FIRST LOOK AT LIVE ACTION VENOM GET HYPE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBdyL0ZDiY

Not muh

That only made me more confused about where this movie fits into things

Sony really, REALLY wants it to be its own universe so they don't have to crawl back to Marvel again.

But he straight up said spiderman in that trailer like is it mcu holland or what the fuck is going on here?

Last time anyone tried to get an answer out of Pascal, she said "Its in MCU, but its characters won't appear". We'll see if thats still true in a year, I guess.

Ditto for their planned movie starring Black Cat and Silver Sable.

>that voice
When did he become Clint Eastwood
Still better than Raimi Venom though

Thats certainly a fuckload more intimidating than Raimi's at least

not real

This trailer isn't real you retards

False and homosexual

It’s fake you fucking idiots

From what I hear, Spider-Man will be mentioned, but won't show up. It's dumb.

I dont really fucking care, its still SONY
Nobody fucking knows anymore. One minute its MCU canon, next its "well they're both Marvel properties". Its SONY trying to reel in an audience. Carving up the Spider-Man material into stand alone movies is a really stupid idea to begin with

is this an official MCU movie?

>Still better than Raimi Venom though
it wasnt that hard to top senpai

This is fake. Where the fuck are the mods?

The exact opposite. Sony wants it to be MCU for the clout but Marvel keeps telling them no.

>school shooter edgy venom

no, No, NO
Venom was never an edgelord, he never went around killing people to get back at Spider-Man.
also why would a grown-ass man have a grudge with a kid like Pete? he's not even working at the daily bugle where they supposedly meet.

I fucking swear that Deadpool and Logan's success made the sony idiots think R rating equals money, now thanks to Deadpool we'll go back to the 90's and early 00's comic book-movie format of origin stories with no worldbuilding or cinematic universes.

It's a lyric from a The Cure song, user.

This is stupid because if they had any damn brains or creative vision AT ALL they should have had Peter getting the symbiote suit in Infinity War. Have him get it off the Guardians ship. Seeing how Venom ties to both character's mythos....

And then after Infinity War, redo Spider-Man 3 where he sheds the symbiote and it becomes Venom. One could even put Carnage in that movie if they used some time skips.

But nope.

They're retarded.

(And other anons are saying the trailer isn't real, I'm not even committing on that, just the idea in general.)

Yeah, I can believe that.

I hate Sony.

don't think its real

Yikes guys.....

But it's fucking not real you idiot.

Did I ever say anything to the contrary spaz?

I didn't think this board could fall for fake trailers but you keep surprising me every week Sup Forums

Sup Forums is secretly filled with 12 year olds.

>secretly

>"having me for dinner tonight"

>not ""having we for dinner tonight"

Not muh Venom

>us

Fake and Gay

But if not fake then this looks like it's gonna be some edgelordshit, which is stupid. What this user said actually sounds competent and well thought out.

>>Trailer before the film even started filming.
>>And people think it will have Spider-Man in it.

I hate Spider-Fags.

Isn't it based on a Cure song?

Venom was always an edgelord. His catch phrase was "We will eat your brains"

>not an edgelord
He killed prison guards by suffocating them with chunks of his own costume to get out and go fuck with Spidey.

That was like his second appearance.

That wouldn't work because it would require Marvel to sync things up with Sony and not the other way around

>These
>Aren’t posts made in earnest