SAMURAI JACK MEME THREAD

Post all Samurai Jack memes, art, and reaction images. I'll be dumping what I have.

I have a bunch I can dump, starting off with a personal favorite.

AND last one from OP

For the heck of discussion: how do you guys think you might have done the finale series?

I think I'd keep most things mostly the same until Jack defeats The Omen.

Jack cuts the dude down with a downward slash, then the helmet comes apart to reveal the spirit of his father, scaring the crap out of Jack. But then, then spirit smiles softly, and is joined by the souls of Jack's mother and other perished friends from the past. and tell Jack: "You have only failed if you give up and lose hope. And the past has come and gone, you must think of the future." before fading.

Jack's spirit is largely restored.

Vague shit and vague shit, but I also think I wouldn't have had Ashi face the army alone and without planning. Yeah, she's the daughter of Aku (and I'm torn on keeping that or not) but I feel like her struggle should be more personal: instead, have a few of the sisters survive and her mother fighting too, make that fight longer. When she sees the bigger army she goes 'oh shit' but that's when Jack's old allies ride in to help Ashi.

vague shit vague shit, final battle two-parter, and I'd have Jack accept he cannot get back to the past, remembering the words of his father, he decides to make the most of the future after defeating Aku.

Rather than be quite as heavy-handed with the romance, I think I'd want to instead have the closeness Ashi and Jack build only be hinted at in the end with Jack, now in a mix of both his armor and kimono with a kickass bike/horse/dragon thing at his side, overlooking a hill of a city ruined by Aku's tyranny, before he rides off, Ashi silently walks up to him, they look at eachother, smile, and hold hands before mounting up and driving down.

Last one from me.

POST THE HAND.

Jesus.