BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8D4AsLzlM0
fjc.gov/federal/courts.nsf/page/E272105EF6D0CE428525682700563A11?opendocument
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can someone translate this diabetes fueled headline?

Comey's decision to reopen the investigation is directly related to the fact that she's potentially going to be elected president.

He's effectively saying "we can't let a criminal get elected because we failed to act". The public deserves to know that their elected officials aren't criminals.

Or he wants people to believe he's impartial when he again says she did nothing wrong.

The cause for opening the case back up to the public is because of the importance the office she's running for. The FBI is finally starting to show some sort of defiance against the Clinton machine and it must be because of something BIG.

Unlikely

but the FBI can't prosecute and I doubt it will be wrapped up in less than a week, so what does it matter ultimately?

She can easily get impeached of she is elected.

yeah well
fuck

Either doubling down so that the people don't think he's a corrupt shill, a second investigation will be the 'we told you so' that she isn't corrupt if she gets no charges.

Or they are shitting themselves at the idea of Trump getting into office when they clearly should have prosecuted her, imagine if trump ordered an internal investigation against them and it was clearly revealed he was covering for her, they may be swapping sides?

What are you talking about? They can absolutely indict her, It's the FBI.

It is likely. People were coming after him as being corrupt. Rumors of internal conflict in the FBI or his decision not to recommend charges are everywhere. He needs quell those.

President Kaine lmao

I said prosecute dickhead.

Indictments are filed in court by grand juries, not by LEO's. The FBI can effect an arrest, though.

Holy fucking shit.

What if this second investigation, which is 1000x times larger in the public consciousness, finds nothing worth prosecuting based on these random Weiner emails?

She'll call anyone who mentions Wikileaks a "conspiracy theorist" for the rest of her career. AND SHE'LL GET AWAY WITH IT.

This might be false flag.

>trumfkins think that if she gets impeached the presidency goes to him

This is retarded, if he comes out white washing her again he will be torn apart by both sides, from the right for covering for her and from the left for frivolously risking to tank her entire campaign. He's all in now and he knows it.

Nobody was implying that retard.

>from the left for frivolously risking to tank her entire campaign

Hardly. They'll be able to say again "See! She didn't do anything wrong!" And right before the election. They'll love him for it. They probably even put him up to it.

Guys... This election... It's just too fucking much... This is like some movie tier shit.

could you save a smaller picture
being an ant, i require smaller pictures than even this
this is more for the size of a centipede & fuck those nimble navigators

Another reason he announced it was because if this came out after she won who knows what would happen, it would be a shitshow and at worse civil war.

Comey thought Clinton could weather this but the polls had already tightened before this announcement.

Sunday morning
>Comey found dead with five bullets in the back of his head, a plastic bag tied around his head and a knife through his heart
>authorities have labeled this tragedy a suicide and the investigation is closed
>"It's always the ones you would never expect, none of us were aware of how deeply suicidal this investigation made him" commented an unnamed colleague

You watch fucker, they could Indict her now if they wanted to just because of the fact that they found them. For Comey to write a letter to fucking congress about it has to mean some shit is going down.

>polls had already tightened
come on man, i love trump, it breaks my heart, but even i know he has like a 5% chance now
he ruined it in the general
for whatever reason he didn't switch from primary mode to general mode
also for some even stranger reason he wouldn't spend any of his own money, he just tried to collect donations
like he spent maybe 30k of his own money, total

he promised to spend over 100 mil for fucks sake

i know right, man also i must say Sup Forums has been peakin for awhile now. ill make a perdiction of trump wins the party goes on for a fuckin long ass time, if clinton wins the party dies down and fades away to rise again sum far distant day

That only works the first time. These scandals are hanging on her like flies and although they haven't pulled out the big smoking gun yet the constant innuendo and allusion to corruption is hurting her. If comey comes up empty again he'll get massive blowback.

Daily Reminder that neither of the presidents who were ever impeached resigned
Nixon resigned while in the process of being impeached; Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton merely continued their shenanigans in office until their terms concluded.

What's up with that snake's tongue? I've always seen snake tongues in the Y shape, like this.

Trump really has made memes great again.

>investigate emails and find nothing worth pressing charges
>tell congress as much
>find some more emails
>tell congress hey just a heads up we found some more emails and are going to look into them
>alt-right loses it's mind SHE'S FINISHED OVER AND DONE WITH

Nothing is going to happen.

>the party dies down and fades
there is evidence that
1: Hillary will only stay for 4 years
2: Trump will start his own news network
Imagine if he ran again in 4 years AFTER having his own news network & all other networks have tanking ratings (they already have shit ratings, it is primed for a new network)
he could win if he had a news network watched by millions shilling FOR HIM instead of all the news networks against him

The reason this is all happening and there's no cover up, and Hillary saying to release them is because NYPD have them so it's going to come out anyway.

she will be arrested see my digits as proof

I thought accusations matter? That's why all this sex scandal stuff is going on with Trump, right?

Fuck off CTR.

This is directly from the script.

