IS HE OUR GUY Sup Forums ?

Could of pick anyone from the group, kills 2 racemixers is he our /guy/ ?

shitty race mixing, homo-loving kike show.
stop watching it.

fpbp

Get the fucking electric jew out of your head.

>Supports the New World Order

wtf I hate Negan now.

A HATCHET???

Why did he kill 2 anyway I haven't followed this shitty show/comic for years

>could of
really?

He gets butthurt easily and kills people with a sadist boner when challenged.

This. Literally watched 8 mins of the first episode and bailed. Awful shit.

>could of

you talk like niggers

>Could of
triggered

>Rick and his gay group kills shitload of his men in the sleep at night
>He gets butthurt easily

That guy's a fag. The actor, I mean.

>Could of
>STILL watching Walking Dead
Wew

>racemixers
I know you want him to be le degenerate cleanser man, but he had no idea about their sexual preferences, he just a psycho with a bat.

>Kills two racemixers in Ricks group

Really rubs your neurons.

he didnt say fuck in the show nearly as many times as he did in the comics

At this point im just watching to see how many redpills he will distribute and how many degenerates he will kill, show was shit for few years already anyways...

Worst casting of a "villain" ever. Dude looks like a metrosexual faggot with his trimmed beard and 50 gallons of hair wax.

Nobody believed the shit. And then we are supposed to think he will be sympathetic to Rick hacking off his son's arm. Jesus, he just killed 2 people, he could have at least chop off an arm AND a leg.

No because he's against rape.

Why is he dressed litterally as the road warrior?

I don't watch that shit but why did Rick and the others just stand there and did nothing to help Glenn? Anyone care to explain the situation?

His wife is a bimbo that's like 20 years younger than him. What are you on nigga?

He's nothing. Just a school bully tier villain.
I wish they made a TV show based on the manga Berserk, Walking Dead wasn't that good anyway.

Stopped watching this crap in the middle of season 3-4, it turned from a Zombie apocalypse to a soap opera drama with corpses walking around.

surrounded by loads of men pointing guns at them

check out these metrosexual faggots

Because they're surrounded by people who have guns to their heads. The entire point being if they don't let him kill one of them, he'll kill all of them.

you missed the point of the arm chopping. it was to prove Rick was completely subdued and submissive to Negan. If he wants them to work for him, he wouldn't chop off one of their arms for no reason

To be fair, in the comics Negan is bro-tier and looks absolutely amazing and charismatic.

Also, if you think about it, people like him would be survivors of zombie apocalypse, not the usual "common joe" that the genre usually has an hero.

Only kids watch Walking Dead now.

Rick's group basically acted as mercenaries for another group and took out a outpost of his men. Before that a group of Saviors held up Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham but Daryl RPG'd tbem.

It happened a bit different from the comic but he basically kills Glenn (And Abraham in the show) to teach Rick a lesson and make Rick's group pay into extortion racket.

>Why did he kill 2 anyway I haven't followed this shitty show/comic for years

They killed a bunch of Negan's men, in two instances.

Negan wants everyone to give his gang free shit. If they won't he uses violent coercion.

They obviously weren't going to submit so he makes an example to scare them. He kills one of them.

Darrell got mad and punched Negan, after it Negan laid down the rules. So now Negan has to punish the group by killing another one.

Because Abraham was supposed to have died already, according to the comics. Show writers are just trying to catch up.

He looked more thuggish in the comic while TV Negan looked like a closet homosexual biker.

>>STILL watching Walking Dead

After season 2 the seasons get better and better with each one.

Abraham dies in the comic too though. Gets crossbow'd in the head.

That is how litterally every zombie related media always go. Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, whatever.

Humans are the main bad guy, the zombies are just a sideshow. Even Cockneys vs Zombies (massively under rated btw) did it in part.

I know but Denise basically got his death from the comics.

Like the fat lesbian chick in the show? So they just swapped some deaths around?

Because they're surrounded by litreal dozens of armed guys.

And if Negan's anything like comic Negan, he could probably solo all of Rick's group except for Jesus. At least at that point. Current comic Negan is DragonBall Z-tier strong.

>>Kills two racemixers in Ricks group
>Really rubs your neurons.

Considering that there are three race mixed couples there, including a love pyramid, the odds are that he'd kill one of them.

