Max Headroom Guy

>Steals analog TV signal
>calls out liberal anchors
>boast about making headlines
>showing ass on TV
Do you think he could be lurking among us? we're talking 1987, this is the original shitpost.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cse-fqzAOlw
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/eeb6e/i_believe_i_know_who_was_behind_the_max_headroom/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=fW4y5vvw2FUC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=graffiti moving cleopatra&source=bl&ots=xFiFcrYPtV&sig=7eX51T8V1X3VJeUhXksZmqU42SU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw6IO45P_PAhXrKMAKHX2VCFgQ6AEILzAH#v=onepage&q=graffiti moving cleopatra&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PANIC

The original shitpost would be older, maybe the original war of the worlds reading that was a fake news alert.. shit had people shooting into the air

THIS is the original Sup Forums and the original shitposters

Anons, I present to you pompeii:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

>VII.12.18-20 (the Lupinare); 2175: I screwed a lot of girls here.

>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the latrine near the front door); 5243: “Secundus defecated here” three time on one wall.

Wow good thing that place got wiped out, gookmoot letting this site die will be our Vesuvius

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1864: Samius to Cornelius: go hang yourself!

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1816: Epaphra, you are bald!

>V.5 (just outside the Vesuvius gate); 6641: Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

>III.5.1 (House of Pascius Hermes; left of the door); 7716: To the one defecating here. Beware of the curse. If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

>II.3.10 (Pottery Shop or Bar of Nicanor; right of the door); 10070: Lesbianus, you defecate and you write, ‘Hello, everyone!’

That was unintentional though

>tfw 2000 years in the future people will be reading archives and screenshots from Sup Forums and laughing about our shitposts while they are on their anonymous quantum anime image board

I still think its the "fuck her right inthe pussy" guy during his teen years

kek ive heard about this but never bothered to watch it, thats funny as fuck

some of these hijacking things creep me out though
youtube.com/watch?v=cse-fqzAOlw

>pottery shop

Literal pottery

Those quotes are predated by graffiti from ancient Egypt that talks about fucking Cleopatra and stuff.

I am max headroom. ive never admitted until now

>ROMA
>OLIM
>MILO
>AMOR

Op search plebbit for an ama. If I remember the story right 3 people were involved

s-source

This was something that I was unaware of until just a couple weeks ago. It is probably one of the earlier examples of the "spirit" of good Internet trolling, as in employing some degree of intelligence and effort all for the sake of dicking around as opposed to trying to have some coherent message.

I really wish someone would find out who he was. Kinda supririsng that it is nearly 30 years later and no one knows.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/eeb6e/i_believe_i_know_who_was_behind_the_max_headroom/

>Lesbianus

That has to be bullshit

Epaphra got shit on pretty hard, I bet he was the tripfag of their time.

>leddit

That vid is creepy as ffffuuuuuuuuu
that vid is from 1987 before most of us were born, this guy would be dead because hes already an adult here so he would be super old today.

the person spanking him is clearly a woman.

i honestly think it was a teenager and his bored sister

Thanks, I've been trying to remember the name of that one.

Not exactly (and it was just a year or so before I was born). Hard to ay too much given that he's wearing a mask, but the behavior would most likely line up with someone in their very late teens to early 30s (my guess would be somewhere in his mid-20s). He'd be a bit aged, but not "super" old.

His sister is cute as fuck.

>tfw no qt3.14 sister to steal CBS with

It is possible, but I doubt a teenager would've had the know-how to interrupt broadcast signals. That being said, the guy in the Max Headroom mask might not have been the guy who did the actual signal hijacking.

Oldest known Pompeii graffiti is from 78 BC, Cleopatra was born in 69 BC..
Cleopatra wasn't "ancient egyptian", she was Greek.

>WE WUZ EGYPSHUNS

Which is why I think it could be this guy

>Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

Cleopatra literally existed at the same time as Julius Caesar, in fact she gave birth to Julius Caesar's child and she was Greek you fucking moron.

The Egyptians existed 3000-4000 years before Cleopatra. She was closer to the moon landing than the building of the pyramids.

books.google.co.uk/books?id=fW4y5vvw2FUC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=graffiti moving cleopatra&source=bl&ots=xFiFcrYPtV&sig=7eX51T8V1X3VJeUhXksZmqU42SU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw6IO45P_PAhXrKMAKHX2VCFgQ6AEILzAH#v=onepage&q=graffiti moving cleopatra&f=false

This was a few decades before Pompeii was blown to pieces. When she came to Rome the crowd was chanting 'Caesar's whore' and throwing stuff off her and her slaves.

stop shitposting!!!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That was creepy. I've never heard of this one.