asylum seekers (Cada) of the small town of Auvergne. The leader with the support of the mayor, sees a way to boost his team B.

>"We tried during last season but they had no paper to provide, so the Federation could not grant them licenses explains Dominique Ferrandon. There was actually sign 14, who obtained a temporary residence in the early season, some really play a lot. "And Saturday, September 24, the Reserve Bellenaves and its Franco-Afghan-Sudanese composition is out of hibernation, losing 4-3 against neighbors of the Montagne Bourbonnaise.

Couldnt they make their own commubity, build it up and actually do what they want? Lol this pretty much proves they are just cowards who left their wives and children behind to leech off of others

Ofc we are racist.

And we are proud of it.

>get a cruise liner
>load as many onto it as want to come
>let them sail right up the channel
>channel lined with giant signs saying welcome and pictures of goats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Richard_Montgomery

>send down a diver
>rig with demo charges
>activate it

ffs

But they will. Some said it'll be better to get back to Sudan than not being able to get into the UK.
Talk about fleeing persecution and war. They're economic migrant and should be treated as such
French media are hilarious. The countryside is dying because we lack doctors and small local shops, not because Trouperdu-les-deux-oises lack a football team.
People want work and prosperity. The prospect of finally having a football team is absolutely irrelevant to common French interest.

As if they didn't eat the meatballs.

So many lies printed by the mainstream corprorate press.

How about you just tucking deport them your bloody self, frog? It's wrong for Greece and Italy to let them in and send then to you, ergo its wrong for you to do it to us

why is this pepe wraped into your national flag?

LMAO

rekt

>Trouperdu-les-deux-oises
You've got your own Piddling-on-the-Hoo generic backwards country town expression.

i think they're trying to kill france's love for football