Rick/Mashone
the Ginger/Latina/Black chick
Glenn/Maggie

Other than them it's just Darrell, the kid, the guy from Alexandria and the mullet guy.

still one of the best shows. comfy post-apocalypse. and Rick is based af.

anyone hating on this show is confirmed gay

>Why is he dressed litterally as the road warrior?

He seems to have been the head of a biker gang.

Not always. In most of what you mentioned the story heavily revokes around the outbreak and the virus itself, how it all started and so on, but here they threw it all away in Season 1 and now it's just a drama.

This. It wasn't mindless violence for the sake of it. He wanted to destroy Rick. To show his group (and therefore the audience), that he is unwilling to hurt his son to save the rest of then and to reduce him from le ebin crackshot badass who always knows what to do, to a whimpering, babbling, drooling baby.

Yes, that is what I meant.
In comics Negan looks better.
The current story arc in comics is actually interesting because he refused to kill Rick several times and is planning on people in the communities to accept him as part of their society.
He is planning something big, but killing Rick is just in the background of his plans.

Yeah they've always done that in the show. Dale got killed way early in the show, Bob got his death. Andrea got killed off while she's still alive in the comics.

>Negan wants everyone to give his gang free shit. If they won't he uses violent coercion.

>NEGAN IS BASED REDPILL MAN

>gib free shit or i kill you

>this is literally nigger behavior

oh Sup Forums

No, he provides protection and is excellent at destroying walkers.
His gang made possible for several settled communities to exist in peace.
Negan is basically restoring civilization, but without the bullshit.

It's literally ancap philosophy
Rick's group violated NAP, and Negan did what he need to do.

>still one of the best shows. comfy post-apocalypse. and Rick is based af.

The best thing is how the group kept growing and getting thinned out, going through trials, getting tougher until we are 7 seasons in and most of them are hardened killing machines. They started as regular people but became an elite group of survivors. It was a very slow and natural progression that was done very well.

>oh Sup Forums

Yeah, Negan is the bad guy.

NOT ONE BIT OF THAT SHIT FLIES HERE

Not really. Dawn of the Dead starts well into outbreak and the cause is never mentioned. It's a anti consumerism film about people defending the mall they stole, from other people trying to steal it from them

28 days later starts a month after the outbreak and everything is already abandoned and is as much about avoiding inexplicably rapey soldiers while the rest of the world leaves Britain to rot.

Negan did nothing wrong.
He is the hero Rick's group needs but isn't yet ready for.

leaf knows

>why they sit there?
Shut that shit down.

>His wife is a bimbo that's like 20 years younger than him.

Yeah, like Marlon Brando and Rock Hudson, right?

That's the oldest trick in Hollywood, kid.

It's a fucking meme, and you fell for it.

It's funny how Clair progressed

>le beat up wife meme
>husband dies
>gains self-esteem
>daughter dies
>gets a bit hard
>learns to defend herself
>shit happens
>gets good at killing
>saves everyone
>becomes a cold-hearted killer
>kills a lot of things
>gets tired of killing
>exhausted by it
>literally begs people to not try to hurt her because the body count is more than she can take
>almost dies
>will come back and wreck Negan's shit because she is magical battle grandma

Negan's group openly says that their goal is to rebuild a new civilization.
Much better than Rick who accomplishes nothing in the comics and just rides on success of others driven by angst.

Actually they kinda get worse. I know season 2 felt stale and repetitive. season 1 is truly great btw.

If you take an objective look at all the groups without any emotional attachment and forgetting that Rick's group is supposed to be the good guys you'll find that Rick is no different than
Negan
Negan is theatrical with his justice while Rick is just quick and clean

Rick's group killed over 50 of Negan's men
Negan took 2 of Rick's

The only two truly fucked up groups in the entire series were the Terminus crew and the Wolves

Hi :) whats the weather like in god's holy land?

Love her character. Daryl should have dicked her for all she's done for the team

>Cut off your son's arm Rick.
>Do it, or I'll kill all of you, and torture you for years.
>DO IT
>I'LL START COUNTING FAGGOT
>3
>2
>HAHAHA HE WAS TOTALLY GONNA DO IT!
>WHAT A MADMAN!
>You're alright Rick, that's pretty dope, have your hatchet back man.

