Black Men are ripped...

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/eCw35r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck are you?

I count three interracial slide threads running right now. The fuck is wrong with you faggots?

The bots have been turned on

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

why not? those cuck threads are funny as fuck, and it makes me laugh hard that it triggers you americucks this hard

t. whitey with tiny dick

Based fuck Trump , genocide white people

Reminder that seeing these images every day has an effect on you. Eventually everyone on Sup Forums will become cucks. Some will become traps and get fucked by the BIG BLACK COCK themselves

It took guns and cold steel to conquer all other races, but whites submit to the BBC.

CTR Libtard shill, let this nigger shit slide.

>Black Men are ripped
stopped reading right there

You are on a white computer network speaking english because africans peaked at hunter/gatherer. You are no more superior than any other farm animal.

hes an asian masculinity poster

You guys realizing it's just some Egyptian doing this right?

>Donald Trump is an old, out of shape SEX GOD who sweats pheromones like a waterfall and makes all women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of him. He possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the desire to Make America Great Again!
>When leftist SJW's see Trump coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to Kek's chosen.
>No matter how much you autistic cuckold shills posting for Hillart here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that liberals get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit TRUMP!

What did OP mean by this?

Kek. I keep reading BBC as the British Beoadcasting Company. All white women submit to the BBC! KEK.

I'm black and the only reason it "triggers" me is because I came here to discuss news and politics. If I wanted to watch a white girl take black cock I'd get on Tinder.

there was no need to say that you are back. your flag already gave it away.

Use the weapons that are at your disposal, fags.

>Black men are ripped

Dude, living from gibs and having time to spend 8h in gym of course makes you ripped.