In a scale of Infinity Gauntlet to AXIS, where does Secret Empire ranks?

In a scale of Infinity Gauntlet to AXIS, where does Secret Empire ranks?

>Infinity Gauntlet
you niggers like infinity gauntlet? is that the only event you fuckers dont hate?

How would you have wanted it to end?

>AXIS the worst event ever
You've avoided a lot of events user.

Axis was nowhere near the worst.
Secret Wars 84 is good

Ok... is Fear Itself worse than Axis?

>>Axis is the worst
I rank Original Sin and Civil War II below Axis. Axis at least had some fun tie ins and shit.

Fear Itself had a good premise, but was just really, really slow and shouldn't have been 7 months long. People mainly hate it cause it took forever to come out.

It at least made more sense than the events that followed.

>on a scale from Great event to Good event
Eh?

>Secret Wars 84
user said it was a glorified toy comercial

Age of Ultron was the worst 616 event

Ultimatum is worst overall

Fair enough.

Yes, Fear Itself is way worse than AXIS, but it's still not the worst. Ultimatum gets that award. If you don't count Ultimate events then it'd be Civil War II, Original Sin, Secret Wars II, or The Crossing (although The Crossing was more of a crossover than an event.)

Age of ultron at least had the decency to invalidate itself unlike this dreck

>Fear Itself had a good premise
what was it? i remeber the nazy mechas and thor geting axed by his uncle

Oh shit, I somehow forgot about which yeah, Age of Ultron is easily the worst 616 event.

It is.
It's pretty boring, but it has some moments. It's worth a read, but its not essential.

You judge a book by the book, not by its effects. A great event could have awful repercussions. A horrible event can have great repercussions.

Bunch of villains get evil mjolnirs and rampage while an evil Odin teams up with nazis to take over the world.

>cul team up with nazis to take over the world
o boy this is retarded no wonder i forgot almost all of it

Ok, so what's the order of bad events?

Ultimatum -> AoU -> Fear Itself -> Original Sin -> AXIS?

Ok, so where does CWII and Secret Empire rank among them?

At least we can all agree that Secret Wars II is the worst event of all time right?

This is the worst event ever, not axis

>thanos killing missiles
>hulk killing arrow
it takes the crownd in my opinion

I don't think you can top Spiderman teaching the Beyonder to poop.

Hydrate Cap wins, and realizes that his worldview can't coexist with his endgame.
Puts thing back to normal, and surrenders.

CWII beats AoU because it killed Marvel.

>Secret Wars 84 is good
No, it isn't. It's not the worst thing out there, but it isn't good.

Power of Love converts Hydra Cap into Freedom Cap again would be more awe spiring than cap vs cap slugfest.

Also Kubik could just revive everyone but choose not, so this could have a minimum relevance in the marvel universe.

>AXIS
>worse than Secret Wars II
>worse than Civil War II
>worse than Original Sin
>WORSE THAN THE FUCKING CROSSING
Revise your scale and try again.

It's not bad ethier. I'll accept mediocre though.

colin, please stop posting your poorly made edits here for attention

Siege best event

It should have been Cap beating all the heroes and changing the world to his vision, only to realize that even with the new world there was still rampant corruption, resistance and evil, and he would still be forced to sacrifice his morals to continue his pursuit of a perfect world.

Then he asks Kobik to put the world back the way it was.

I know it seems like a cop out to just undo the event, so maybe if they wanted to have "consequences" all it would do is restore history so that all of SE still happened but Cap returns to his original self because the cube can only alter time to a certain extent or some other excuse.

Does Marvel even have one legitimately great event other than IG?

DC has Crisis, One Million, and arguably Infinite Crisis, Zero Hour, and Final Crisis. Legends was also good solely for shitting on Shooter.

Not only is AXIS not bad, but it's easily one of Marvel's best line-wide events.

No because Ultimatum exists. Secret Wars II is tied with Age of Ultron for worst 616 event though.

Annihilation is well liked

Annihilation.
Death of Spider-Man over in the Ultimate universe (Wikipedia says it's an event for some reason)

I feel like, being an offshoot at best if we want to be as generous as Wikipedia, it's either cancelled out by Ultimatum or doesn't even make up for it.

It's pretty great, though, as a character moment. The epitome of what the Ultimate universe should've been.

This is objectively correct.

This is the first time I've seen Zero Hour considered good.

>Secret Wars 84 is good
Stop embarrassing yourself, Shitter.

I'd still rather read that than ever read Ultimatum or Civil War II ever again.

between CW1&2

What's so bad about it user that it has you so upset over someone else enjoying it?

Isn't rebirth considered a event too?

dont think so it was a one shot

It's called shitposting.

ALL of you niggas small time

Ultimatum makes me feel depressed/angry every time i remember that it exists

Age of Apocalypse nigga

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you implying that the genuine statement of thinking the original Secret Wars was good is shit posting?

It wasn't bait.

I'm shitposting for shits and giggles. I don't care what user's taste are.

Why do people hate Sup Forums so much?

From my experience it's the best board I use. Sup Forums is too much memes mixed with 5 layers of irony on everything. Sup Forums is just garbage, can't really have a discussion or follow discussion because it happens so fast.

Sup Forums actually feels like a bit more of a message board with familiar people discussing comics.

>Why do people hate Sup Forums so much?
because we dont adhere to Sup Forums's muh elitism or Sup Forums's muh epic maymays or to Sup Forums's muh idealism so all 3 boards shit up this place plus theres no moderation

>A great event could have awful repercussions. A horrible event can have great repercussions.
Name one time