Explain this Hillary/FBI thing to me

Can someone inform me on this FBI thing with hillary?

I literally have no idea whats going on

I would really appreciate it if one of you guys could explain it to me or give a sauce to someone who does.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

kdvr.com/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-hillary-clinton-email-server-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=ttk5xzxdF3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le bump

bump

no one knows

everyone is memeing

lurk moar fgt

When the FBI was examining Anthony Weiner's computer in his underage sexting scandal, they found shit that related to the Hillary Clinton email case purely by "coincidence". They haven't provided details about the material but it most likely means that Huma had some emails set up on Anthony's computer and she got CC'd on some emails and they didn't wipe his computer like they did the server etc. So they seemed to have covered their tracks UNTIL Weiner had to go and get himself caught and the FBI just happened to find some Hilldawg emails on his computer.

What we do know is that if these emails were not significant the FBI would not be announcing this shit just 11 days before the election. It's probably something huge, otherwise they probably wouldn't want to risk getting butt-fucked by the most likely president-elect once she gets sworn in.

I think she did something illegal or irresponsible. She forgot to add a cc: onto her email before sending it to co-workers.

>Comey knows about some new shit coming out in the next few months
>knows he'll be forced to reopen investigation in coming months
>realizes he'll look super corrupt if he does this after the election
>decides to open it now to cover his ass

literally fucking nothing

Are you guys talking about this? kdvr.com/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-hillary-clinton-email-server-case/

The FBI thinks Trump will win. They don't want to start off on the worst possible footing so they are going to reopen the investigation in an attempt by the upper management at the FBI to keep their jobs.

Hillary thinks that because she's the Democrat candidate that she can order the FBI to release information on an ongoing investigation into criminal actions to her.

huma sent hillary some work emails from BIG WIENER's laptop so the fbi is making sure it's nothing that's bad and could get her in trouble. right now everyone's running around screaming because for some reason the fbi decided to announce that they found some emails that may be related to hilldawg less than 2 weeks before the election because ???

Comey didn't want his legacy destroyed for some Crone, he's gone rogue.

Even Obama is abandoning her.

It's really over.

Thank you based Chinese user!

Did Obama take the red pill?

Comey is covering his ass

youtube.com/watch?v=ttk5xzxdF3M

Yeah, the whole thing is kind of baffling me as well. It looks at first sight like fucking GREAT news. Even the liberal media admit it's going to lose Clinton votes. But two things worry me about it:

(i) It really does look so much like a "throw some mud and some of it's bound to stick" operation that it's letting the Clinton campaign take the moral high ground. Saying you have "something" on a candidate that is "relevant" but might or might not be "significant" eleven days before an election is like somewhere at the level of the Trump no-witness aeroplane-groping stories from 1985.

(ii) Even if Comey does the extremely unlikely and gets more specific about this before November 8th, it would leave a very bad taste in my mouth if Clinton were stopped by the FBI of all people. It'd be the establishment torpedoing the establishment. A "palace coup", in other words, that would just confirm people's apprehensions that a Trump presidency would basically change nothing. I wanted to see THE PEOPLE rise up and crush this fucking witch. I don't want to see her ousted by some other members of her own Washington establishment cabal.

>Did Obama take the red pill?

No, Obama took the "I'm going to save my own ass, this bitch isn't worth it" pill.

No, he just realized that Hillary's done for so him and everybody associated with her are abandoning ship so they don't go down with her.

Well frankly, if Barack Obama and the head of the FBI are now effectively behind a Trump presidency, this now increases my doubts about whether this is going to a presidency worth getting behind.
I may now be the last person on planet earth to be so but #I'mWithHer now!

Really corrected my record there, frog-man!

Thanks! I'm mentally ill for hill now!

>Clinton campaign take the moral high ground
The emails were found a pedophile's computer, user.There is no moral high ground in that.

Comey is risking his entire career for this letter. If it was nothing, he'd be fucking done. That leads me to believe there's something substantial here.

>THE PEOPLE rise up and crush this fucking witch
You want to know something? It probably wasn't Comey that went into Weiner's computer. It was probably the smaller agents beneath him, the "worker bees'. They probably caught this before he did.
That's as close as you're going to get without actual war.

