Steven is angry because you made fun of his crying episodes (dude he actually has like...

Steven is angry because you made fun of his crying episodes (dude he actually has like, mental issues that's not cool) and challenges you to a sparring match. You've already seen what he can do, so how can you (yes you, like yourself with your own human resources and abilities) defeat him?

If it's a fist fight no weapons or anything allowed then there's nothing you really could do.

Feign possession by evil gem. Tell him some bullshit about gem plans. Act like I'm having a seizure while begging for his help to release me from the corruption of being a meanie and that I didn't mean it. When out of situation find knife and stab him in the back of the neck in that area that's supposed to kill people instantly. If he poofs take hammer and smash. Put shards all over globe.

I have a gun.

I'd just call him fat and make him cry.

I rape him and turn him into a cum dump.
Problem solved.

sorry man

>Gun
>Against a character who is all about defence.

Great plan.

"Stephen, you've mastered the powers your mother gave you... but have you mastered the gifts of your father?"

"What are you"

"You penis Stephen. Your father's dickings where so good it turned one of the Space Lesbian Queens both straight and against her own people. You dickings Stephen. The only way for you to save earth is TO DICK THEM SO HARD, that they turn into our allies. I can show you Stephen, unzip your pants, call Connie. We have training to do."

Give him a Cookie Cat(or whatever his new favorite ice cream is.)

pretty much this. Start fucking Connie after she gets aroused enough watching because Steven's going to need this to be poly and if I"m fucking kids I might as well go for broke, get Stevonnie as a bonus.

Garnet will understand and keep Pearl from murdering me.

He's extremely easy to emotionally manipulate, you'd have to be actually autistic to not know how to stop him.

Even if you HAD to fight him, you could use pretty much any weapon or just a rock to at least crack his gem and massively weaken him, if not totally immobilize him. If an Amethyst can crack to near lethal levels from falling off a cliff, cracking a quartz can't be that hard.

Flawless victory.

>oh, you shouldn't have-THIS IS A FUCKING LION REEEEEE

Honestly the only thing that has ever set him off was Kevin indirectly hitting on Connie while they were Stevonnie. It's almost ironic if you think about it, beta in every way unless you try to cuck him.

Pretend the first punch was hard enough to nearly kill you, then call him a monster. He'd probably subconsciously suppress most of his powers for weeks after that.

Flesh and blood human skin. He's been shown getting hurt from less.

Verbal harassment/assault seems fairly easy to fuck with him.

He is an easy as fuck target i wont even have to go full insult just mock him

>throwing a rock at something is the same as throwing it off of a cliff

what

By not accepting his challenge and telling him to grow up and deal with someone's negative opinion in a mature way.

Id wait to get close to him before throwing out the verbal abuse. Kid is already vulnerable as-is so having it come from someone hes close with would absolutely crush him.

Tell him that everything is his fault and then kill myself.

He will probably cry to dead.

That is a funny thought.