Why is it acceptable that a literal teenager is giving shit to one of the older avengers forsomething entirely of his...

Why is it acceptable that a literal teenager is giving shit to one of the older avengers forsomething entirely of his control?

>Read more FREE comics on ReadComicOnline

You think that she's not entitled to shout at Spider-Man? She's throwing her life on the line just as much as that retard is. Get a trip, it'd suit you.

She's a Pym.
Also OP points out my least favourite thing about Sup Forums, they don't care if a character is consistently portrayed, they just care if a character exactly like they would or they wish they would.

>You think that she's not entitled to shout at Spider-Man?
She really isn't. Hell her entire gimmick since this series started has been "be a bitch to Spidey every 5 minutes."
If he did say something she would've actively ignored or demeaned him.

She's literally putting her life on the line to save people. Spider-Man is a fucking idiot who gets the job done AFTER people he cares about gets hurt. Really, she should be meaner to him.

>Spider-Man has been an Avenger for 10 years

Nobody cares about what any Wasp ever said

>teenager is giving shit to one of the older avengers
How is this relevant?
One of the older avengers giving shit to a teenager for soemthing out of his control woul be cool?
If one is right they're right regardless of their age, if they're wrong they're wrog regrdless of their age.

Something tells me there is a sexual fetish tied up in this kind of response

Rooney do you have a hate boner for Spidey? Because that's the vibe I'm getting.

Wasps and spiders aren't suppose to get along...

Nope, I love him. I can totally understand why he's so hated though.

Nigga are you fucking retarded?

Because Marvel is shit and you should stop reading them altogether.

How about you fuck off faggot and let people do what they want?

... Damn it.

>tripfag
You should know that answer already.

They literally make a point of this in the book he's reading.

So yes you are retarded.

Yes, that was the point. I guess you should get a trip too x

So does Nadia KNOW "wasps and spiders are natural enemies" and is deliberately forcing a meme like a retard...

...Or is it supposed to be instinctually built into her powers and she can't help it like how Pete and Silk can't help wanting to fug whenever they're around each other?

Read the comics and find out

I'm not going to read several issues of a book just to get information someone could give me in a single short sentence.

What's even the point of having a fucking discussion forum if you can't be arsed to answer a goddamn question?

No for some reason, she's only against Peter she apparently has no problem with Miles, but the second Peter gets in the book she becomes a giant bitch.

>she apparently has no problem with Miles

Oh, so the writer is the retarded one. Good to know.

So bad writing?

It would be interesting if Nadia got drawn into the Totem stuff and it conflicted with her more scientific background

They could bring back the Sisterhood of the Wasp from AraƱa's series

Nadia is just a cunt who is just like her father, Hank Pym. She even has her fathers Bipolar disorder which often leads into the family tradition of punching wasp.

She was trained as a secret Russian super soldier after all. On top of the fact that her own (cancelled) book shows no real reprocutions when she does something stupid. In fact, Wasp rewards her most of the time with her own lab which only reinforces her terrible behavior.

Pretty much yeah, especially since she's supposed to be in one of those happy nice to everyone characters.
But apparently she hated Peter long before they even met.

So she's only trying to take down the patriarchy via Peter?

>Janet is nothing more than a punching bag for the Pym family

If I had any confidence left in Marvel, I'd hope the animosity between the two would build to some kind of tech feud.

Is there a single tripfaggot that isn't a humongous retard?

Because Modern Marvel has made literally Peter Parker into a unlikable retarded manchild that everyone hates. That's his schtick now and forever.

Shes just tsundere to Spidey, Jan was too

>How is this relevant?
It's called respecting those with more experience and authority. NuWasp is a fucking rookie, with zero experience. She has zero place in lecturing anyone about proper superhero protocol.

Stop replying to tripfags. Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

because this is sjw marvel where white male characters are always in the wrong and everybody else especially women are always right and superior in every way
thanks liberals for ruining this industry

from the stuff you've said i doubt you've read the comic yourself

See

forgive me user
I've been a fool

>Hell her entire gimmick since this series started has been "be a bitch to Spidey every 5 minutes."
She wants to fuck him doesn't she

With great power comes great responsibility.
That's why spidey should warn people even if they hate him for it.

That better be the case.

But shes right.

Personally my pet peeve its the art, I hate that to show in the last panel that spiderman is the background is to blur him, like its a fucking movie lense.

Lets not beat around the bush here. She's only right because Mark Waid wanted to make her look right, and he did that by making Peter look stupid.

In a realistic scenario, it doesn't matter who's right. What matters is following the chain of command: the team leader, who in this dumb case was Sam Cap.

Bickering amongst teammates gets people killed. So even if she's right, she STILL has no place in lecturing Peter because it's a waste of precious time in an emergency situation.

You do raise a valid point in that it's really not the time for this conversation.

Wasps and Spiders are natural enemies

She is not a bit too young for him, I mean the own daughter of Peter could have been around the same age of this girl, right?
BTW I mean her oldest daughter not AnnieMay...

Unless the spider is a black kid

>Older Avengers...

Really? well... this isn't new, name a character that doesn't treat Spider-Man as trash.

She's a Pym and she's crazy like her father, also... it's an homage to this, Wasp (Jan) used to have the same relation with Spider-Man for the same reason, Wasp and Spiders are natural enemies :P

She doesn't know that. Besides, you think a chick with massive daddy issues wouldn't go for a bloke that is old enough to be her dad?

>Really? well... this isn't new, name a character that doesn't treat Spider-Man as trash.
Daredevil, Captain America, the Fantastic Four, Jessica Jones(chronologically she wanted to ride the Spider-Cock before anyone else), Deadpool, Nova, Ms. Marvel, there's more but I can't of them right now.

Well then so bad for her, Peter is too pure for that, he could never do it with such a young woman (being he so old).
BTW at what age did he lose his virginity??? It was with Gwen???

I'm actually glad that Peter at least calls them out on their flip-flopping bullshit when it comes to heeding his advice, but it's quickly dismissed because writers taking responsibility for their horseshit cannot stand.

I know the feeling though. Some people just like acting like you're in the wrong even when you're right, Peter shouldn't even have said anything about it.

>Why is it acceptable that a literal teenager is giving shit to one of the older avengers forsomething entirely of his control?

You answered your own fucking question.
>a literal teenager is giving shit to one of the older avengers forsomething entirely of his control
>a literal teenager is giving shit to one of the older avengers
>a literal teenager is giving shit to
>a literal teenager

Have you never met a teenager? Their mostly whinny little entitled shits that think they know everything about everything and are never wrong.
And so help you god if you say/think/know their wrong.