Do not forget. Keep hammering wikileaks, and KEEP TALKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING PALESTINIAN ELECTION CLIP WHY ARE YOU FUCKHEADS NOT SPAMMING THIS EVERYWHERE

Yeah, but these are things that actually happened

79 HOURS LEFT UNTIL CLINTON IS IN CHAINS

WILL THIS STUNT GIVE HER THE BLACK VOTE?!

We need to meme the Palestinian election thing into relevance. Liberals love Palestine. Getting that clip to go viral would lower Shillar voter turnout.

Also we need to start working on pic related.

No it's exactly like a comic book. It's like when Lex Luthor got elected. Everybody was like "lol why would anybody vote for Luthor when he's clearly a criminal!?" Now we have constant shit about Hillary and shes still allowed to run

I'm not sure if this is Meme Magic, Hypercrisis or if they're the same thing

What song will Sup Forums be listening to when Comey slaps the cuffs on Hilldawg?

Unlikely. People who went gaga over him this time will forget and move on. He's a fad. Also, given his age, I'd be surprised if he tried to run in 4 years.

Actually the word you're looking for is "proof" -- in conjunction with gravity of the situation.

Real treason =/= fake accusations

Links for us who are out of the loop then, instead of shitposting about it.

Th͢e̵͍̟̦̙̝ ̭̮̗̭̞̖͘N̝̭͍e̶͔̦z̟̖̜̲̳͓̥p̜̩̕e̳̯̣͎̤̯r̹̯d̵̬̟̮͙̰͚̲ḭ̥̕a̛̺̲̪̝n̶ͅ ̹̠̺͖h̨į̼̼̬ͅv̗̺̤̘̣͎e̦̭͚̪̯̬-͙̻͡ṃ̡͉̜i̞̠̙̟̯̹n̬̲d̙̙̥͎͘ ͖̤͈͎̬͎̘o̵̪̘̣̝̣f͙̘̫̕ ̫̜̟͙͉̕c̥͎̕h̰̱͡a̲ơ̳̻͍͇s҉̩.̝̙̞̝̠͘ ͈͇͎̩̝̹̝Z̳̮̱̝͍ạ̙̫͕͠l̷̯̦̬̫go̳̙

The song doesn't exist in this dimension but it does in the one where Hillary ends up in cuffs.

His greatest contribution was taking a shotgun and blasting off the Flash's face.

True American patriot.

Death Grips - No Love

Hahahah.
That is way to optimistic.

Trump will be killed sometime after losing.
This is the prime time to do it while most of the country either hates him or "supposedly" hates him.
Conspiracyfags will go nuts. Who cares they will all be killed and arrested if they do.
Most won't do anything but make youtube videos that get reported and taken down.
Anyone who happens to be selected who donated/supported Trump will face audits and planted evidence. ( Drugs, CP, whatever ).
CTR will be upgraded to a sort of secret police that will sort through the grapes so to say.
Both with thunderous applause and silence will anyone who could possibly be a voice or stand up will be taken out.
It will be progressive, it won't be some obvious day of the rope shit.
People are too dumbed down to do a damn thing about it or they will just laugh at you guys.
Hillary will have her honor in tact and 8 years of power. Afterwards someone else will take the torch.

It's done guys.
I don't know.
It's just done.
And you know it.

Blame your parents for not changing their world. Or grandparents.
As each generation continues on they become more docile to what 'they' want.
Sorry guys

fuck off you fucking dumb drone
running around spouting
>muh CTR
when you read something you don't like
be a big boy & deal with posts you don't like the way a big boy does, by shutting the fuck up & not shitting your pants you dumb fucking nigger head

Get ready for the Mon-Friday non stop parade of Trump scandals by the media that the dems still had hidden away.

This is a big nothing cause no one will hear about it and most likely its just Comey found someone he didnt give immunity too yet or found a device he hasnt destroyed to cover this all up and put a bow on it so she looks innocent before her election and not need to worry about being tarred with this constantly through her reign.

Even if this is best case scenario for us and the dems have no ammunition left and we get proper media coverage and Comey's FBI is honest and gives the dirt on her Trump still loses cause the people already decided to ignore her criminality and wont some how magically swing the polls 10 points so its a competitive race again

Cuck/10

>investigate emails
>fund wrongdoings
>state that anyone else would face disciplinary action

she's lost her air of smugness

you KNOW there is going to be movies about these days in like 40 years

you're going to be taking your kids to go see the movies in the new Great America and show how you spent your youth up at night spouting bullshit and controlling meme magic with the help of an Egyptian god which ended up electing the next president.

I can't wait

My usual feel good song when somebody who thinks they're untouchable gets their shit slapped

youtube.com/watch?v=g8D4AsLzlM0

ay lmao

That hole is what the tounge retracts into when not in use

weak

this how u do

I remember seeing an election version of that meme months ago with people saying "put it away it's too early"
I didn't save it
Next week is the time to use it though

Obama bailing out part one.

