Lex Luthor cut from Justice League

>Batman-On-Film's Bill "Jett" Ramey was answering fan mail and providing supposed insider knowledge of \what's happening with the DC Extended Universe, and one of the questions had to do with how big Eisenberg's role in Justice League is. According to Ramey, "He doesn’t have one. If he did prior to all the changes/reshoots, it was cut."
>While this news isn't all that interesting in and of itself -- it's not like Eisenberg had a lot of support for his version of Lex Luthor -- it does raise more speculation about what kind of state Justice League is in right now.
In the last few weeks, we've heard more and more rumors that suggest the initial reports about Joss Whedon's role stepping in for Zack Snyder weren't as minimal or smooth as Warner Bros. and DC Films tried to indicate.
>There have been reports that hectic reshoot schedules and an inflating budget are being downplayed, and that Whedon is actually doing significant reshoots to lighten the tone and will completely change the ending of the film. You even have stars like Ben Affleck going out in the press and calling the film "an interesting product of two directors."

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/rumor-lex-luthor-cameo-justice-league/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST SLIP THAT FUCKING JOLLY RANCHER INTO MY OLD MAN MOUTH

FUCK YES

Jett is such a bitch batman fanboy. The guy throws an autistic fit when Batman is included in the whole of the DC universe. Fuck, the guy even thinks the nolan trilogy is the definitive Batman

You know, I feel like the setup for all this could have been a lot simpler.
Superman leading into Batman vs Superman leading to Suicide Squad into Wonder Woman into Justice League is a weird way to go about it.
And most of it has been at Snyder's oversight.

I'm still confident Aquaman will be great, Wonder Woman 2 shouldn't have any problems. I don't think Flashpoint will ever happen.

Good. Sounds like they might be getting their shit together.

I mean, I'm still not going to see it because I've lost all faith in the DC Cinematic Universe, but still. Good for them.

Good fucking riddance

>Cut

WHAT I HAVE BECOME.

*Have I

>According to Ramey
literally who?

he had insider knowledge

I wish that they had the real, baldy McBald 40 cakes stealing Luthor in the films, and just had Eisenberg's Lex been his son.

Would have been an awesome plot twist if they revealed that Darkseid recruits Eisenberg after Lex throws his son in an asylum after BvS.

Eisenberg could have said "You freed me master, call be Godfrey for the truth is Glorious".

Then have Eisenberg playing an over the top TV Evangelist Glorious Godfrey trying to recruit people while Zack makes fun of religion in the process.

How is this bad news? His Luthor sucked. Thank God they're cutting him out, if this is at all true.

>and that Whedon is actually doing significant reshoots to lighten the tone and will completely change the ending of the film
QUIPS FOR EVERYONE!

How could they do that? He was integral to the Steppenwolf reveal in BvS.

Damn, I never thought about it but Tradd Moore would be cool on The Flash.

I wonder if they'll have an extended cut
A good majority of Snyder's films do and this one looks like it could too

I think we have enough reports from different sources that say the ending that they're changing is just cutting out a scene of Darkseid at the end to make the film more standalone, which imo is a good thing, it makes Steppenwolf much more of a threat if it seems like he's acting on his own

I wanna say the original scene was probably Batman or someone visiting him in Arkham to grill him and find out what he knows about Steppenwolf and his weakness
Maybe now they just find out all that stuff from Cyborg or something instead

Remember how they alluded Loki was controlling Dr Selvig at the end of Thor 1 to get to the tesseract, but then in Avengers Whedon ignored it and just had him show up out of a portal?

It's going to be that again. Even easier this time since the Steppenwolf scene didn't even make it into the final cut of BvS so most viewers don't know it exists.

Mark Strong as true Lex when?

We already knew this.

-Lex Luthor was cut.
-Deathstroke breaking him out was cut
-Steppenwolf getting killed by Darkseid for failing was cut (and replaced with Wonder Woman killing him instead)
-Barry's scenes with his dad in jail are cut
-Cyborg's role has been reshot so he's more fun and less brooding.
-references to the Knightmare from BvS cut

>Superman leading into Batman vs Superman
Man of Steel was supposed to have a sequel before BvS but WB said that they wanted BvS ASAP.

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/rumor-lex-luthor-cameo-justice-league/

???

Based Whedon saving the movie.

I'm curious when it comes out is Snydercunts will pretend they always liked Whedon or if they'll stick to their guns and claim he ruined the "kino"

I honestly don't think MoS was made with a shared universe in mind, it really feels like Snyder/WB were just trying to make the Superman version of Batman Begins (and failing miserably) and the suits forced him to make BvS once Avengers made stupid money.

>Lex Luthor was cut.
>Steppenwolf getting killed by Darkseid for failing was cut (and replaced with Wonder Woman killing him instead)
>Barry's scenes with his dad in jail are cut
>Cyborg's role has been reshot so he's more fun and less brooding.

I'm ok with these changes, The Flash scene feels unnecessary for now since we'll no doubt get it during Flash's Solo film
Cyborg needs to drop a Boo-Yeah atleast once, same for Aquaman and Outrageous, I dont care how corny it'll look

>references to the Knightmare from BvS cut
>Deathstroke breaking him out was cut

These I wish they would have kept, the Knightmare explanation would have tied up loose ends and a Slade cameo would have been great

>I wish that they had the real, baldy McBald 40 cakes stealing Luthor in the films, and just had Eisenberg's Lex been his son.
>Would have been an awesome plot twist if they revealed that Darkseid recruits Eisenberg after Lex throws his son in an asylum after BvS.

What if it also turns out Eisenberg-Luthor is forced to change his name by Real Luthor, and so Eisenberg-Luthor now calls himself Edward Nigma?

kino is just Sup Forums shitposting, people don't really believe it

>using Sup Forums as a source
Well, it's a step up from Reddit! I was in that thread, funnily enough.

>Sup Forums name drop

It triggers mouseketeers too.

This made me laugh haha.

If the movie is good, they will say he ruined it.
If the movie is bad, they will say he is glorious.

I would like to smell Lex's fingers as a joke haha

I wonder if WB will release a Snyder edition decades from now to cash in on nostalgia like they did with the Donner Cut of Superman because that movie also had two directors.

Any sane man would have slapped that Jolly Rancher out of his hand and asked what the fuck is wrong with him

You're telling me you don't want a Jolly Rancher™ touched all over by disgusting dirty man hands and those hands lightly touch your lip as they slip the Jolly Rancher™ in your mouth after it's been touched all over?

Wow! What an original statement! Do you people actually have independent thoughts?

I'm sure for some people it started out that way. It's too late now though.