Everyone seems keen on reviving Nazi villains in a big way as of late

Everyone seems keen on reviving Nazi villains in a big way as of late.
Why not revive the sexy Naziess cliche?

Female Nazis are sexy

>Swastika earrings

It's a bit much

I forgot where she's from

Isn't sexy Nazi villainess kind of an exploitation movie thing? They're not exactly known for good taste

So phantom lady was a straight up fetish comic?

Was Tom gay?

>Everyone seems keen on reviving Nazi villains in a big way as of late.

[Citation needed]

It's called Adventures in Rifle Brigade

Basically

no, he was a sick man. Sick with jungle fever

Hm. Female Nazis are hot.

Theres something I learned about myself.

I think Ezquerra should have toned it down, maybe two notches on the boob dial?

OP's talking about Charlottesville and its aftermath, do you live under a rock? Anyway, that's what he means, let's NOT turn the thread into a discussion of that.

Yes, yes it is. And I think it's time for it to make a comeback.

>You will never fuck the evil out of a lady nazi

nah bruh, they gotta dial it UP!

Might as well go gas myself.

Come to Eastern Europe.

They all tend to be fat with their hair dyed red.

nah, what she needs is wider aryan birthing hips.

>removing the evil from a lady nazi
what a waste. it's best if she taunts and torments you, fuck you, trick you into thinking you turned her and then betray you in someway and laugh haughtily as she leaves you to a death trap that will ultimately fail so you can play the game again

No, let's. Let's imagine corny alt-right villains that the chucklefucks of Sup Forums could make. X-Men vs the alt-right, the Animaniacs meet Donald Trump, Uncle Ruckus crashes a Richard Spencer conference.

>Wolverine shouted down from having his pre-battle speech with shouts of A FUCKING LEAAAAAF

Kamala with her arms and legs tied around a rocket aimed at the Iran with the caption of her screaming "I'm Pakistani, you racists!"
granted that's more a cover idea than a villain

Uncle Ruckus gets mad at the Daily Shoah stand-in because he tuned in during the Black Fake History Month episodes and didn't get what the show was about and wanted them to talk more about niggers.

Aaron McGruder could probably pull Jared Taylor as a VA.

They only use Nazis because when they inevitably make their Nazi villains feckless, incompetent idiots, no one worth listening to is gonna complain that they were too easily beaten. But a sexy Naziess has to be competent, too, or else they're just a bimbo wearing military gear. The concerns kind of cancel each other out. Besides, people would just say the character is ripping off Bruno from The Dark Knight - that's the last reference point from anything that's still popular.

Fucking Preacher is where it all started for me. Ever since then Evil Nazi women make me diamonds. I'm fucking Latino, what's wrong with me?!

/ss/ with SS?

I have literally never heard any one refer to Bruno ever, on or outside of Sup Forums.

>watch this movie
>she never turns into a werewolf or masturbates onto floor tiles
I was disappointed.

Bruno comes up from time to time

I was more disappointed by how non-sexy it was. Even the obligatory torture scenes were a bore. FFS, it's a women in prison but with nazis exploitation flick, all you need to do is rip off clothes and leer at some nice looking tits with the camera while doing some mild S/M visuals yet they fucked it up entirely.

It's the perfect time to bring back Paula von Gunther, so that Wonder Woman can defeat and reform her, because Wonder Woman is about love, forgiveness and reform, not "durr punch and kill all nazis they don't deserve to live because I don't like them"

Nazis and Latinos have had an unspoken love affair for quite some time.

"nazi pinups" is a bit much on its own

Because we don't want to make nazism seem appealing.

Its all fun and games when no one is taking it seriously. But that's been spoiled now.