They use it to sense their surroundings. It lets them spread their tongue out to get better measurements, similar to how a lot of animals move their eyes and ears independently. I'm not sure what exactly to call it, but having the ability to adjust your sensors in this way provides a lot more information than just having one, and if they were in fixed locations.

And now proof from Clinton's own website that Obama is bailing out.

It's literally over for her.

It's not a snake tongue

>The emails she hands over were clean
>Now the FBI has the emails she deleted
>"Wow its literally nothing! Don't forget to vote right now just in case what comes out later makes you realize what a disaster Hillary is!"

CTR, please.

MAIN MONKEY MAN MAKING MAGA MOVES
?MMMMM?

this. how is he not switching sides? all shill outlets are aiming to be pro trump now

not even remotely mentioned.

If a case is brought against a candidate before they are elected and get elected they're still considered a normal citizen without executive power within that court for the specific case. Judicial carry over doesn't apply to citizens who are elected as president or supreme justice if the defendant is not currently running for their second term.

Meaning that the FBI can indict the president if the investigation was opened before nov 8.

>FBI can indict

Thanks for the informative answer.

>FBI can't indict

>Ohio
>North Carolina
>Florida
oh shit. it's over. she's done.

Fuck you people, you were no help at all.

For anyone else who's curious, it's called a glottis. Apparently it's some kind of breathing hole that is actually where the hissing sound comes from and they can extended it to the outside of their mouth while eating so they can still breath.

Funnily enough, I found this picture while trying to figure out what that hole was.

I feel it in my blood that this is big. I think Comey had a mutiny on his hands internally and is doing this now because a splinter group of fbi agents were threatening to go rogue if he didn't, which would mean his neck was on the line when all this shit was exposed.

I honestly think we are witnessing something huge about to happen. Clinton will not be president.

>>FBI can't indict
Correct.
fjc.gov/federal/courts.nsf/page/E272105EF6D0CE428525682700563A11?opendocument

I hear talk at my job. No, I'm not some high level insider but I get to hear interesting talk from some powerful people. The current rumor around here is that the FBI is playing this one carefully because the emails weren't just stumbled upon and they decided to take action. Word is an outside source such as Wikileaks is also in possession of the emails and they are trying to get ahead of the curve and make it seem like they are doing their job when Wikileaks inevitably releases them. This is also the motivation of the Democrats pushing the idea that you can't trust the leaks while not outright saying they are forged. They have no logical way to spin this and get out of it. The best they could do is "reopen the investigation " before Wikileaks dropped them. This is their only chance to try and control the narrative. This is going to be very bad for anyone within throwing distance of these emails.

You're retarded and have no idea how government works.

The FBI can't indict anyone. The DOJ indicts. The FBI recommends.

You wouldn't publicly announce let alone re-open an investigation unless you found something

That's a screenshot from
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
But the events with Obama and Biden are still there!

However, they're not at
willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/

What's going on?

>An indictment may be obtained when a lawyer for the executive branch of the U.S. government
>FBI
>not executive branch

anime makes you gay and stupid

What a redundant argument, FBI is part of the DOJ

Unless you found something BIG

She will be indicted now, I think that is almost certain, I just hope it happens before Nov. 8

Listen, you're just wrong. The FBI is a bureau of investigations, they can't indict anyone. A grand jury has to be called, and the DOJ calls grand juries.

As long as someone is working on that in silent, otherwise ctr will catch on & figure out how to detract

>also for some even stranger reason he wouldn't spend any of his own money, he just tried to collect donations

Just like Hillary, except he didn't accept 5 million dollars from saudiarabia.

"progressive" my cucked ass

>If the grand jury agrees, it issues an indictment.
>FBI
>grand jury
Monash, huh?

>Meaning that the FBI can indict the president if the investigation was opened before nov 8
yeah but this isn't even reopening,it's continuing

also don't forget that James O'keefe still has Videos and Wikileaks will keep leaking. If I were you, CTR, I'd bail out NOW. Get a decent job and be on the right side of history, because the next o'keefe video will be about YOU. Just saying.

>you dumb fucking nigger head

CTR bringing the big guns tonight.

yeah no wonder, look at the USC/Dornsife LA times daybreak poll.

What's the odds that this was actually in the works, Comey found out, and decided to take down the bitch before she dropped a barbell on him?

if it came out after she won, she would be impeached, possibly before she was sworn into office.

Even if these emails turn out to be nothing, she's still guilty of everything that was uncovered in the first set of emails.

That's not at all what happened.

>Investigate emails
>find enough evidence to put her away in prison
>take bribe to not arrest her
>find more evidence
either a: it's more bad stuff, more reason to arrest her
or b: Still able to arrest her for old evidence.

>she's still guilty of everything that was uncovered in the first set of emails.
So nothing.

watch the polls, shill. Watch em. Your tears make us stronger

Lol, the President can be carted off to prison just like anybody else.

It's cuz of Kim Dotcom

Bribery,
Funding Terrorism,
Destroying Evidence,
Money Laundry,
SuperPac,
Voter Fraud
+ other things

It's like you never even read the emails...