Why do people have to be horrifically mangled for Australia to gain even a slight amount of relevance?

Why do people have to be horrifically mangled for Australia to gain even a slight amount of relevance?

Other urls found in this thread:

closepinegap.org/ipan-national-conference/
youtube.com/watch?v=l1jXtHkVJOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still no video Bruce?

Why do you want to see us die, you fucking vulture?

Rooland is only an American Army base, nothing else.

You have to admit. Even by world standards that was pretty gruesome.

Pay respects to dreamworld. 1981-2016.

F

Worse shit happens in Syria on a daily basis.

This was one boat Tony didn't want to stop.

Did you just compare barrel bombs in Aleppo to tourist getting their heads and upper torso eaten by a conveyor belts teeth?

One is a warzone. People expect shit to go down.

>drowned and mangled at the same time
>blown up

Yeah nah, still don't want smelly reffos coming here.

Also, wonder whose heads will roll. AWU? Park management?

Maybe if their babies would stop blowing up, they wouldn't want to come here.

Can someone spoonfeed me what happened?

Emus sabotage a park ride or something?

I'm hoping they release the identity of the cunt that was operating the ride. There's no justice like angry mob justice.

i've said it before and i'll say it again.

if you get on a "ride" that you can't escape you're a dumb cunt and deserve to die

>'oh look at me i'm on a piece of shit rollercoater weeeeee so fast much fun one malfunction and i'm dead much wow'
get fucked lmao retards

>hold civilians hostage in war zone
>cry when the bombs drop

The Carp Uprising took a nasty turn.

They overturned a lazy river ride boat and the occupants got caught in the gears of the conveyor belt.

I'm pretty sure the people holding them hostage aren't the ones crying.

Park being run down and profits syphoned to parent company is the US.

> Sedate kiddie ride keeps malfunctioning.
> Finally up and running again.
> big line ups, water not at full level.
> empty pod gets stuck
> following pod collides with it, tips over
> 2 x children are flung out. Two men are fed into the mechanism, two women are strapped in and drown.
> people screaming
> ride operator is 18 year old girl on her first day at work
> its alleged she didn't know where the emergency stop was.
> park management say the following day the will reopen on Friday. 'Best for everyone if we start making money again'
> family members say, 'wtf, we haven't even buried them yet'
> police say fuck that shit. This is a crime scene, our investigation might take weeks. You are staying closed.

Likely it will never reopen.

Gotta make that dosh though ya feel

Fucking faggs

Its how we know youre being serious and not shit broadcasting

Fucking hell. Flung into the mechanism or strapped in to your seat and drown, not great options. Wake up for a day at the park and that's how it ends.

BAN ASSAULT CONVEYOR BELTS

did the children survive, at least?

We will never see the CCTV footage. But when it goes to court I imagine they will show the victims entire visit.

> 13:52 family 1 arrives
> 14:04 they line up for rollercoaster
> 14:27 take rollercoaster ride
> 14:38 they join line up for water ride
> 15:03 here they are being strapped in
> 15:07 accident happens.

Yes, but they saw their parents die. Honestly they'd probably have been better off dying as well.

Yeah the kids survived with minor injuries. I think the straps didn't secure them in place, so ironically that saved their lives.

The two men were fags from Canberra in their 30s. One of the women also in her 30s was a sister to one of the guys. A 12 year old kid was her daughter. The other woman was a 42 year old expat Kiwi, she was on the ride with her 10 year old son.

There was a couple on holidays from New Zealand. They gave up their place in the line so the Canberra family could travel together.

Same reason they sent you to a poison-filled prison island
>because you're all brutes and criminals

>nothing else.
burgers are more reliant on shit-posters than that, I'm afraid...

closepinegap.org/ipan-national-conference/

>reffos
Why do aussies have such cute names for things?

If we called rapefugees reffos I'd want to let them in and destroy/cuck my country

>waiting in line to die on a less exciting ride than a carousel
That's rough man

So wait how did they die? Did the ride cart flip over, it was too heavy to move and they drowned?

Got caught between another cart and the still-moving conveyor. Two flipped over and drowned, the others were bifurcated/minced.

I don't understand, what "mangled" the people? All I see is a grated fence, presumably to prevent people from falling through?

So how was anybody gruesomely chopped up or minced? I've seen worse shit from responding to motorcycle accidents. Are you telling me nobody took pictures or video?

