Am I looking at this wrong or did they genuinely call Mordecai Rigby? Where is the quality control...

Am I looking at this wrong or did they genuinely call Mordecai Rigby? Where is the quality control? Not even any proof readers? The figure itself is acceptable I think but how do you fuck this up? I'd expect this from a nuPPG toy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8ruuhBffo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They put the rigby sticker on the mordecai box

Yea, how do you fuck up that bad? It's on every one of them

>he actually expects quality in cartoon toys
lol

You have to draw the line somewhere

Also Palisades or whoever they were did superb work even given weird angled characters to work with, they made Timmy Turner look good. Those Invader Zim toys? Ranged from pretty neat to fucking cool. Never was into the series much but I came across its merchandise a fair amount of times.

CN just picked a very bad company and gave them less budget apparently with RS than AT.

Lmao damn. Was that how it was in package? Mine looked nearly perfect.

>The circle sticker calls him Rigby
>the bottom banner calls him Mordecai, while showing a picture of Rigby

Can we just have an RS thread

Cartoon Network doesn't give a shit

They remind me of these Ren & Stimpy toys I saw back in the mid 90's. There's also a Nicktoons series of toys that look a little better, but still little effort. Newer Ren & Stimpy toys were made and they're some pretty good ones now, I really like the Mr. Horse one they did.

hahahaha jesus fucking christ

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE

SMOKES METHAMPHETAMINE

MARGARET !

MY MOM

Here's one of the Samurai Jack toys they made when the series was premiered. This is sword action Jack. I lost the sword, the robe and the piece of hair on head. So now he's just jack off action Professor Utonium. Ironically when I was just pulling him out of a box next to me a Buttercup doll was on top of him. Pressing the button like this is tiresome. Also his legs are shit and he could never stand on his own.
From what I remember of this series there was a regular Jack and a evil variant. Space suit Jack, also I think he had a evil variant. Jack off Jack, I don't think he had the evil variant. Aku. And also a larger deluxe Jack figure. I don't know if they made anything else like a series two.

AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dammit who has that one image
You know, the UNSPEAKABLY EVIL AMOUNTS OF CUM

I actually just grabbed a few. I have space suit jack, spinning Aky, and Jack with removable samurai armor. They also tried to sell me a battle damaged Jack, your Jack-off, and the deluxe one, but I was only really interested in Aku. Also I'm pretty sure there was a second Aku that had a sword.

Why are so many of these figures Chinese knock-off-tier? What the heck happened to quality control?

> 40 year old factory worker who doesn't watch cartoons is handed a roll of stickers and has no idea they're the wrong ones
or
>machine that pastes stickers on is loaded with the wrong roll (again because employee didn't pay attention to what they're doing or didn't care)
It's that simple.

That's a cute Rigby.
10/10. Would help her with her homework before sending her to bed and destroying her mother's asshole.

Nice gymnastics, they don't have to know the series, just follow orders- which were bad.

I like how they made fun of them in the show

I feel bad for JG, before they came out he was posting production pictures of the figures and was happy about it

it happens all the time in toys. because toys aren't really important to adults, they figure parents will buy it regardless and the kid isn't going to throw a shit fit because the package was misleading as long as the figure inside is the right one. only idiot manchildren give a shit about a misprint. i say this as an adult with toys sitting on his desk.

>they don't have to know the series, just follow orders
Exactly what I said then. They were handed a roll of stickers and told to put them on. No gymnastics required smartass.

>it happens all the time in toys
Not the "it's because they don't watch the series" part, most creators of the toy line don't, but they follow the papers they're given and what the company asks for.

Jazwares was very incompetent with RS toys, the misprint (of the entire line) goes in hand with their other RS mistakes
>wrong names
>broken figures before shipping
>wrong colors
>major color leaking
>articulation
>making the joints blatant
>not including characters in the box that says the character is in it (not this Rigby thing, Fives wasn't in the first park crew set and was meant to)
Among others, like where the mold merges being fucked up. AT as far as I've seen hasn't had half these issues in their toyline.

Have you seen the homemade toy ad they officially used? They did not try to make it professional.
youtube.com/watch?v=OA8ruuhBffo

>They were handed a roll of stickers and told to put them on.
They are given details about whats what. It's not what you're thinking where they're given no fucking information about what to do.

If they're not mentally retarded then they should've seen MORDECAI written at the bottom and put 2 and 2 together. There is no defending this. Sure it's not the end of the world- but the point is this is just fucking horrible for a public and official toy line that already have multiple strikes in their quality.

why the tutu

>youtube.com/watch?v=OA8ruuhBffo
that video gave me diabetes without the sound

I had the aku toy

jesus you guys, has it been this long since you bought toys?
the packaging, which consists of the card back and the front insert, features both Mordecai and Rigby. Mordo gets the sidemeats because he's tall, Riggbone is down in the corner because he gets in the way. That is how it works.
Jesus did you get confused in old ninja turtles packaging when there was images of all four of them on the front fighting shredder?

What the-
this has... gotta be illegal
Rigby, you need to go to jail..l somehow.

the widebeaked mordo is particularly odd
are these jazwares? jazwares fucking sucks but their sculpting is usually good.. the joints and plastic quality are what suck

just to clarify

Showed this off in the other thread, but mcfarlane, the makers of clive barkers tortured souls and spawn figures where the violators breaking out of the clowns skin, is literally making cutesy steven universe toys now.

They're talking about the sticker that says "retro rigby with rockin head"

Because this is jazwares pre 2015. There quality control was fucking shit and their figures were notorious for breaking once you got them out of the packages. Thankfully my face changing bmo is still in one peice after all these years

why are they legos

oh. yeah. um, so what I think happened there is they only saw the sunglasses part, and since both mordo and riggs come with sunglasses, they assumed that sticker was for both
it's fuckin tiny text down there, I didnt notice it. and I read it like 6 times going 'hehe, best 80s sunglasses in the world'

Because they are part of mcfarlanes build series. Todd wanted to make lego sets look like the actual locations from stuff like game of thrones and FNAF, so made a less blocky and more streamlined and tile based construction line aimed at adults. And yes, the box says its "compatible with other lines" aka lego or megabloks.

>tumblr brownie points

ROFL

His nose is too big.

Are RS toys the most well known badly made series merch? Or part of the wellest known status?

Packaging is fine

Toys look shitty

I really loved the toys... the idea of them anyway.

Just a lot of fun was had in the crazy shit they released for the line.
I'd buy them if i had space for this shit.