This is the ultimate final Redpill, God is real, the Bible is true...

This is the ultimate final Redpill, God is real, the Bible is true, and it all interplay's with everything else we've been learning on here. Repent Sup Forums, this message is a gift of love, again repent, Antichrist is almost near. America is going to fall soon, brother fighting against brother, WW3. Transhumanism, transexualism and Post Modernism, the rejection of God and established reality, it's the purest form of Satanism, the fulfillment of Antichrist by bitter masonic Jew's. The essence of Satan is chaos, a lack of all meaning, just lies. God is love.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCPxQqXgJHc

youtube.com/watch?v=6gjBb0ClslM

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuZi5FAo7mE
youtube.com/watch?v=L5HY22JBzDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>almost near
So we still have time until he is actually here? #yolo roflmao x--DDD

there is no antichrist the anti christ is a ruse to make you think that you have time to repent while you dont have time , he will come as a thief in the night.

the bible is bullshit even if there is a god it isnt some desert goat fucker god

god allegedly makes man and woman in genisis but lot has to fuck his daughters to keep the ademic blood line going... and gods ok with it despite incest being a mortal sin later.... right

a billion and 1 rules in 1st corinthians but later its just believe in jewzis... right

jewzis pales incomparison to moses and even balaam who could curse entire groups of people. water to wine is a parlor trick and what good is walking on water in a fucking desert? sounds like some shit he made up

>i can walk on water but to bad we are in a fucking desert or you could see i can walk on water

This isn't true. God doesn't lie.

>lot has to fuck his daughters
Incorrect.
>gods ok with it despite incest being a mortal sin later
Incorrect.

You're sick and will be killed by God for blasphemy.

You are all kinds of confused, friend.

>Antichrist is almost dead
ftfy

>America is going to fall soon, brother fighting against brother, WW3.
no

>Transhumanism, transexualism and Post Modernism, the rejection of God and established reality, it's the purest form of Satanism,
no, but it is part of it

> The essence of Satan is a desire to control
ftfy

>God is love.
only part you got right

He will come as a thief in the night , you misunderstood the concept of anti christ

>Abrahamic religions

The true redpill is there isn't one god.

WRONG

>you misunderstood the concept of anti christ
No, you do.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

So if god is real and bible is #truf, why all this 2000 year bs? Why wouldnt it have happened way earlier, cause earth wasnt created 2k years ago.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
Please read to the end of Revelation.

Not gonna happen atm, about to leave. TLDR? I am genuinely interedasted. Prolly gonna read the bible next year. Is king james best version and why?

>God is real
Yes he is.

>The bible is true
No it isn't. Anti-white, Middle Eastern shitskin Jewish fairie tales are not true.

>god

AYY LMAO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuZi5FAo7mE

>I am genuinely interedasted
Why are you using stupid words? If you were interested, you'd look for the truth instead of stupidly asking other people to sum it up for you before you leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5HY22JBzDU

Thanks. Btw what is your personal reason to believe that god is "true" ?

the real redpill is that /pol tards avoid the red pill so they can avoid looking at the failure in their own lives

>He will come as a thief in the night
Jesus will come as a theif in the night
satan will try to set himself up as god