"open up! We're here to confiscate the firearms that are registered at this address!!!"

>"open up! We're here to confiscate the firearms that are registered at this address!!!"

How are you preparing and how will you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rBP3gqHhvBA
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/balkans/stories/belgrade050399.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Confiscate this!

>whips out dick

These guns, what would you want with my gun officer, I don't have any.

>Texas
>I gifted them to a friend
>He gifted them to another friend
>They gifted them to me again
>I gifted them to him again

Repeat until the fbi gives up.

oh gee wizz officer, i thought you got the report. I was out in my boat going to a hunting spot and I capsized and lost all my guns. Have a look around if you want.

They we're lost in a boating accident good sirs

Molon labe

Shame about that boating accident

>"open up! We're here to confiscate the firearms that are registered at this address!!!"

>registered at this address

>registered

Say it with me you dummy, THERE IS NO FEDERAL FIREARM REGISTRY.

hi nogunz

G'day m8
Down this way, did you bring the Muslim that's moving in with us?
Oh wonderful.
My wife is already on the bed, help yourself Ahmed.

Another day in glorious straya.

>not living in texas
>registering your guns
cucks

>registering firearms
>any year

Yeah, nah.

"Brett? Is that you? It's Steve, man. From the 4th Precinct. "

"Oh, shit! Sorry, Steve. Didn't know it was you. Have a good day."

"You, too, man. See you at work."

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

youtu.be/rBP3gqHhvBA

Iiiiiiii don't have any lolis officerssssss

I mean guns

At that point turn in your guns. You will be eaten alive by a twenty man SWAT team who has the element of surprise, outnumber you heavily, and who train for countless hours, on how to massacre any puny homeowner with a couple guns.

So you have two choices--

1. Die on the spot to make a pointless gesture
2. Turn in your guns, and buy/make more the next day

Take my guns, no problem.

3. Arm your house with homemade explosives

>implying years of anime mean nothing
>implying four channelers wouldn't be able to go into demon fox mode
>implying Linkin Park wouldn't start playing
>nothing personnel kid

Jokes on you, they raided my decoy address I used in the registration

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who are paid by the state to beat black people with sticks and drive around in cars with a laptop providing mobile shitposting capabilities

How do I sign up? I've watched Police Academy and can make convincing noises too

sorry officer i lost them in a tragic boating accident.

Somebody post the gif of a booby trap exploding and killing tons of cops trying to raid some guy's home, I can't find it. That's what will start happening if gun confiscation is ever a thing.

3. Teleport behind them

kek

>make guns
>becomes norm, people buy metal "art pieces"
>metal must now be licensed
>3D plastic printed guns replace
>plastic must be licensed

Sir, did you license your recyclable water bottle?

>No fun, bin that gun

Hide guns. No gun registration in my state there is no way they could know. Especially if I bought the gun through a private sale. NH master race

Have you ever read The Turner Diaries?

a bit like that except i am undoubtedly killed much sooner from my own incompetence

Is that a Deagle /k/?

Hide them somewhere, maybe out back in the woods or something.
"Sorry officers some nigger just stole them"

>Come on in guys, take whatever you want!

How Sup Forums would actually respond.

Why you need 2 sets of guns

One secret set buried in the garden
Other set registered if your forced to register them

That way if they do go full tyranny mode and xome to seize them, you still have guns and dont die pointless death screaming muh guns when outnumbered and against prepared enemy

>registered
I don't recall registering anything

change that "in your garden" bit to "in some fuck-off woods at least several miles away", then ye ye

Just take the civil service test, man. Best job I've ever had.

I managed a fucking pizzeria before this, that was the worst.

You know the difference between the service industry and police work? When you're a cop, you wash your hands BEFORE you go to the bathroom.

more like

>I woke up and they were stolen
>ooooohhh Noooooo, that sucks.

>implying the average Sup Forums hole would still have an elastic, much less pursed sphincter
>no prolapse rectum

You're fucked at that point. Best of good goying it.

