Just found out that this piece of shit is jewish

Just found out that this piece of shit is jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ALz7JwOCNlU&feature=youtu.be&t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes not jewish, you shitskin.

>t. Boris Borisov

Really? What gave it away?

one look at whoever this is should tell you thats a kike

> t. a white trash slav.

The nose, the hair, the greed, and a Hillary supporter. You just found out? wew lad

he's not, just a bloody liberal

didn't the nose give it away?

that guy is james carville ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

Just? holy fuck, user. Stop huffing paint thinner.

He doesn't look Jewish at all. He just looks like some exceptionally ugly goy with a big ugly nose, Jews do not have the exclusive market on big noses.

t. 100% Christ-killing money lender

>that video
jesus christ every single time

Have a look from another angle. His hairline, jew locks, and shylock nose are 110% undeniably kike-like.

It should be against youtube TOS to make videos with extreme closeups when you are that ugly

This. Fucking most obvious shit

I'm not 13 so idk who this is

Duh

Never heard of him until he did his anti-Trump video.

Like most other people.

Fkn hate this pussy. He made a vid endorsing Hillary. Fkn cuck

Why the fuck is his mouth so close to his nose, he looks like a sock puppet... or a personified fart.

Trump and Hillary are the same shit. They make fun of the American people into thinking that they have "options" to change America while the true governors are hidden.

This thing about who to vote is complete bs. The future of America has been planned many years before we came at this point.

This guy makes me want to vomit. He's legitimately that ugly.

That cringeworthy Hillary video made him 100x more vomit inducing.

I have to ask how did you find out he was jewish?

youtube.com/watch?v=ALz7JwOCNlU&feature=youtu.be&t=38s

0:38

he's cromangion

Do you like how he tries to hide that retarded haircut of his under that kippah?

By looking at him.

Coincidence Detector

Who is he anyways?

see

some rich fuck youtube vlogger who has likely lied about his past and is sketchy as fuck with his sudden rise of popularity with youtube's "algorithm"

oy vey

He has a nose that could knock over a lamp and you didn't notice?

see

Thank fucking God, Hiroshimoot DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU ABSOLUTE KIKEGOOK.

>ip rangebanned for 2 fucking months

FIRE UP THOSE FUCKING OVENS REEEEEEEEEE

lied about his past? can you elaborate as he seems pretty transparent to me

from what I understand casey had a kid when he was in high school, dropped out to make a living washing dishes at a restaurant. years later he would spend every dollar he had moving to NYC and a iMac to make home movies, so on and so forth.

I miss Moot so much. It feels like having a fucking parent betray you.

Well, he may have been an absolute cuckold and a luggage lad but he loved this project. He didn't play the kike tricks like Hiroshima is doing right now, despite being literally a kike.

I miss that faggot. I still hate him but i miss him as well

t. A pure roman warrior totally not a Gypsy

>Why I'm voting for Hillary
His personality made me unsubscribe a few times but his goodnatured videos made me resubscribe

That video was a permanent decision

This. Key.

IMAGJINE MUH SHAACK

Oy vey

I didn't even know who this faggot was until Sup Forums started plastering threads about him making a shill video for Hillary Clinton.

I instantly knew he was Jewish, I mean look at him for fucks sake. He looks like his name is Shlomo Shekelberg. The only things missing are the curly sideburns and a yarmulke.

Seriously? I knew that just by looking at him. Seriously he looks like a Jewish caricature.

JIDF please go.

>subscribing to Jewish e-celebs
You're a faggot. He's a faggot and he literally does nothing in his videos besides look like an ugly kike.

>slowpoke.exe

This.

Nothing personal against (((jews))) but I've always hated those hats, it looks like a bald patch.

An entire thread and nobody even mentions who this guy is.

Am I supposed to know who this guy is. I can't even see his eyes. Is it Louis Stevens

I don't get it... Hillary is working for George Soros, who hates Israel and runs antisemitic propaganda in Palestine, because of his belief that the Israeli are not real jews.. there 2 factions of jews? Is George soros the good guy fighting the Israeli or is he just using people to achieve his goals to defeat the "fake" jews?

soros is right biblically, Jews trying to get to Israel should never act on their own to retake it. modern judaism doesn't even need the holy land, so it's redundant that Jews even occupy it now. they shifted from temple worship to torah worship a long time ago.

"The future of America" depends on its citizens.

If somebody like Trump can awaken the people, then somebody like Trump can change the future. Do you honestly think something like Brexit was planned?

Us normies have already fucked over the media so bad they can barely get any propaganda past us anymore. If you honestly think the fate of America cannot be changed then I suggest you go to /x/.

There are loxist kike overlords who control the banks yes, but they are not all powerful, unstoppable beings who control space and time as you are implying.

We can fuck their shit up

>Hes not jewish

oh? weird tiny hats he wore at his wedding.

He looks jewish as fuck. he is as jewish looking as that happy merchant cartoon

check out his jewess bride with her hand already in his pocket.

