Look at this. That's heart breaking...

Look at this. That's heart breaking. Steve was just fucking reality raped by an interdimensional entity into something he didn't agree, consent or even like. Now he is that and he holds in the earnest of his being, the truth of his heart, that he is doing the right thing, that he's just trying to make things better. And then, all the powerfantasy set to him that made him think he could achieved is stripped away and he gets fucking beaten to shit by a stupid non eucledian mary sue. That panel with him crying and saying "No..." is unintentionally the most impacting, heartfelt moment in this whole thing, far above the disgusting narration. He's actually emotionally destroyed that he is not considered worthy and his cause isn't just.
You can say whatever you want about this man and I won't be an nazi apologist, but right here we have a man with pure heroic attributes,
He never asked for any of this.

[spoilers]fuck nazis[/spoiler]

How much more interesting it would've been if he actually lifted the Mjolnir the first time? The Mjolnir shouldn't have morals, what if he was bad but still worthy?
But that would've been good and we can't have good things.

That would've been terrible and unjustifiable. It would also have opened the door for dumb shit like Doom doing it, fuck off.

>implying DOOM isn't worthy

Disgusting.

who is picking the hammer up?

An idealized physical projection of Captain America.

>The Mjolnir shouldn't have morals

It's literally been proven over and over again that being able to lift Mjolnir has to do with the moral and ethical standing of the wielder though.

"Real" Cap I think.

>bad people can't hold the magic hammer
>Thor, a literal god of war who killed and tricked people with loki for laughs is good enough

Wait, is yellow Cap actually the real Cap, but mindfucked into Heiling Hydra? Is blue Cap real Cap, or just a clone/memory?

Blue Cap is Kobik's memories of Cap before the Hydraing.

He's no more the "real" Cap than the Tony Stark you've been reading for years is the "real" Tony Stark.

Hydra Cap is real Cap and blue is a memory.

Thor is actually a god of fetrtility, too. Because rain. So you have to be really good at fucking to lift mjolnir.

Shouldn't the hammer say "if she be worthy" instead of "he"?

Thor has a penis.

It shouldn't be written in English to begin with.

Having a penis doesn't mean Thor can't be a she, or are you just another shitposting Sup Forumstard?

How can Thor have a penis if he's a fertility god?

Are you trying to tell xem what gender to use?

>and tricked people with loki for laughs

Tell me sir, is that Norse Myth or is that Marvel Canon?

Because you already know those aren't the same thing.

Fertility for the nordic were represented by penises, not vaginas.
A freyr priest would bang a bunch girls in the woods for fertility celebration, which is how the whole "witches going to have sex with the devil in the woods" came up.

The idea of being 'worthy' was Stan Lee a Judeo-Christian, originally the real Thor needed to use gauntlets to wield the hammer as well as a belt that increased his strength and have a piece of rune embedded in his forehead to attract lightnings

>Tell me sir,

don't be a fag, user

>he doesn't fertilize the ground with his penis

Thoughts on Iron Man from Civil War I juxtaposed onto Hydra Cap? I thought Tony was acting a bit fascist in that comic. But he's been "punished" enough right?

Thanks to Secret Empire the civil war only happened because Steve manipulated Tony into being pro registration.

>even though they already fixed Civil War era-Tony by literally rebooting him
>they had to further excuse the stupidity there
And they wanted to make a sequel to this shit.

Wait, Civil War 1? I thought Civil War 2 was going on during Secret Empire.

Yes the one, but he also cause the second.

Now I'm really confused. If you mean SE #6, I thought it was like Tony's need to please Cap that somehow went wrong and CW II happened.

Was there an issue where Steve directly told Tony to support the SHRA?

That was why I made the thread with that image pointing that out, "Is Aaron's wild ride nearly over?" and OP posted this same tumblr shit there. Apparently he didn't get the attention his fee-fees demanded.

>Captain America.
FTFY

No, he's the version of Cap she removed, HydraCap is the fake she created.

No, he's the version of Cap she removed, HydraCap is the fake she created.