Liveleak anybody?

or be some TV koala faggot

What would a kiwi know about going down.
>gay marriage

>be American
>be boy
>get cock mangled
>go to school
>see that weird angry goy boy
>get shot

i love being white

youtube.com/watch?v=l1jXtHkVJOA

I can't wait for the trailer of Final Destination: Australia to be released soon.

This guy should never ever come to Amsterdam.

lol

Man fuck amusement parks, i dont trust any manmade shit like that. You got towering rollercoasters, shits like these conveyor belt killers... That fucking thing on top of the Stratosphere in Vegas that launches you off the side and stops, hanging you over... Fuck that noise, homes. I even used to like rollercoasters as a kid but after vids and news stories of people falling out of them, getting stuck, breaking off their tracks, getting beheaded by them, nuh uh, nope.

>inb3 hurr pussy

Thank you for nuking Alice Springs

Plane fuel can't flip amusement ride carts, m8s.

>the thrilling part is you feel like you could die
>actually die
>people get mad

>There was a couple on holidays from New Zealand. They gave up their place in the line so the Canberra family could travel together
hahahahaha

Who cares? This was days ago.

For the people asking how it happened

Hard to describe but if you see it in operation it makes sense.

Just consider the following. Mechanical pully system, strong as fuck to be able to carry heavy cab with 6 people as well. Human beings are soft. They don't stay intact when caught up in heavy machinery.

It'll never been leaked. This is Australia we're talking about. Expect that shit from China or Brazil.

Yeah man. This IS real Final Destination shit. Just like a scene from the movie.

user allegedly had a friend see the whole thing

>getting stuck
Tfw got stuck a few days ago. Fucking teenager couldn't get me out and blamed it on a 'power loss'. Eventually it worked somehow, after 20 minutes.

>mfw we still haven't seen the Steve Irwin video

people die in crazy ways in the Australia and their faggy police never release the videos.

>suffered devastating injuries incompatible with living
That's a weird way of putting it.

We'll never see that video desu

Because you're a cock sucking poofta idiot that's why

From memory they destroyed the video out of respect for him

You'll never see it. His wife ordered it destroyed. I think she was the last one to see it.

Ouch that's nasty. Not too different from what I was told, except I thought the women drowned and the men were minced.

Horrible to think not only the kids, but the women's husbands, and a whole heap of members of the public saw these women get ripped apart.

Emergency med term. Its very common phrase used all the time.

Look at OPs pic and look at this one. The belt is big and open, open enough for limbs, heads and torsos to fall through. Right beneath the top section of the belt it the bottom section moving in opposite directions.

That section would have also been full of water at the time of the accident. The raft was tipped vertical and it was being pulled back underneath the conveyor it would still want to float up, pushing itself directly into the conveyor belt.

Based on the rumor and engineers intuition I'm guessing this is how it went down.
The raft comes down the conveyor and hits the stuck raft in front of it. The raft was stuck due to a low water level because of one of the pumps. The raft with the people is still being pushed by the conveyor and starts to climb over the raft in front.

Because the raft is being forced out of the water, its buoyancy is reduced and the arse end starts to sink, help by the conveyor pushing it along. The raft has nice and grippy rubber bottom which the conveyor 'lugs' easily grip. The raft sinks further as more of it is hoisted out of the air.

The two people seated at the rear, (The two gay guys so I've heard) would have had the belt climb over the back of the seats and potentially the back of their heads as well. I don't think either of them had long hair so they might of been 'lucky' enough to only get cuts to their scalps. If it was the women they would have been scalped by the belt.

At this point the raft is vertical and reaching the point where it is buoyant enough again to start want to float. If the two people under water were very fortunate they might have lost consciousness before the next part happened.

>devastating injuries incompatible with living
he tried so hard to not put the image in people's mind it's retarded.
kek'd

This is a big post

That poor 18 year old ride attendant's career has come to a grinding halt.

Just remembered, that Treadwell faggot bear whisperer that got gobbled up along with his gf, that tape still exists, but the woman friend of Treadwell put it in a vault. iirc, its just audio. There is that bogus clip floating around, but its been debunked

This came out yesterday

This makes more sense now, thanks for the explanation. What a horrible way to die and to witness that happening.