>What we do know is that if these emails were not significant the FBI would not be announcing this shit

The letter this is all based on says they don't know if it's significant or not. Basically FBI director was following procedure because he had advised the House committee that he'd reviewed all material and now there may be some more.

>Saying you have "something" on a candidate that is "relevant" but might or might not be "significant" eleven days before an election is like somewhere at the level of the Trump no-witness aeroplane-groping stories from 1985.

Except the Trump no-witness AIRplane-groping stories are from random people, not the fucking FBI.

>Well frankly, if Barack Obama and the head of the FBI are now effectively behind a Trump presidency, this now increases my doubts about whether this is going to a presidency worth getting behind.
>I may now be the last person on planet earth to be so but #I'mWithHer now!

Don't you have a religiously peaceful car bomb to get killed by?

Thanks, nice writeup. Also there's a baneposting joke hiding there about Weiner getting himself caught.

That doesn't make sense. If it is insignificant comey could have waited a few weeks, there is in fact precedence for this I believe.

are you really this dumb or are you meming?

The letter says "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant".

Yeah. "Random people" who forgot the supposed sexual assaults that were committed on them for twenty or thirty years until some other "random person" from the Clinton campaign "randomly" drooped in on them and "randomly" enquired whether they'd been sexually assaulted by Donald Trump in the last half-century and "randomly" left a suitcase with half a million dollars in it on their sofa when they'd finished chatting.

kinda crazy that some dog eating gook knows more about our politics than most of the people in america.

it's significant

people don't always say 100% of what they mean, autist.

they would not, NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT bring this up so close to the election if it were not (at first appraisal) important.

>for some reason the FBI decided to announce

For a very specific reason actually. Comey testified that the investigation into Hillary Clinton and her emails was completed. After finding potential evidence he had to correct his testimony that the FBI is still investigating or risk legal liability for himself.

So the FBI director lied to the House committee ? Interesting theory.

I'm not Chinese, I'm just living here. You should be able to tell that just by my English ability alone.

You think Chinese people can't learn to write flawless English? Wow, that's really racisss'...What would all the Chinese people who live around you think if they knew you held such beliefs about them? Oh wait, they wouldn't think anything because it's only white people who even understand what this "is' raciss'" bullshit is supposed to mean...

Probably 0.5% have flawless English, but a huge chunk speak at least broken English. The younger ones anyway.

Thanks Senpai

Really appreciate this, it seemed liek everyone was memeing about wiener but no one went into detail about it

Imagine how I felt when I found out that Deep Throat from the Watergate scandal was actually Mark Felt, Associate Director of the FBI.

This is the best defense CTR has een given to use folks.

You're lower than scum.

The pedophile husband of Hillary Clinton's lesbian lover Huma Abedin had emails that the FBI now considers evidence enough to reopen the case against Clinton and will now definitely lead to an indictment. They wouldn't have reopened the case unless they were going to indict. They can't let her off the hook twice.

Also, the FBI has been in open revolt since FBI director James Comey, who has a seat on the Clinton Foundation, decided not to indict Clinton. He even told the public that if it was anyone else they would be in jail. The entire FBI has turned against him. I honestly believe this is his desperate attempt at saving face and his career.

Shit is realer than real.

Pretty much the entire corrupt government sees an overwhelming trump victory impending and they are last minute trying to save their own asses.

Lawyer lingo dumbfuck.

>FBI director James Comey
>decided not to indict Clinton
The FBI can't indict anyone. Only a grand jury can do so.

I think that's one possibility but not the only one.

I think another likely scenario is that Comey has info showing that Trump will most likely win the election, and so he wants to do the job before Trump gets in and cracks down on her and cleans house. He is probably jumping ship to avoid being targeted under the new administration.

>lying is lawyer lingo

Funny guy.

This. Assange just said that there are details that could easily result in the arrest of HRC. With nothing like that happening yet, it must be big. Comey probably knows exactly what is dropping in the next few days and has to keep up with what could be details they never disclosed. It's probably a sort of contingency plan that was triggered by recent emails released.

What a bad timing only a few days ago and trump could have said something againts dring the debate

Basedfrenchfriend, any citation for this?