His jacket looks feminine.

wait till you learn he is your father

kek. well earned trips

>had a kid when he was in high school
So is that why his wife hates him?

>that nose shadow

Holy fuck that nose

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME!

Who is this Casey Neistat and why should I know him?

(Picture googled him)

pay debts

You couldn't tell from his archaic phenotype? People call him a caveman. Many Jews have this look.

He was endorsing Clinton in one of his videos. Probably said mean things about Trump.

>just

Do you use a cane or a service dog?

>Just Found Out

>literally a hook nose

2016 is truly the year that meme's are coming to life.

I fucking hate this guy. People only like him and watch his videos because they like to look at someone who is successful and made it and be so open about it. It is literally reality TV about some millionaire who gets everything handed to him on golden platter and doesn't have to do shit. He has a business (beme) which is literally a snapchat clone yet got funding of at least $2M because of him endorsing it. It flopped miraculously and now he doesn't even talk about it anymore. Companies all over the world send him free luxury goods to advertise for literally the cost of their products to a million-people-wide audience. All he does is make pretentious vlogs about his perfect live in New York City in an upper class neighborhood and "works" in a hobby studio which looks like a kindergarten of which the rent is more than the average income in NYC.

And his son, don't even get me started. He is literally an autist with scoliosis and people look up to him for being the son of God himself. His relationship with his wife is on the verge of a divorce and she is your typical NYC sassy bitch with rich parents who run real estate in South Africa. Case has several cars, rides a fucking fixies and he does his own hair with a hair clipper. He replaces his lenses because he shattered them more often than I buy a new tooth brush.

Everything about him, his life and his family is what I detest. And people fucking buy it. It disgusts me. Yes, I am salty. Fuck you Casey.

Why do I keep seeing this aids ridden faggot.

>Fuck ugly
No shit

Did you also know he lives in New York? Or that he makes YouTube videos?
Or..Never mind I'm going to hang myself

good one

Reeee

>Romanian
>Calls Greeks shitskins

He looks like he loves meth

And another thing, sometimes he makes videos showcasing some product and he literally does some in screen pause to say he didn't get paid to endorse the product. Really, you fucking jew? I find it pathetic how people believe that someone with an audience of 2 million daily viewers volunteers to zoom in on a Nike logo for two minutes straight. On TV, 2 million views can cost you as an advertiser some 100 thousand dollars and people believe does it for free.

He thinks he is an authority on "new media" and anything digitial really, but he is a 30-year something riding digital skateboards and jeans with holes in them for a living. He so badly wants to perceived as "hip" and "trendy" and it really bothers me how people are buying this fad. Yet, when you ask why don't they watch "keeping up with the Kardashians" they say it's reality TV and all scripted.

Well gues the fuck what you dump motherfucker, Casey Neistat is reality tv wrapped up with fast paced action shots of New York and timelapses of moving traffic under some creative commons licensed music because he is too much of a jew to pay for a real soundman. His lacking vocabulary is a sign of his ever increasing idiocy and he will bow to any capitalist throwing a bag of money at him to showcase their product in his vlog.

And he knows it. Every moment he takes of his sunglasses you can see in eyes the painful and shallow life he lives, covered by a Ray Ban endorsement, slowly tucking away on a endorsed boosted board whilst he sips from his endorsed Juice Press drink whilst thinking about how he will plug Samsung's new smartphone to his oblivious audience.

Piece of shit. Literally. Garbage of YouTube. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a mental breakdown of some sort one of these days. Will probably make a short movie about it, as the cuck he is. With some time lapse of him crying on his bed whilst you see his "wife" running around, collecting her belongings from their apartment because she is moving out.

This is a top tier analysis bruv, good read.

I'd like to add one thing that pisses me off is how he pretends he grew up poor and said he lived in a trailer on welfare but apparently that was only for a few months just to piss off his very wealthy parents and make them look bad for having a kid on welfare, they took him back shortly after. This is after they got mad at him for dropping out of high school for impregnating some whore with his autistic son.

That guy is ugly as fuck!

Fucking leaves stop posting already. He looks as ugly as a jew.

I am literally this mad this fuckface shows up on Sup Forums. For one, I thought a safe heaven from this YouTube infested media-century where everything is wrapped in vlogs and fast paced action because of the ever decreasing attention span of today's audience.

My whole fucking weekend is ruined due to this cock face looking at me through my monitor where I thought was most distanced from him.

Oh wow what gave it away?

What do you think of boogie2988? Be specific

ayyyyyy

I see him on the side of Youtube all the time, guy seems like a total tool and narcissist. The kind of guy that throws around money just to show off.

>boogie2988
don't know what that is

Yes. He so badly wants so show how happy he is and how other people can be happy. Actual happy people don't do that, unless they have something to prove. Certainly not make daily videos about how happy and successful you are.

no way, op

Oh so hes a talmudist not jewish.

He was probably a LOLbertarian back when, and then turned into a liberal with Obama. He sucks Clinton's dick because he turned into an elitist tech dude.

That schnoz

>dropped out of school at 15