As a whole I'd say this ending was 9/10, why does Sup Forums hate it?

As a whole I'd say this ending was 9/10, why does Sup Forums hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12557068/1/The-Actions-That-Follow
youtube.com/watch?v=T2ue-mr7sz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well personally I hate Ashi. Other than that, solid season.

Stupid Karai ripoff.

100% this, to be fucking honest. I was so disappointed.

Because Ashi was a bad idea from the start. I suppose he did as well as he could with the premise, but the quality of the show was doomed the instant she survived that fall.

Because Sup Forums is flooded of crybabies.

It was rushed as fuck,it ripped off a fucking anime for a key emotional moment and didnt gave a fitting end to the evil that was Aku.

DUDE I HAVE AKU'S POWERS LMAO

Because the ending took over a decade to finally be made, a lot of people had thought of how they wanted the ending to be in their own heads that the finale would never live up to their expectations.

That being said, it was great. You'll see more people come around to the finale season in a few years

Do we really need this many SJ threads at a time? I don't mind it that much, but seriously.

Fine, I'm posting it again
fanfiction.net/s/12557068/1/The-Actions-That-Follow

>STOP HAVING OPINIONS ABOUT THINGS: The Post

To be fair, doing so helped him finally get back to the past. But that won't stop people from complaining.

It was rushed and nobody could shut the fuck up. That said, I didn't hate it. I felt it was a missed opportunity. It also felt like after the first four episodes that there was a different director.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2ue-mr7sz8

Except that Ashi was the only person he knew who most definitely wouldn't exist in the Aku-less future, which is why she disappeared in the first place. Everyone else still has a chance to be born, assuming their birth wasn't directly tied to Aku's existence like Ashi's was.

They hate it because some obscure show from the other side of the planet did it first?

No, that's not it. It's the fact that Ashi remained in the past long enough to defeat Aku, plan a massive ceremony with delegates from all over the globe, & stroll halfway down the aisle in full bridal garb. She should have vanished immediately following Aku's death instead of stringing Jack all the way down the aisle.

If we're going to get really technical, they have an extremely, EXTREMELY small chance of existing, and not even in the same way. There was a movie I watched, the name escapes me, about a guy who has the ability to travel through time thanks to his family. He saves his sister from being crippled in a car accident and then later goes on to impregnate his wife. The child born of this is a daughter, instead of a son like he had before the trip because a sperm wouldn't make the same trip after a few hours or days.

The whole time travel shib doesn't make sense if someone disappears, but the memories don't.

>Gurren Lagann
>obscure

DUDE WITHOUT AKU I NEVER EXISTED LMAO

1- The last fight makes no sense-- Jack's friends from all over the world got to Aku in a few minutes

2- When Jack defeats Aku in the past that creates a paradox-- nothing happened to send him back in time. This is never explained

3- "lol she totally disappears right after they get married for no reason"

Anyone else find it ironic that they hate Samurai Jack because it had a sad ending, but also hate Gravity Falls because it had a good ending?

what about that is ironic?

I think he's just too stupid to understand irony.

It was About Time. Has Rachel McAdams & some hot Britbong ass she pounded.

I really liked it. It was a logical time travel ordeal,.

Pacing. Finale should have been a 44 minute special with an epic final battle with future Aku. Jack also shouldn't be in the past since Ashi's portal doesn't exist.

That's an interesting point. But I suppose whatever hypothetical people that exist will have an easier time than the ones living under Aku's oppression.

That said, it would have been nice to see Jack's allies acknowledged more at the end.

We all wish for a better future.

Indeed

>nobody could shut the fuck up
agree. I am fine people criticizing it, but please have some decency knowing when to SHUT THE HELL UP. Jezz.