Didn't America ban green tip ammo because it could shoot through pig body armour?

Didn't America ban green tip ammo because it could shoot through pig body armour?

lol, land of the free indeed.

no
now fuck off cunt

You're wrong. Also slide thread.

MAGA!

Is this shit like poison rounds or what?

>be american
>get shot

Google AR500 plate. Gun control laws are passed by people who don't know shit about guns.

saged.

Regular-ass ball .223 ammo can shoot through the standard patrol officer's armor. Typical legislators not knowing what the fuck they're talking about.

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

nah most likely trace rounds.

>kangaroo
>shitposting again

I have hundreds of rounds of it. Some Indoor ranges don't allow you to shoot it, but it's not banned you tard.

Its okay my buddy has some of the green stuff to put on regular bullets to make them shoot faster

We can't even buy body armour because the police are afraid of not being able to kill us.

>be Australian
>shitpost

steel core for plate armor

That's a retarded premise, 30-06 can shoot through level III armor regardless of what colour you paint the tip.

Kek no, but most likely you're a noguns fag who's talking out your ass. Go back to wanking about Port Arthur.

>tfw no Bren Ten

kill me, I'm trying to save up for a house buy I know I'm just going to buy another gun over and over again

It's a steel core "penetrator"

It's really more of a factor against surfaces like concrete or metal.

Armor that can handle normal lead core ammo can handle the steel penetrator ammo

Armor piercing pistol ammo is banned, and now that they make ar15 pistols they tried to say well now that rifle ammo is also pistol ammo which is illegal and stuff.

It's retarded.

no. green tip is government issue and they do their best to not let it get sold in the market so that they can't be blamed for subsidizing crimes. the green paint petty much just means it is military spec ball.

it is like painting US on military backpacks. it just shows that it was made under government contract and to govt spec. and like the backpacs, it is probably an inferior product.

also, the army has different color tips for different uses. if I remeber correctly, black is ap.

>Didn't America ban green tip ammo
No.

amerimads incoming lel

>Id: WRONG

newfags never checking the fucking flag...

gr7b7straya

It's still legal faggot. I have 300 rounds of it in an ammo can now fuck off

Shit you guys are on like 3 levels of psyops inception right now, it's impressive.
Eh how else do you encourage a well-armed militia when traditional media is heavily controlled and exclusive to dumb/old people?

So how long do we have...

Green Tip: M855 steel core round
Orange Tip: M856 Lead core tracer round
Black tip: M995 Tungsten carbide core round

It's not a cop killer. It's designed to pass through the body more effectively to leave a smaller exit wound and punch through thin cover like doors, sheet rock, and car doors. The black round has a tungsten carbide penetrator designed to hit thicker armor and cover.

>pig
you really should go to bed so you don't miss your school bus in the morning

Bren Tens are junk though.

>Not firing depleted uranium rounds at your enemy so as to poison his land for future generations after you kill him...

you've just been clinton listed.

congrats faggot.

yeah but they're 80s sexy

They got 7n6 but we stopped them from getting M855

Op, the second i saw your thread i knew you were aussie.
Not being hypocritical, Im just using a vpn.