You may take my guns, but the only place you will take my Katana is throuh your fat, pig GUT
>assasin by muse starts playing
>violently stab katana through nearest pig
>hold for a few seconds for a different camera angle
>smirk and look into his eyes as I pull it out
"o....ppen fire"
>spinkick the door shut and land flat on the floor
>bullets wiz over my head as I roll to the left and spring back onto my feet
>just then a flashbang flies through the window and I cover my eyes with my arm as I jumpkick into it, kicking the flashbang outside and bringing myself with it
>everyone outside is now blind
>let out a warcry so fierce the pigs are scrambling around like the dogs they are
>one by one. Teleport next to them and put my blade through the weak points in their armor
>covered in blood I approach the final officer, smiling menacingly
>hand him the glock from under my bed
"Next time, just ask nicely"
>sheath my blade
"Or you may again face a man who's true weapon is the strength inside"
>bow and walk back into my house to play wii

Home searches are stupid and inefficient tactics. They exist only to pander power tripping cops ego. More effective would be vehicles searches and arrests on the streets/work with following search of home empty of gun owner.

Actually user I'm really curious about this. I live in NH, but all of my friends live in MA, so in the unlikely event that Clinton is elected I'll be purchasing a substantial amount of firearms.
What's the best way to report a gun missing? I don't want to report it stolen falsely btw

Like this

>registering your guns

WITNESS ME

All day

Rare quads

With the firearms that are not registered at this address

I'll quickly turn on my laptop, search for pictures of Hillary and fap fucking furiously with my trousers round my ankles whilst thinking of huma.

If my guns are going to be taken they are going to have to look at me fappin' off at that ugly cunt Hillary. They'll get a load of my hairy arse and bollocks and the image will be imprinted in their brains for ever more.

I have level 3 vests for my level 3 pittbulls.

Your move, creep.

$50 to local notary for a legal bill of sale for all my guns to gentlemen with suspiciously Jewish sounding names. All except a cheap 22 and 38 I don't care about to avoid looking suspicious. Good luck finding the others.

>When you're a cop, you wash your hands BEFORE you go to the bathroom.
Is it because people are gross and you don't want to touch your dick after touching them?

That is precisely why, sir.

And finally the most important, pic related

Arming the mines and leaving through the back door with my freedoms tucked under my arms

>shut down your power station
>no heat
>no water
>no cable TV
>food spoiled in refrigerators
>no more burgers
>Obama save us!
Like a pottery.

>Rape my butthole, no problem.
Fixed that for you, slave nigger.

the chances of guns being taken away are the same as communism being established.

they might get some laws to pass but nothing's gonna budge.

It's okay, I lost them in a tragic boating accident.

Same thing that happened last time.

No

You would do this either after sides had formed or before sides had formed (these being rebel and federal sides)

IF it is after sides ahve formed then this is done to disrupt the enemy and make the people know that the government cannot protect or provide for them

IF it is done before sides ahve formed in neutral territory, then it increases the chance of anti-government riots as basic needs ahve failed to be met, these riots lead to clashes with the government and a breakdown in trust between them and the populace thus turning them agains eachother

Also, the government is far more reliant on funcitoning infrastructure than the rebels would be by the nature of their equipment and tactics

Pure pottery

Uh... you don't get to bring friends

And then the last thing they heard was the report of my rifle's receiver.

Sure thing, I'll wait outside while you search for them. Good luck assholes.

>this is done to disrupt the enemy
>destroy your infrastructure
>disrupt the enemy
Here the barrer bomb for you:
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/balkans/stories/belgrade050399.htm

Hold out's never go down well for the person holding out. Better to book without them getting the drop or having places to stash your guns.

Start shooting towards the door so that they may open fire and grant me a swift death in battle

>registered

>registering your guns
>not having an arsenal of ghost guns and just registering a single rifle and pistol as a screen

IF the infrastructure is in the enemies hands, it is the enemies infrastructure and unless it can be rapidly reclaimed it must be treated as disposable for the sake of the greater conflict

Infrastructure can and will be rebuilt once we win

Police took guns
The next day came the robbers and robbed / killed / raped.
So it was in Chechnya in the 90s.

>nation will unite in the darkness

Gun registration isn't even a thing here unless you own something scary in a severely cucked state.

>Police took guns
This is not what happened. Russia army fleed and chechens got their hand on the the left over Army arsenals.

Good thing you will not be able to shit post when power station in your city will be blown up.

>Implying I live at my registered address

"Officer I have a gun trained on the door. If you enter with the purpose of taking this firearm I will end up dead, and also may take one or more of you with me, please understand my 2nd amendment right and don't make me into a martyr"

And then I'll die.

RWDS will keep me too busy anyway