>4 people die
>It's like 9/11
I'm laffin

>Suffered devastating injuries
They died.
>Incompatible with living
They're dead.

for you

They last thing they would have seen would have been the end of the belt rotating above them. The raft starts to move upward and pushes the two guys into the belt aided by raft buoyancy. The belt would have ripped them to bits layer by layer. You can see that based on how the raft looks after it was extracted. The two rear seats were ground down to nothing. They may been pulled out of the seats at some point (The white cloth underneath the belt up from the raft) where they 'drowned' because most of front of the body was ripped off.

Meanwhile the two women (so I've heard) were thrown onto the belt. Probably not that far. Immediately they would have fallen into the gaps where limbs and torsos would have been ripped off by the counter-moving parts of the belt. One of them (the younger one allegedly) was ripped in half but managed to pull herself to 'safety'. She spent the rest of her life screaming until the paramedics came along and gave her an elephants dose of morphine. That is probably where the paramedic PTSD meme in the media is coming from.

The other one also fell into the belt but wasn't able to free herself. She would've been carried back down to the raft by the belt where she would've possibly started spinning ontop of the belt. Limbs would've been caught in the belt and squeeze off by the roller. At some point her head was caught in the belt and ripped off.

The two kids were thrown clear of the belt somehow and witnessed all of this. And all of this would have happened very quickly, Even if the emergency stop was pressed immediatly I'm not sure if that would have made a difference.

for u

The last people in the world I have sympathy for are people killed at amusement park rides.

lol

when the fuck did this go down ayy?

Tuesday Arvo

Have some respect for your betters. They're shitposting with the angels now.

They didn't die right away.

Being a country perceived as irrelevant is comfy as fuck. No one expects shit from you and when you do something awesome you get praises. Too bad Trudeau took that from us.

kek

I do feel kinda bad for the two kids with had the honour to watch their parents get mangled to the point of being incompatible with living.

now those kids are going to discover /r9k/ and become school shooters

>Australia

hmm, maybe they'll become kangaroos instead

Weren't there seatbelts on this stupid fucking aussie contraption?

The problem is that there was seatbelts and they couldn't get out while it grinded their face in

Ouch. Graphic.

> emergency stop

Obviously I have no real idea but can just assume, if a raft is stuck due to low water levels and not going anywhere, that was probably the time to hit the button.

Maybe the operator didn't feel confident activating it at that point. The ride hadn't been operating as usual all day, there was a line up of hot, tired punters keen to go on the ride. Who knows what the kid thought, she's gonna carry this for the rest of her life. Knowing her inaction caused the horrific deaths of people that she was chatting to and laughing with only minutes before.

jesus h fuck

>Obviously I have no real idea but can just assume, if a raft is stuck due to low water levels and not going anywhere, that was probably the time to hit the button.

It was not unusual for rafts to get stuck, it was standard procedure to allow the occupied rafts to push the stationary unoccupied rafts along.

The reason why the raft wasn't pushed away is because the water level was too low, as seen in .

The water was too low because the pump had broken down earlier that day (twice?) and the water had been drained and refilled.

poor normies :(
Sad!

I was at dreamworld 2 weeks ago and would have filmed the shit out of it if I saw it and tried to sell it to some fucked up site like heavy.

They get leaked occasionally, check Port Arthur police training video

Good point, how is it that not even mobile phone footage has been leaked?

GUYS!

Trump tweeted about it...

>There was a couple on holidays from New Zealand. They gave up their place in the line so the Canberra family could travel together.

>They gave up their place in the line
They must've known something.

How the fuck did you not see the Steve Irwin video? I saw it like a week after it happen, did they destroy all copies of it now?

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

Not on their theme park water rides it doesn't

>One of them (the younger one allegedly) was ripped in half but managed to pull herself to 'safety'

Where did you hear this?

I am experiencing strange feels now that I have read that. I thought I was immune to this sort of emotion.

That shit is brutal, like getting sucked into the gears of a escalator.

>incompatible with living

Some paramedic user explaind this term a few days ago. When somebody is blown up by a bomb and torn into 1000 little pieces he's dead. When somebody has half of his upper body minced away and half of his flesh is shredded to bits he is incompatible with living since the organism is technically not dead, yet nobody would call it alive either.
It's a term to describe something literally worse than death.

It was initially reported that CPR was performed by Dreamworld staff. The 'incompatible with living' line also implies that there was at least one person who made it out of the conveyor belt still alive yet wounded.

I've read a report that the 12yo girl was actually pulled from the ride by her father who was waiting at the end of the ride. He then turned to rescue the mother but it was too late. The mother in this instance is the younger woman, the sister of the homosexual gay man.