Pretty cool guy

the tv show at least is too much unnecessary drama, not enough tactics and strategy and community building.

You mean Carol and she's literally a psychopath

Kinoman will save the day

>supposed to be the good guys
it's been long established in the show that they're not the good guys, rick straight up talks about this at the start of one of the seasons (the on after jail)

>Rick is no different than
>Negan

Rick doesn't ride up on other groups and demand as much supplies from them as he wants or he'll kill them.

When will we finally get an evil black character?

>Rick's group killed over 50 of Negan's men

The bikers was self-defense. You can't just stop a group on the road and demand all their shit and then play innocent.

The show is literally written to create a positive emotional attachment to Rick's group and to Rick himself especially after he was forced to chop Carl's arm off and only stopped at the last second by Negan

I love that scene ripped straight from the Bible
Really cements Negan as God

>You mean Carol and she's literally a psychopath

Yeah, Carol.

It was bullshit how she shot up the bandits in the pickup truck though. She had a 5 shot revolver and they made it look like she had a submachinegun.

I always thought the rapey soldiers was silly. Its only been a month, not long enough for a sexual emergency

>she is magical battle grandma

>Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a metrosexual

time to go back to ribbit

Rick wanted to take over Alexandria as his own

Remember the scene from last season where Rick and Michonne and Glenn and Carol are discussing the upcoming meeting with the woman in charge of Alexandria at the time after Rick pulled his gun on the wifebeater?

Rick's idea was to grab them all at the meeting and then slit one of their throats to let them know he's in charge

BTW her name is Carol

>year 2016 of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
>still watching zombieshit

Even more pathetic than watching capeshit

You know what wasn't self defense?

Killing two dozen people while they were sleeping at the observatory

>the show is literally written
KYS

She picked up an uzi from the first guy she killed

>leather faggot from the 80's with pierced penis and nipples

our guy was Merle and nobody else faggot

>Rick's idea was to grab them all at the meeting and then slit one of their throats to let them know he's in charge

Yeah, it was a tough situation because the pampered people were doing things that could get everyone killed.

He was willing to talk it out though. It didn't happen. It might have been an option. The alternative would be going on the road again which would cost a lot of lives.

It wasn't because Rick just didn't want to work for his own food like Negan.

Globo shill in force, I am not watching your (((novelas)))

serbian...

and yes op, negan is my new hero

Especially when you consider they spend a lot longer than a month away from any contact with women during training and on maneuvers.

Sure, it's not the not-zombie apocalypse during training, but the sergeant is babbling about quarantine when they're chain up and Jim works it out almost instantly when he sees a plane flying overhead, so they must have known that the rest of the world was fine.

>You know what wasn't self defense?
>Killing two dozen people while they were sleeping at the observatory

The bikers made it clear that it's submit to Negan or die. And the Group allied with another settlement that was being aggressed upon by Negan.

The Ben Garrison's bastard son

People don't watch anything unless it's entertaining (dramatic). If you want ways to survive or whatnot read a field manual don't watch a tv show.

>character in book or comics is beafy and rough looking
>cast a 5'2 skinny faggot to play him on tv

Why does everyone do this shit?

>He was willing to talk it out though

No he wasn't it was literally his first idea and only when Glenn said "just like at Terminus" did Rick back down from the idea

Negan is trying to build a civilization
Rick has no real plan beyond immediate survival and when that shit inevitably goes south they just keep moving

Negan is thinking long term and ofc that requires a heavy hand as it does IRL

>The bikers made it clear that it's submit to Negan or die.

Just look at this Alpha Male. Would you not submit?

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the comics end with an epilogue with civilization restored some 100 years later and children being taught by a teacher in school about "Negan the Restorer" who will be shown as an enlightened ruler.

Russiabro, Fonz ain't a faggot, he jumped a shark while waterskiing.

P.S please don't nuke the east coast if Hillary wins

Hilltop was already under Negan's control when Rick got there and Rick ended up biting off more than he could chew

This

i don't want ways to survive, i want the elements of planning, strategy and community building to be represented more in the tv show and have less bs relationship drama. its like people would rather quarrel about inane shit than survive on that show. if you want a soap opera watch a soap opera.

>Why does everyone do this shit?
Nobody wants to give strong white male characters on tv.