HERE : KYLE RAYNER

Guy

Bzzd RIP

Jessica

There is only one correct answer.

Best girl = Best lantern.

That's pretty hot.

THIS GUY

There's lots of options for who's the best.

Kyle is unquestionably the worst, though.

how is that even possible?

He's not the best imo, but I like John Stewart the most.

Why is Kyle's mask some piece of metal?

Because hes an artist therefore he HAS to be fucking different

>HAS to be fucking different

Every lantern design is different

You dont understand, Kyle specially tailored his uniform because he didnt care for the default look it gave him. What other Lantern did that?

Tie between Hal and Guy

Stewart is the worst

First post? Best post.

All ya'll fuckers wrong.
It's my boi

SODAM YAT

I like Red Lantern Guy more than Green Lantern Guy. Especially during the Supergirl Red Lantern arc. He was a great big brother.

hope corgi

you mean the guy that got himself crippled in his debut battle as fucking Ion?

I agree.

this nigga still chillin in a star or what?
come outside senpai, it's nice out

I miss Supergirl being a red lantern.

NIGGA IS SUPER MAN WITH A RING

THAT LIKE GIVIN' A GUN TO A GUN.

It was perfect for her character arc. Keep her in for a while, let her fight, and gradually learn to exchange the rage for hope and then cure herself of the ring i would have been a happy chap.

BUENO

These guys get it

Nigga is Superman with the will power entity within him and a green lantern ring. That's like giving a nuke a nuke and someone tapped a gun on top of that.

and he still failed spectacularly.

Every single Lantern after the Crisis except Hal? There was even a whole issue dedicated to it when Salaak and the others came to Earth. I swear half the people here don't even read what they talk shit about.

It amazes me, when one of Ion's abilities is SPACE AND TIME MANIPULATION, he can still get jobbed.

Ion and Parallax both got severely nerfed in the Johns-era GL.

WHO WORE IT BETTER!?

Speaking of why did we never get a big fight off between Entities in everyone's ring? Parallax's armour is sweet, give the other corps some shitty entity and have em fight for me.

>Lantern's
Triggered.

obviously Kyle
no other character can stand on their own

I was mostly having fun with how shit Kyle is and the entire artist thing, cool your autism

Every Lantern except Kyle is shit, no matter what

Sup.

I control all of the light spectrum. Come at me.

Hal is best. Alan will never exist again.

Of course there's always the greatest chromatic champion of all...COLOR KID!

Don't be so sure, Johns may even write another JSA book once Rebirth is over.

NRS get your shit together and make gear for every picture in this thread especially Alan scott

Characters missing is nothing new. See kon el and Bart. See missing titans never members anymore in the perez era.

Hitch is doing Js. Johns is probably doing legion from the looks of things.

Kyle is the tim drake of lanterns. He has a hardcore following of fans that grew with him as the lantern while everyone else sees him as extremely bland and necessary.

best lantern putting edgelord in his place

These guys know what's up.

Hal is best boy

I wouldn't really trust Johns with the JSA anymore sadly.

All of them. The ring's default setting is Hal's outfit. Everyone not wearing that changed their look on purpose.

Was he literally just built to job to prime

There needs to be a picture of all the earth lanterns together, I need it

Only correct answers.

Thank you, Jessica is the only good thing in this world.

There's no wrong answers, except Kyle, Kyle is a cock sucking slut and DC's editors are his best clients.

Sodam Yat, Alan Moore has spoken.

Like Wally

There are too many Green Lanterns, nevermind Human ones.

This is why GL has not and will not take off as a powerhouse franchise. Any more than three is too much as it dilutes everyone, and that's being extremely generous.

If you had to cull the human GLs down to 2-3 of them what ones would you eliminate and how, Sup Forums?

That's what that is, except Kilowog too 'cause fuck it.

Unless you meant you want Alan. He doesn't exist on the same Earth as Simon and Jess yet though.

Hal. He's THE Lantern.

Kyle Rayner is fucking awful.

He's a Green Lantern defined by being plagued with self doubt which is like Superman being a mopey douchebag.

Fuck his best story isn't about him it's about the Omega Men.

Also Suddenly Mexican!?

Fuck him Geoff John's was right.

>Geoff John's was right.

Geoff likes Kyle enough to explicitly NOT kill him off. He just wanted Kyle to be seen as one of the guys, to be friends and partners with Hal, Guy, and John instead of alone and special.

The big crossover arcs of his run were always about uniting "the Four Musketeers" as he constantly referred to them in interviews.

>this is what faggots think

I mean I just want more. Remember the last arc of Hal and pals had the splash of the 4. I want more of that but with Simon and jess