Assminge in charge of timing

>muh drip drip at the last minute

Does he realize that if he started the leaks in June/July HRC would already be in jail?

Or do they have really recent emails? So far they only have emails from March. I doubt there's more recent ones.

Who? Sorry but that person and their corpse definitely don't exist OP. I've never heard of any leaks either. Sorry.

Millions of Americans have already voted too

His only way out is to ensure a Trump victory.

Trump doesn't even hide the fact that he loves the guy.

Hillary's lack of appeal is good for a Trump victory.

Not sure how he would have done against Bernie.

actually, assange isn't in charge of timing

his le terminatus kontonkaosus algorithm is

Reminder: the Podesta emails include tens of thousands of new HRC emails that have not been released yet. Stay tuned.

>Does he realize that if he started the leaks in June/July HRC would already be in jail?

and we'd have a dem in a solid position to beat Trump

who would want that to happen?

Podesta emails are from the campaign, HRC emails were from years ago.

Assange enjoys the chaos, he loves the drama and spectacle created by all of this days before the election.

Assange was probably a Bernie guy.

If Hillary were in jail they're replace her with a far more likable last minute candidate like Joe Biden and Trump would risk losing.

Love the guy but he's an attention whore and he's obviously playing a long con with Trump. He'll get temporary asylum in the US when Trump wins, then move to Iceland the first chance he gets where the Pirate Party is set to win the election, where he'll leak whatever the fuck he wants and bring whatever he can down.

Screencap it

did Russia give the fbi the new emails?
can Hillary still just say Russia and walk away?

Asswhat? never heard of the guy. the brits should leave the ecuadorean embassy alone. they are chasing ghosts

Assange is a faggot at this point.

He gets a C-.

The only two emails anyone gave a damn about was the one trying to manipulate Catholics and the other about hemispheric open borders and only Fox News touched on them briefly.

Dumping a sea of shit and not at least presenting something leads to no one caring. We did all the heavy lifting for your shitty little news organization and barely got anything out of it.

For all I care he deserves to be locked in that shitty little embassy and if he ever leaves he should have to go back to Sweden to get culturally enriched in jail by a pack of Somalis.

That eurocuck sense of self importance and dismissive arrogant ego deserves a black cock to the face.

Trump was his only ticket out and he shat on it.

If Hillary was indicted back in July
Obama could've pardoned Her and the rest
The timing AVOIDS HIS PARDON WINDOW
>Lrn 2 5d chess cunt

Kek you sound like a spoiled cunt, seriously like some 8 year old tugging at his mother's skirt in the bread aisle. Just shut up.

He didn't have the emails until quite late. He tweeted some days ago, calling on people to leak stuff, saying it'd have nominated Sanders.

I think hes just shit posting at this point. Hes probably more bored then the other neets here.
Imagine being traped in your room all day, I mean absolutly trapped, not like how you are now. The difference is free will. He hasnt had that in 5 years.

Honestly a lot of us only go out a couple times a week to the gas station. Not too far of a stretch.

If she were in jail, they would have reinstated Bernie and he'd roll over Trump

Kinda weird too, one fuck up and hillary is putting a drone through his asshole

I clearly highlighted the fact he cant leave, free will makes all of the difference.

If they leaked early the news cycle would bury it or HRC would be off the ticket and that pedo faggot biden would be the runner up

this is the best way to get the god emperor elected and thats why assange chose this method and timing

thanks to the insane election fraud going on in FL/TX we win no matter what now

even if HRC wins she loses all legitimacy and we have the best chance for a civil war we have ever had